剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Well, so then maybe we can convince Dellmore
他妻子是个荡♥妇♥
that his wife is a trollop.
-路易 -他妈的
- Louis! - God damn it!
到底怎么了
What is going on?
我得让杰克·索罗夫推♥翻♥之前的薪金方案投票
I need Jack Soloff to overturn the compensation vote,
唯一的方法就是找到
and the only way for me to do that is to bring in
一个大额胜诉提成客户
a big contingent client.
然后和他分享收益
And share the money with him.
正是 但这些客户都没用
Exactly! And none of these people are it.
好吧
Okay.
等等 你去哪
Wait, where are you going?
就像你说的 这些客户都没用
Like you said, none of these people are it.
很晚了 我们都累了
It's late, we're both exhausted,
我明早还有个考试
and I've got a test in the morning.
瑞秋 拜托了
Rachel, please.
路易 对不起
Louis, I'm sorry.
我们明早再处理这件事 我保证
We'll work on it tomorrow morning, I promise.
瑞秋
Rach--
先生们 我很不喜欢没有充分理由发临时禁止令
Gentlemen, I don't like granting TROs without a good reason.
我们有充分理由 法官大人
We have a good reason, Your Honor.
它叫做合同
It's called a contract.
这份合同明确说明阿丽莎·兰
A contract that explicitly states that any product
在任职期间开♥发♥的任何产品
Alyssa Lang developed during her employment
都属于我的客户
is the property of our client.
很遗憾那份合同不可执行
Unfortunately that contract is unenforceable.
合同可执行 除非我今早是在俄♥罗♥斯♥醒来的
It is unless I woke up in Russia this morning.
法官大人 我这里有一份
Your honor, I have here a copy
阿丽莎·兰出生证明的副本
of Alyssa Lang's birth certificate.
她也许确实签了那份合同
She may have signed that contract,
但合同无效 因为她当时只有16岁
but it isn't binding because she was only 16 at the time.
什么
What?
法官大人 我了解这个人
Your honor, I know this man,
那份文件很可能来源非法
and that document could have come from anywhere.
文件已经经过匡提科的实验室证实
Get it verified by the labs at Quantico.
这份文件能证明阿丽莎·兰
All it's gonna prove is that Alyssa Lang
当时没有权利能力签署这份文件
had no legal capacity to sign.
她签署的时候多大并不重要
It doesn't matter how old she was when she signed it.
那是十年前的事情了
It was ten years ago.
自那之后的每张支票她都兑现了
She's cashed every paycheck she got since.
这可以作为你的庭审申辩
And you can argue that at trial,
但我们立法保护未成年人是有原因的
but we have laws protecting minors for a reason,
我不会签发禁令的
and I'm not granting a TRO.
还有一件事 法官大人
And one more thing, Your Honor.
我们已经全额支付 还清了她的债务
We have payment in full, discharging her debt,
在此要求她的公♥司♥恢复正常运营
and are requesting her doors be reopened.
这不是我们今天要讨论的事
That has nothing to do with why we're here.
留到庭审再说吧 斯佩克特先生 该吃饭了
Save it for trial, Mr. Specter. It's lunch.
我饿了 今天之内解除封锁
I'm hungry, and those padlocks are coming off today.
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
是你脸撞到拳击台地面的声音
That was the sound of your face hitting the canvas.
我建议你待着别起来了
I suggest you stay down.
我哪都不待 你这个混♥蛋♥
I'm not staying anywhere, you son of a bitch.
-你说什么 -你听到了
- Excuse me? - You heard me.
你的客户当时只有16岁
Your client was 16 years old
但你在洗心革面的说辞里
and you conveniently left that out
故意没提这件事
of your changed man speech.
我没告诉你是因为我知道
I didn't tell you about her because I knew
我说什么你都听不进去
you wouldn't listen to a thing I said
我给出了合理的条件
after I offered you a fair deal
可你让我滚
and you told me to go to hell.
瞎说 你不跟我们说是因为
Bullshit. You didn't tell us because
你想在法庭上搞突然袭击
you wanted to blindside us in court.
你才是那个在我伸出橄榄枝时
Hey, you're the one who turned out the lights out on Alyssa's business
非要针对阿丽莎的人
while I was extending an olive branch.
还是瞎说
Bullshit again.
我们都知道那个和解条件
We both know that settlement offer
只是为了让我们分心
was nothing but a distraction.
你想要分心吗
You want a distraction?
这是一份阿丽莎·兰
That is a draft of Alyssa Lang's
投诉你的客户性骚扰的草稿
sexual harassment complaint against your client.
因为我们开了条件 所以它还没有分你们的心
As far as our offer goes, it wasn't a distraction
因为我们还没有提交投诉
because we haven't filed that yet
我们的条件也依旧有效
and our offer's still on the table.
我建议你接受
I advise you to take it.
你不相信性骚扰的指控吗
You didn't believe the sexual harassment allegation?
-绝不相信 -为什么
- Not a chance. - Why not?
首先 这是坦纳说的
Well, for starters, it came out of Tanner's mouth.
而且我了解蒂姆·彼得罗夫 他没有出轨
And I know Tim Petroff, and he didn't cheat on his wife.
你为此很生气
And you're angry at him for that?
我当然生气了
You're damn right I am!
有些事情是不可以做的
There are some things you just don't do.
比如说谎吗
Like lie?
比如威胁要破坏人家的家庭
Like threaten to rip a man's family apart.
怎么了
What?
我只是觉得 你一个没结过婚的单身人士
I just find it interesting that you talk about family
把家庭说的那么神圣 很有趣
as if it were sacred, yet you've never married.
你从来没有过属于自己的家
You've never had a family of your own.
在这里我既没有看到通心粉画
I don't see any macaroni paintings
也没看到学校的相片
or school pictures in here either.
我的私人生活并不是今天的主题
And my personal life is not the topic here.
我们不如回到原本的主题
So why don't we get back to what is?
如果说跟坦纳开战真的是个好主意的话
If it was such a good idea to pick a fight with Tanner,
那你为什么会对这些你明知他会做的事情
why were you so angry at him for doing exactly
而感到生气呢
what you knew he would do?
你是医生 你告诉我
You're the doctor. You tell me.
好吧 可能因为把气撒在某个人的身上
Okay, maybe because getting angry at someone
是一个逃避自身麻烦的方法
is a way to avoid facing what's going on with yourself.
你回来了 真是太好了
Oh, good, you're back.
你在这里 肯定是有什么不好了
Can't be good if you're out here.
我不想让你毫无防备撞进去 你办公室里有...
Oh, I didn't want you to get ambushed. There's a--
贝塔软件的蒂姆·彼得罗夫
Tim Petroff of Betasoft in my office.
他已经在你的地毯上磨了半小时了
He's been wearing out your carpet for half an hour.
坦纳肯定已经把那份投诉给他了
Tanner must have sent him a copy of the complaint.
如果你指的是他手里攥的那张纸的话 是的
If you mean that paper balled up in his fist, I'd say he did.
多谢提醒 格蕾琴
Thanks for the heads-up, Gretchen.
蒂姆 在你开口之前
Tim, before you say anything--
性骚扰 这是什么鬼
Sexual harassment? What the hell is this?
这只是草稿 还没提交
It's only a draft. It hasn't been filed yet.
这话也算安慰吗
And that's supposed to make me feel better?
这根本就是谎言
It's a goddamn lie.
我连跟性骚扰有半点关系的事都没干过
I have never done anything remotely resembling harassing anyone.
-蒂姆 冷静点 -我才不要冷静
- Tim, calm down. - I'm not going to calm down.
这根本就是在曲解我的人格
This is a complete twisting of who I am.
我要这个女人身败名裂
I want this woman destroyed.
不是她干的 是她的律师
It's not her. It's her lawyer.
我不管
I don't care who it is.
我是有家室的人 我不想再看到这个
I have a wife and children, and I want this thing gone.
那你就应该了解下你桌上还有份和解协议
Then you should know there's a settlement on the table.
迈克 现在不是时候
Mike! Not now.
什么和解协议
What settlement?
她公♥司♥15%的股份
A 15% stake in her venture.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你觉得我会向这些靠敲诈勒索的人妥协吗
You think I'm gonna settle with these people based on blackmail?
没人要妥协
No one's settling.
是的 你说对了 没人妥协
Yeah, you're damn right no one's settling.
现在拿着你挣的钱 给我搞定这女人
Now earn your money and blow this woman out of the water.
你听到他说的了
You heard him.
找准机会把她彻底击倒 让她永无翻身之日
Figure out a way to put the screws to her once and for all.
哈维
Harvey.
我也不想再听到任何关于我心理状态的废话了
And I don't want to hear any shit about my state of mind.
我也并不打算说什么
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表