剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
事实是
The truth is,
你本可以成为好律师的
you would have made a good lawyer,
但你并不是
but you're not one,
我会把你送进监狱
and I'm gonna put you away.
有什么事 唐娜
What can I do for you, Donna?
哈维让我告诉你
Harvey wanted me to let you know that
只要接下来几个小时没有判决
as long as they don't reach a verdict in the next few hours,
-你这个案子就会成为无效判决 -无效判决
- you'll have a mistrial. - I'll have a mistrial?
-你在想什么 唐娜 -没什么
- What's on your mind, Donna? - Nothing.
大概就是我从没想到会看到有一天
I guess I just never thought I'd see the day
你认为哈维会输
when you thought Harvey was gonna lose.
谁说我觉得哈维会输
And who says I think Harvey's going to lose?
-无效判决啊 -不
- A mistrial says it. - No,
这只说明我不想在十二个陌生人身上冒险
it says I'm not willing to take a chance on 12 complete strangers.
这说明你对他没信心
It says you don't have faith in him.
唐娜 这话说得有点离谱
Donna, you don't know what you're saying.
是吗 我知道我不是名律师
Don't I? I know I'm not a lawyer,
但如果迈克无罪 当然不会对他
but isn't it true that if Mike gets found innocent,
进行再次审理吗 但如果判决无效
there's no double jeopardy, but if a mistrial happens,
他们未来可能还会查他
they might come after him again one day?
没错 唐娜
Yes, Donna, that is true,
但我和哈维都坚信那不会发生
but Harvey and I are banking that never happens.
-那如果发生了呢 -那我很遗憾
- And what if it does? - Then I'm sorry,
但事实是 是迈克·罗斯
but the truth is, Mike Ross is the reason
当初让我们陷入困境
why we're in this mess in the first place,
如果现在要在
and if it's a choice
我和他之间选一个以后能高枕无忧的人
between his peace of mind down the road and mine today,
我会选自己
I'm choosing mine.
还有事吗
Now, is that all?
路易·利特 真巧
Louis Litt, what a coincidence,
我刚准备给你办公室打电♥话♥ 假装是你表亲
I was just about to call your office, say I was your cousin,
问你决定要不要接受我的提议
and ask if you'd decided to take me up on my offer.
我回答你之前 我想知道
Before I give you an answer, I want to know,
如果我能向你证实哈维清楚迈克的身份
if I give you proof that Harvey knew about Mike,
-你会给我豁免权吗 -要看情况
- will you give me immunity? - Well, that depends.
你有什么证据
What do you have?
什么叫我有什么证据
What do you mean, what do I have?
我就足够了
I have me.
这还不够充分
Well, that's not good enough.
那你到底找我♥干♥什么
Well, then what the hell did you come to me for?
因为我期待的不只是
Because I was expecting something more
想要自救之人的证词
than the testimony of a man who's saving his own ass,
那对我毫无用处
which gets me nothing.
毫无用处 我会给你证词
Nothing? I'd be giving you my word.
我不需要你的证词 我需要证据
And I don't need your word. I need proof.
该死 我没有证据
Well, goddamn it, I don't have any proof.
那你对我没有用处
Well, then you're no good to me.
我现在为了搞垮你和你合伙人
And now I'm in the position of having to work that much harder
我不得不更加努力工作
to get both you and your partners,
请见谅 我得继续工作了 路易
so, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to it, Louis.
唐娜 你马上开始准备
Donna, I need you to start prepping a motion
迈克申请裁判无效的动议
for Mike to ask for a mistrial,
这是我们明早要做的第一件事
And we're gonna need to do it first thing in the morning.
哈维 我觉得裁判不会无效
Harvey, I don't think there's gonna be a mistrial.
这话是什么意思
What the hell are you talking about?
我刚和凡妮莎通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Vanessa.
大卫·格林没现身
David Green never showed.
不管什么事 路易
Whatever it is, Louis,
我都没空
I don't have the time.
你最好抽空
Well, you better find the time
因为安妮塔·吉布斯要跟我做交易
because Anita Gibbs just offered me a deal.
我觉得你会狠狠拒绝她
And I assume you told her to shove it up her ass.
没错 但我其实想问
I did, but what I really wanted to say was,
"在哪里签字"
"Where do I sign?"
你刚跟我说了什么
What the hell did you just say to me?
你有没有考虑过
Did you ever think for one second,
如果迈克被定罪会怎样
what's gonna happen if Mike gets convicted?
迈克不会被定罪
Mike is not gonna get convicted.
-你怎么这么确定 -因为我要申请
- How could you be so sure? - Because I'm gonna go get us
-该死的裁判无效 -那还不够
- a goddamn mistrial. - That's not good enough.
我想知道你打算怎么做
I want to know how you're gonna do that.
-与你无关 -与我有关
- None of your business. - It is my business.
如果你要违反更多法律
If you're gonna go and break some more laws
就像你当初雇那个骗子一样
like you did when you hired the fraud in the first place.
你到底想干什么 路易
What the hell do you want, Louis?
你想让我同意你去做交易码
You want me to give you permission to cut a deal?
我希望你去自首
I want you to give yourself up.
-你疯了吗 -我很清醒
- Are you out of your mind? - No, I am in my mind.
如果你申请不到无效裁判 判决反咬一口
You can't get a mistrial, that verdict comes back the wrong way,
整个律所的人都会因为你的所作所为
everyone in this entire firm goes to jail
进监狱
because of what you did.
-回家吧 路易 -不 不行
- Go home, Louis. - No, no, no,
我要你亲口说出来
I want you to say it.
你私自雇了一个骗子
You went out on your own, you hired a fraud,
整个律所为此付出代价
and this whole firm's paying for it.
-闭嘴吧 -只有你
- Shut the hell up. - You and you alone
要为接下来的灾难负责
are responsible for the carnage of what's to come.
-路易 -你说啊
- Louis-- - Just say it!
你听着 我或许雇了个骗子
You listen to me. I may have hired a fraud,
但你才是那个本有可能告发他
but you're the one who had the chance to turn him in
却利用他的秘密实现你一直以来的目的人
and you used his secret to get what you always wanted.
所以 别半夜十一点跑来这里
So, don't come here at the 11th hour
把账赖到我头上 这是你自作自受
trying to blame me for having to sleep in the bed that you made.
我不想进监狱 哈维
I don't want to go to prison, harvey.
那就别挡路 让我想办法
Then get out of my way, and let me do what I do.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
跟你谈谈
I came to talk.
我不得不说
I gotta hand it to you,
你本可以做个好律师
you would have made a good lawyer,
但你比我认为的更出色
but you're even better than I gave you credit for.
我考虑了你说的
You got in my head.
你要接受我的提议吗
You came here to take my offer?
我是来给你我自己的提议
I came to make an offer of my own.
你说你想要给我机会挽回颜面
You said you were giving me a chance to save face,
但如果我让你免受惩罚
but I let you get off with no punishment.
就我的职业生涯来看
As far as my career goes,
那和你被判无罪也没什么区别
I might as well have let them find you innocent.
你想怎样
What do you want?
你认罪 坐两年牢
You plead guilty, do two years in prison,
我就放过你的朋友们
and I won't go after any of your friends.
我是不会因为我没犯过的罪
There's no way I agree to prison time
而去监狱坐牢的
for a crime I didn't commit.
我们现在不是在庭上 迈克
We're not in the courtroom right now, Mike,
所以废话少说
so let's cut the bullshit.
你我心知肚明你是犯了事的
We both know you did this.
如果你不想付出相应的代价
So if you don't want to pay,
那就接受我一开始的提议
then you take me up on my original offer.
根本不用坐牢
You do no time,
我要的回报也只是一个你们律所的命名合伙人
and all I need in return is one name partner at your firm.
但我也告诉你了那是不可能的
And I told you that's never gonna happen.
那你可能想跟你的未婚妻谈谈
Well, maybe you want to talk to your fiancé
因为她的表情表明
because the look on her face says
她情愿把他们扔给狼群
she'd rather throw one of them to the wolves
也不愿看你坐牢
then see you in prison.
所以决定权在你
So it's up to you.
你可以接受我两个提议中的任何一个
You take either one of my deals,
也可以去陪审团那里碰碰运气
or you take your chances with the jury.
但记住
Just remember,
时间不等人
tick tock.
哪里来"两个提议"
What did she mean, "Either deal"?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表