剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You got a hold of some incriminating documents,
而且你想让我提起公诉
and you want me to prosecute these people
换取免去迈克·罗斯的牢狱之灾
in exchange for keeping Mike Ross out of jail.
谋杀罪换取欺诈罪 简单点
Murder for fraud, straight up.
不感兴趣
Not interested.
听我说
Listen to me.
与这些相比 迈克·罗斯犯的罪
Compared to this, what Mike Ross did
几乎就和路边吐痰一样轻微
barely constitutes spitting on a sidewalk.
我知道
I know that.
那你到底是怎么回事
Then what the hell is wrong with you?
告诉你是怎么回事
I'll tell you what's wrong with me.
你
You.
自从你出生那天起
You've been bending the rules
你就一直在破坏规则
since the day you were born,
而我不会再让你得逞
and I'm not letting you get away with it anymore.
你是在和我说笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你办这个案子 把所有规则都破坏了
You bent rules up and down this entire case.
但我和你之间的区别是
Except the difference between you and me is,
我破坏规则是为了获得正义
I'm bending them to get justice.
将这些人绳之以法就是正义
Putting these people away is justice.
那就直接把他们交给我
Then give them to me anyway.
没错
That's right.
你一直把这些案件作为自己的囊中之物
You've been keeping this case in your back pocket
就是为了以备不时之需
waiting for a rainy day,
因为你就是干那一行的
because that's what you do.
所以或许下一次你有机会
So maybe the next time you have a chance
将杀人犯绳之以法 你应该毫不留情
to put away murderers, you'll do it
而不是留着为了拯救某个毛头小子
instead of saving it up for a chit down the road.
你就那么讨厌我吗
You hate me that much?
我不讨厌你 但这就是你做的
I don't hate you, but you did this,
而且你可以想办法逃脱
and you can try to get out of it,
但你不能做的事情 就是否认你做过
but what you can't do anymore is deny you did it.
我没想逃脱此事
I'm not trying to get out of this.
我会代他接受处罚
I'd take the punishment for him.
你曾有大把的机会可以那样做
You had plenty of chances to do that,
但你等到来不及的时候才那样做
but you waited until it was too late.
现在 你想让迈克免受牢狱之灾吗
Now, you want to keep Mike out of prison?
你必须说服他 同意你代他受罚
You have to convince him to let you take his place.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
哈维 我想和你谈谈
Harvey, I want to talk to you.
很好 因为我也想和你谈谈
Good, because I want to talk to you.
-我想让你做我的伴郎 -什么
- I want you to be my best man. - What?
瑞秋和我想结婚
Rachel and I want to get married.
你离进监狱都不到一天了
You're less than a day from prison,
但你还想着婚纱和鲜花吗
and you're thinking about dresses and flowers?
-哈维 -你知道吗
- Harvey-- - You know what?
我做你伴郎有一个条件
I'll be your best man on one condition.
-为时已晚 -才没有
- That ship has sailed. - The hell it has.
我们还可以给吉布斯打电♥话♥
We can still call Gibbs.
我不会给吉布斯打电♥话♥
I am not calling Gibbs.
你用脑子想想
Get it through your head.
这件事该由我承担
This is on me.
不 你用脑子想想
No, you get it through your head.
我不会让你进监狱
I am not letting you go to prison
因为我犯下的罪责
for a crime that I committed.
我不会让你去坐牢
Well, I'm not letting you go
而你的判决本会是无罪
when you were gonna be found innocent.
你刚说什么
What did you say?
没错 我撒谎了
That's right, I lied.
陪审团的裁定是无罪
The verdict was not guilty.
-不 我不相信你 -那给那个人打电♥话♥
- No, I don't believe you. - Then call the goddamn guy.
你究竟为何要骗我
Why the hell would you lie to me?
因为真♥相♥会击垮你
Because the truth would have broken you.
那你现在想击垮我了
Oh, except now you want to break me?
因为这是唯一让你同意我的办法
Because it's the only way you're gonna let me do this.
你认为给瑞秋带上戒指
You think putting a ring on Rachel's finger
就会让这一切烟消云散吗
is gonna make everything go away?
你知道吗 哈维
You know what, Harvey?
你如果想参加我的婚礼 告诉我
You want to come to my wedding, you let me know.
你想进监狱吗
You want to go to prison?
首要规则 永远不要背对着任何人
Rule number one: Never turn your back on anyone.
我知道你要干嘛 但没有用
I know what you're doing, and it's not gonna work.
我不会试图取代你的位置
I'm not trying to take your place anymore.
我要让你做好准备
I'm trying to get you ready
就像格洛丽亚·丹纳要求我那样
like Gloria Danner asked me to.
-哈维 -因为你很弱
- Harvey-- - Because you're weak.
我不弱
I am not weak.
-那好 打我啊 -不
- Yeah, well, hit me. - No.
-打我 -哈维 住手
- Hit me. - Harvey, stop it.
-听着 -不 你听我说
- Listen. - No, you listen to me.
-你认为你不弱吗 -你这样做
- You think you're not weak? - You're only doing this
-只是因为你感到愧疚 -路易·利特
- because you feel guilty, all right? - Louis Litt
-把你夹在腋下 -但是我不会
- got you in a headlock. - But I am not gonna
-就这样打你 -苔丝的丈夫揍了你一顿
-hit you just because... - Tess's husband kicked your ass.
你接受不了这个事实
You can't handle the fact--
洛根·桑德斯勾引瑞秋
Logan Sanders hooked up with Rachel.
-立马住嘴 -一旦你进去
- Stop right now. - What do you think he's gonna
你觉得他会干什么...
do with her the second you get...
这就是你想要的吗 想要我恨你
Is that what you want? That I hate you,
想要我对你这样做吗
and that you made me do this?
我会因为你而失去一切
I'm gonna lose everything because of you!
迈克 拜托
Mike, please.
我们给吉布斯打电♥话♥
Let's call Gibbs.
我做不到
I can't.
我做不到 哈维
I can't, Harvey.
做不到
I can't.
干什么呢
What are you doing?
有时候我就是喜欢来看看
Sometimes I like to come and just watch.
看看你的成就吗
See how far you've come?
差不多吧
Oh, something like that.
吉布斯没有接受协议 杰西卡
Gibbs didn't take the deal, Jessica.
对不起 是我错了
I'm sorry, I was wrong.
不 路易 你没错
No, Louis, you were right.
他是家人 我们应该努力的
He's family, and we had to try.
不管谁离开
And whoever's left,
我们都会更强
we'll be stronger,
即使我们变小了
even if we're smaller.
对不起 迈克
I'm sorry, Mike.
我不该告诉你判决的真♥相♥
I shouldn't have told you the truth about the verdict.
我不该打你那么多下
I probably shouldn't have hit you all those times.
没关系
It's okay.
知道你还有点血性 让我感觉好很多
Makes me feel better knowing you have it in you.
我得走了
I got to go.
我得去求瑞秋嫁给我
I got to ask Rachel to marry me.
你们不是就要结婚了吗
I thought you were already getting married.
还有些事我得先告诉她
There's something I got to tell her first.
你是来幸灾乐祸的吗
You come here to gloat?
今晚不太合适
Because tonight is not the night.
不 罗伯特
No, Robert.
我是来讲和的
I came here to make peace.
你是对的
You were right.
我该来告诉你 我很抱歉我没有
I should have come to you, and I'm sorry I didn't,
而我余生都会为此后悔
and I will regret that for the rest of my life.
但我听说瑞秋明天要结婚
But I understand Rachel is getting married tomorrow,
我要告诉你 如果你不去
and I'm telling you, if you're not there for her,
你余生都会为此而后悔
you will regret it for the rest of yours.
瑞秋
Rachel?
我在卧室
I'm in the bedroom.
别进来
Don't come in.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's wrong?
不 没事
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表