剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
I'm in.
我加入
I'm in.
不不 听着 我不在乎他们什么时候需要
No, no, listen. I don't care when they need it.
我每天有十五分钟早餐时间
I get 15 minutes a day to eat my breakfast
可是今天早上没吃成
and I didn't get it this morning.
我刚刚重新加热了我的麦满分
Okay? I just reheated my Egg McMuffin
我现在要安安静静把它吃完
and I'm going to eat it in peace.
你好 小美人
Hello, beautiful.
终于只剩你跟我了
Finally, it's just you and me.
巴纳比 对吧
Barnaby, right?
其实我叫本杰明 我现在...
Actually, it's Benjamin, and I'm kind of on--
我不在乎你在干什么
Oh, I don't care what you're on.
我需要你手上所有关于杰克·索罗夫的资料
I need everything you have on Jack Soloff.
我不明白你的意思
I don't know what that means.
我需要一份
It means that I need a detailed account
他入职至今经手的所有案件的清单
of all the cases he's worked on since he started here.
这是档案室的工作 所以...
Well, that's really more of a file room issue, so--
班森 我要是想去档案室
Hey, Benson, if I wanted to go to the file room,
我就去档案室了
I'd go to god damn file room,
但我没去 因为我还需要所有的工资记录
but I don't because I also want all billing records,
通话记录 私人邮件
phone records, personal e-mails--
私人邮件也要吗
Whoa, personal e-mails?
没错 就算是进行了前列腺检查
Yes. If he scheduled a prostate exam,
也要告诉我
I want to know about it.
这不是每年体♥检♥的一项吗
Isn't that just part of the annual checkup?
你哪根葱 卫生局长吗 让你做你就做
What are you, C. Everett Coop? Just get it done.
下次我再让你做什么
And the next time I ask you to do something,
你照做就行 少问蠢问题
do it without asking any stupid questions,
明白了吗
you got it?
迈克·罗斯总会给我带吃的
You know, Mike Ross always brings me food.
什么
What?
我是说 迈克需要我帮忙的时候
I'm just saying, whenever Michael needs a favor,
总会给我带点东西
He brings me something.
比如一袋热培根
You know, like, a warm bag of bacon
或者炸薯条
or french fries.
这不是帮我的忙 这他妈是你的工作
This isn't a favor. This is your god damn job.
赶紧把我要的东西整理好
So get me what I ask for pronto
否则下次我会给你带一袋热翔
or the next time I'll stop by and bring you a warm bag of shit.
现在我连麦满分都不想吃了
And now I don't even want my Egg McMuffin.
唐娜 你有时间吗
Hey, Donna, do you have a second?
当然
Of course.
瑞秋 怎么了
Rachel, what's wrong?
我昨晚跟我妈妈谈过了
I talked to my mom last night.
看来不太顺利
And I take it it didn't go well.
糟透了 我威胁她说要私奔
No, it went horribly, and I threatened to elope.
瑞秋 没事的
Rachel, it's okay.
我们不是谈过吗
Look, we talked about this.
让她觉得你固执
If she's thinking that You're being difficult,
这样她就不会发觉有别的原因
then she's not thinking something else is going on.
是的 可是她看得出来我有事瞒着她
No, no, but she could tell that I'm hiding something
我只好坐在那里骗她
and I had to sit there and lie to her and...
把错都推到她身上
and tell her that it was her fault.
瑞秋 她不会知道迈克的事
Rachel, she's not going to know about Mike.
你不明白
You don't get it.
我在考虑告诉我妈妈真♥相♥
I'm thinking about telling my mom the truth.
瑞秋 这不是好主意
Rachel, that is a bad idea.
你妈妈接受得了
Your mom can get over some spat
你对婚礼规模的抱怨
about the size of your wedding,
可她接受不了这个
but she's not going to get over this.
我只知道 我妈妈无论如何都会爱我
All I know is, my mom loves me no matter what.
我理解 但是瑞秋
I understand that, but Rachel,
如果你这么做了
if you do this,
你会让你母亲背负上
you're going to be burdening your mother
一个一生都要
with a secret that she has to keep
对你父亲隐瞒的秘密
from your father for the rest of her life.
你俩怎么进来的
How did you two get in here?
你让我们看到了 你能去我们那里撒野
You showed us you can get to us.
现在你该知道我们也可以来你这里
Now you know we can get to you.
你们一定是来把麦肯诺汽车公♥司♥
Then you must be here to hand me the keys
交给我的
to McKernon Motors.
其实 我们是来通知你
Actually, we're here to inform you
麦肯诺汽车公♥司♥要转私有了
that McKernon Motors is going private.
那挺好 但问题在于
That's all well and good, but there's the matter
我还是可以投标 最后决定要股东投票
of my tender offer, which is up to the shareholders
而我手里有五分之一股权
and my 20% is voting to take it.
恭喜
Good for you.
我们十分确定剩下五分之四
We're pretty sure the other 80%
都会选择我们的投标 因为
is gonna want to take our offer, seeing as it is
我们的比你的每股高十美元
ten dollars per share higher than yours.
胡扯
Bullshit.
你们哪来的钱
Where'd you get that kind of money?
从想让你滚蛋回泽西联合银行取的
We got it at the united bank of take your ass back to Jersey.
所以想找麻烦请你尽管来 丹尼尔
So, you can keep coming after us all you want, Daniel,
但是结果都会是这样的
but they're all going to end up just like this.
那我就提价
Then I'm going to raise my offer.
每股十美元 因为如果你俩认为
Ten dollars a share, because if you two think
你们能高过我 那你们就错了
you can beat me, you can't.
-跟你说了的吧 -说了什么
- Told you. - Told him what?
那是你的最高价了
That was your ceiling.
他还以为你能每股涨15美元呢
He thought it was 15 a share more.
我以为你还有更大的本事呢
I thought you had bigger balls.
不管怎样 我们只是想知道
Either way, we just wanted to find out
你的封顶是多少以便高出你的
what it was so we could come over the top
粉碎你的计划
and crush you.
因为我们的真实出价是每股涨二十
Because our real offer is 20 more per share
我们也不在乎你的投资人是谁
and we don't care who your investor is,
他们绝无可能出比这高的价
there's no way they're paying more than that
就为了替你报私仇
just to fund your grudge.
回见了 丹尼尔
See you around, Daniel.
对了 迈克在你的盆栽里小便来着
By the way, Mike pissed in your bonsai.
没错 两次
Yeah, that's right. Two times.
顺便说句 引用《非常嫌疑犯》
By the way, nice usual suspects reference
-干的真漂亮 -你听出来啦
- back there. - Really, you caught that?
我当然听出来了 你以为我傻吗
Yeah, I caught it. What do you think I am?
没有 只是以为你听不懂的
Nothing, I just didn't think you'd get it.
我说的很隐晦呀
It was so subtle.
相信我 一点都不隐晦
Trust me, not so subtle.
要真像你说的那么笨拙 那你当时
Well, if it was so ham-fisted, why didn't you just
干嘛不直接戳穿
chime in back there?
因为我是去跟哈德曼宣战
Because I was there to stick it to hardman,
不是为了用暗语和你胡闹的
not clown around with some quote-fest.
这就是我们的区别了
That's the difference between you and me.
两样我可以同时做到
I can do both at the same time.
是吗 以你的年龄
Really? See, at your age,
之前我一直很惊奇你能不去尿尿
I'm surprised that you can even make it through a meeting
一气儿开那么长的会呢
that long without having to pee.
你看 你怎么就非得直白到前列腺上去
Okay, why do you always have to go straight to the prostate?
多么不雅
It's so distasteful.
是吗 那你告诉哈德曼
Oh, right. And you telling Hardman
我在他盆栽里尿尿就能登大雅之堂了
that I'd peed in his bonsai was just pure class.
我可没说你在他盆栽里尿尿了
I didn't say you peed in his bonsai.
我说的是你在盆栽里解手了 你还五岁吗
I said you pissed in it. What are you, five?
还有 是你自己跟他说
And by the way, you're the one who told him
尿了两次的
you did it twice.
因为你已经起头了
Because you started it.
我只好附和你 这叫做有行动力
I had to lean in. It's called committing.
那不如你行动一下 去买♥♥下
Then how about you commit to buying the next round
一轮酒吧
for a change?
我是很乐意 但今天不行
I'd love to, but I can't.
我得去瑞秋的妈妈家和她见面
I got to go meet Rachel at her mom's.
谈谈婚礼的事宜
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表