剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
那是你和迈克两人的错
It's Mike's fault just as much as it is yours.
那为什么要我来将他推进火坑
Then why should I be the one to throw him under the bus?
你不明白吗 我不是要你
Don't you get it? I am not asking you
将他推进火坑
to throw him under the bus.
我是请求你
I am asking you
相信你们两人
to believe that the two of you
值得被判无罪
are worthy of being found innocent.
如果我做不到呢
And what if I can't do that?
那你可以等早上再去吉布斯办公室
Then you can march yourself down to Gibbs's office
把自己交出去
in the morning and turn yourself in.
但我不希望你那么做
But I don't want you to do that.
为什么
Why not?
因为我觉得你应该被判无罪
Because I think you're worthy.
我也不希望失去你
And I don't want to lose you.
哈维
Harvey,
明早去法♥院♥
go to the courthouse in the morning,
跟迈克一起坐下来 等判决出来
sit with Mike until that verdict comes in,
让他看到你对他有信心
and show him that you have faith in him.
就像我对你有信心一样
Like I have faith in you.
你好
Hello?
对 我是
Yeah, this is him.
好 我马上到
Yeah, yeah, I'll be right there.
陪审团怎么这么快就出来了
How's the jury back so early?
不是陪审团
Oh, it's not the jury.
是迪亚兹案的检察官
It's the prosecutor from the Diaz case.
他想跟我聊聊
He wants to talk.
我或许雇了个骗子
I may have hired a fraud,
但你才是那个有机会告发他
but you're the one who had the chance to turn him in,
却你利用他的秘密实现你一直以来的目的人
and you used his secret to get what you always wanted...
-利特先生 -别半夜十一点来这里
- Mr. Litt... - so don't come in here--
很抱歉打扰你
I'm sorry to interrupt,
但你表妹格特鲁德打来电♥话♥了
but your cousin Gertrude's on the phone.
她说她需要确定
She said she needs to know
你找到她那盘旧混音带没
whether you found that old mixed tape of hers.
告诉她没找到
Tell her I didn't.
告诉她肯定是被扔掉了
Tell her it must have gotten thrown out,
让她别再问我了
and to never ask me about it again.
-好的 -什么好
- Good. - What do you mean "Good"?
从这事一开始 我就想告诉安妮塔·吉布斯
I been wanting to tell Anita Gibbs to go to hell
让她下地狱去
since this whole thing started.
罗斯先生
Mr. Ross,
我想给你当事人一个协议
I'd like to make your client an offer.
我们在听
We're listening.
我们不想抓你 迪亚兹先生
We don't want you, Mr. Diaz.
你说你只是在开车 我们相信你
You said you were just driving the truck and I believe you,
我们已经抓到了
and we already have the two gentleman
两位犯下重罪的男士
who committed the actual felony.
所以你要做的 就是指证他们
So, all you have to do is testify against them,
-然后就可以走了 -什么
- and you walk. - What?
老天 不用坐牢吗
Holy shit. No jail time?
-不用 -好 那就够了
- No jail time. - Okay that's enough.
-我需要跟我当事人谈谈 -不 我不用谈
- I need a moment with my client. - No, I don't need a moment.
-我接受 -迪亚兹先生 听我说
- I'll take it. - Mr. Diaz, listen to me.
指证你的朋友在目前看来可能不是大事
Testifying against your friends may not seem like a big deal
但你今后一生都要背负
right now, but it's something you are gonna have to live with
-这个罪孽 -我什么都不欠他们
- for the rest of your life. - I don't owe them anything,
如果我能自己脱罪 我就做
and if I can get myself off, that's what I'm gonna do.
他给你这个协议
He's only offering you this
只是因为他没有起诉你们的证据
because he doesn't have a case against you.
他已经输掉两个案子 我会让他再输一次
He's a two-time loser. I'll make a case against him.
迪亚兹先生
Mr. Diaz...
把笔给我
Give me the pen.
你在犯大错
You are making a huge mistake.
我不这么想
Yeah, well, I don't think so,
如果你在我的立场 你也会做一样的事
and if you were in my shoes, you'd do the exact same thing.
我绝不会把朋友送进监狱的
I would never send my friends to prison.
如果他们给我定罪
Yeah, well, they find me guilty,
也一样会送我朋友进监狱
they're gonna send my friends to prison anyways.
哈维 谢天谢地
Harvey, thank God.
陪审团出来了 我们有一小时时间
The jury came back. We have an hour.
-迈克呢 -我不知道
- Where's Mike? - I don't know.
出什么事了
What's the matter?
哈维
Harvey?
我得走了
I have to go.
又回来了 不是吗
Another back, right?
我不在乎
I don't care.
我准备好接受协议了
I'm ready to take your deal.
哪个协议
Which one?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表