剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我也不在乎你的学位怎么说
and I don't give a shit what your degree says.
我不想为了拿点药
I'm not gonna go through this again
就又来这一套
just to get more pills.
我可能不是唐娜
Well, I may not be Donna,
但我开始了解她的感受了
but I'm beginning to see what it's like to be her.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我在说 我是一个一直被你欺压
I'm talking about I'm a woman
以使你得到一切的女人
who you've been bullying to get what you want.
欺压 我付你钱了
Bullying? I'm paying you.
那并不代表我是为了你的需求而存在
And that doesn't mean that I exist to serve your needs.
可理应如此
Well, it goddamn should.
如果你是这么对唐娜说话的
If you spoke to Donna that way,
难怪她会离开你
no wonder she left you.
因为金钱是不能买♥♥到忠诚的
Because you don't just pay people to be loyal.
你怎么敢这么说我
How dare you?
我根本不在乎钱
I don't give a shit about the money, and I never did.
你是不在乎
No, you didn't.
钱只是你让我对你言听计从的工具
It was just a way to get me to do what you wanted.
难道当你命悬一线的时候
So when your life was on the line
我一直支持着你
and I was there for you every step of the way,
这对你来说什么都不算么
it meant nothing?
并不是一直
It wasn't every step of the way.
一旦我想要的更多你就退缩了
You bailed out the second I wanted more.
于是你就决定背叛我
That's when you decided to betray me.
放下过去 把我自己放在第一位
How the hell is moving on and putting myself first
怎么就是背叛你了
betraying you?
因为你去了路易那里
Because you went to Louis to do it,
这不是放下过去向前看
and that's not moving on.
是在我身上插了把刀再转两下
That's sticking a knife in my gut and twisting it.
是的 哈维 没错
Yeah, Harvey, it is.
当你是那个被捅的人的时候感觉如何
How does it feel to be on the receiving end for once?
哈维 你听见我说话了吗
Harvey, did you hear me?
我问 当得知你迈出了
I said, how does it feel to know that
重获控制的第一步时 你感觉如何
you've taken the first step towards regaining control?
当有人捅了你一刀
When someone twists a knife in your gut,
我只想捅回去
I feel like I want to twist one right back.
赞恩先生 你安排了这次听证会
Mr. Zane, you scheduled this hearing.
我们已经等了十分钟了
We've been waiting ten minutes.
我不打算再等了
I'm not waiting any longer.
您不需要了 法官大人
Uh, you don't have to, your honor.
我的动议到了
My motion is here.
你最好快点送上来
It better get up here fast.
你去哪儿了
Where the hell were you?
我在这里无所是事
I'm standing up here with my dick in my hand,
你还不紧不慢的
and you're out having a soda.
我有事要处理
I had something to do.
不管是什么事
Yeah, well, whatever it was,
我希望值得你为之差点输了这场官司
I hope it was worth almost losing this case over.
请求加速审判的动议
Motion to expedite trial.
我以为这是一个有关撤销案件的听证会呢
I thought this was a hearing on their motion to dismiss.
如果您加速审判的话
Well, if you expedite our trial,
就不需要撤销本案了
that takes care of their motion to dismiss.
法官大人 他们两天前才拿到这个案子
Your Honor, they just got this case two days ago.
他们想利用我们客户合同到期的时间点
They're using the timing of our client's contract expiration
敲诈我们
to try to shake us down.
我必须说 赞恩先生 我很难相信
I have to say, Mr. Zane, I find it hard to believe
两天的时间你就收集了足够的证据
that in two days you've found out enough
发现需要加速审判了
to know you need an expedited trial,
跟别提关心这些人了
let alone care about these people at all.
法官大人 四年前
Your Honor, four years ago,
一个叫做斯坦利·鲍威尔的邮差
a mail carrier named Stanley Powell
感到胸口发闷
felt tightness in his chest.
他觉得没什么大碍
He thought it was nothing,
但他的妻子坚持让他去医院看看
but his wife insisted he go to the hospital.
当他到了那儿
When he got there,
医生查不出什么问题
doctors couldn't find anything wrong,
但他们希望他能留院观察一天
but they wanted to keep him for one extra day.
但不幸的是
Now unfortunately,
凯尔顿保险公♥司♥拒绝承担这笔费用
Kelton Insurance refused to pay.
于是鲍威尔先生就回家了 爬上了床
So Mr. Powell went home, crawled into bed,
第二天 他就去世了
and one day later, he was dead.
在您面前 是一份长达五千页的
In front of you, you have a complaint
起诉书
that's over 5,000 pages long,
讲述了其他1♥8♥9♥个受害者的故事
which tells the stories of another 1♥8♥9♥ victims.
随便挑一页 告诉我页码
Pick a page at random, tell me the number,
我会一字不差的告诉您他们的客户对他们做了什么
and I will tell you exactly what their client did to them.
法官大人 您真的相信他这套么
Your Honor, are you actually buying that?
第627页 劳
Page 627, Mr.--
劳伦斯·格林
Lawrence Green.
六十三岁的一位祖父
63-year-old grandfather,
因为腰背部疼痛和严重的体重下降
admitted to St. Vincent with complaints of lower back pain
被圣文森特医院接收入院
and excessive weight loss.
他以为是因为压力过大 结果是因为淋巴瘤
He thought it was stress. Turns out it was lymphoma.
但他们发现时已经太晚了
Only they didn't find out until it was too late
因为他们的客户拒绝支付核磁共振的费用
because their client refused to pay for the MRI.
所以 如果您一定要驳回我们的动议请便
So please, rule against us if you have to,
但别说我们不在乎
but don't tell me we don't care.
加速审判动议通过
Motion for expedited trial granted.
下周一选陪审团成员
Jury selection starts Monday.
顺便说一句 这是我之前在做的事
For your information, that's what I was doing.
之所以花了这么久
And it only took as long as it did
是因为我同时在为唯一一个
because I was also doing something for the one person
有权把我当做他的助理律师
who has the right to treat me like his associate
却把我当做合伙人对待的人做事
but treats me like his partner anyway.
如果你能原谅我的话
Well, if you can forgive me,
我带我的合伙人去吃个午饭你看如何
what do you say I take my partner out to lunch?
斯佩克特先生
Mr. Specter--
格蕾琴 不管什么事 都等明天再说
Gretchen, whatever it is, it can wait till tomorrow.
恐怕这不能等
I'm afraid this can't wait.
这是你的简历
This is your resume.
我想解释一下我职业生涯中的
I wanted to explain the two-year gap
两年中断期
in my employment history.
你不需要这么做
You don't have to do that.
我的丈夫去世了
My husband passed away.
我的孩子长大了
My children were grown.
我没有了目标 感觉很孤独
I had no purpose, I felt alone,
于是我开始有恐慌症
and I started having panic attacks.
我为什么需要知道这些
And why would I need to know that?
因为我现在没有了
Because I don't have them anymore.
晚安 格蕾琴
Good night, Gretchen.
那是什么情况
What was that all about?
了解我的新秘书
Getting to know my new secretary.
你是来炫耀帮我搞定了杰克的吗
Did you come by just to brag about helping me with Jack?
看来他认输了
I take it that means he backed down.
就像罗伯特·杜兰面对苏格·雷一样
Like Roberto Duran against Sugar Ray.
完全不是对手
No match.
说正经的
Seriously...
你还好吗
you okay?
我好得很 谢谢
Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks.
想吃点什么吗
Want to get a bite or something?
当然
Sure.
我得提前告诉你 我的胃里
I got to warn you, my stomach's still full
还塞满了和罗伯特·赞恩的午餐呢
from my lunch with Robert Zane.
哎呦 你们都开始共进午餐了嘛
Oh, we're lunching now, are we?
怎么 吃醋了
Why, you jealous?
没有 只是我以为你们是在合作案子
No, I just thought you guys were working a case,
不是去公园野餐
not picnicking in a park.
我得跟你说 那可不是野餐那么愉快
Let me tell you, it was no picnic.
你有没有尝试过跟他比
You ever try to go toe-to-toe with that guy
吃海鲜自助餐
over all-you-can-eat shrimp?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表