剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
然后我们就正式开始
and then we'll get started.
等等 对不起 等等
Wait, I'm sorry, wait.
你还没告诉哈维吗
You haven't told Harvey yet?
我告诉他了 但我得给他两周时间
I told him. I just-- I have to give him two weeks.
好吧 你知道吗 我又想了一下
Okay, you know what, on second thought,
虽然我非常感激你的好意
as much as I appreciate the gesture,
我认为你还是应该和哈维在一起
I think you should just stay with Harvey.
你说什么呢 这不是什么好意
What are you talking about? This isn't a gesture.
不 听着
No, look, you just--
你记得之前迈克差点成为我的助理律师吗
Do you remember Mike almost became my associate?
我说什么呢 你当然记得
What am I talking about? Of course you do.
那你一定也记得
Well then, you'll also remember that
迈克刚刚答应了我
just as Mike had said yes,
哈维就搅了进来
Harvey swoops in
在最后一秒钟把他抢了回去
and he takes him back from me at the last second.
不会发生那种事的
That isn't gonna happen.
你不知道的是我离开了办公室
What you don't know is that I left the room.
我去给迈克拿了个蛋糕
I went to get Mike this cake that said,
上面写着"欢迎来到利特团队"
"Welcome to Team Litt."
等我两分钟后回来的时候
Two minutes later, I come back and there they are,
他们两个就在击掌 欢笑 然后一起走了
high-fiving, laughing, and then they leave.
我就把蛋糕扔了
I threw the cake out.
我不能接受你再做一次那样的事
I cannot have that happen again with you.
路易 我说了不会再发生那种事了
Louis, I told you that isn't gonna happen.
你没听到我的话吗
Did you not just hear me?
哈维只用了两分钟就把迈克抢回去了
It took Harvey two minutes to steal Mike back from me.
在你这儿 他有两周时间
With you, he has two weeks.
所以还是不用了
So no thank you.
唐娜 我需要在午餐之前联♥系♥上亨德森
Donna, I need to get in touch with Henderson before lunch,
我还要给布拉克斯顿准备一瓶红酒
And I need to get Braxton a bottle of wine.
都办完了
I took care of all that.
好的 谢谢
Good. Thanks.
你还有什么想说的吗
Is there anything else you want to talk about?
我想不到什么了
Not that I can think of.
你真的认为只要你装作我该主意了
Did you really think that if you just
我就真的会改主意吗
acted like I changed my mind that I'd change my mind?
得了吧 唐娜 路易
Oh, come on, Donna, Louis?
你觉得你俩能维持多久
I mean, how long do you think that's going to last?
我想维持多久就多久
It's gonna last however long I want it to last.
-唐娜 -哈维 这件事已经定了
- Donna-- - Harvey, this is happening.
这是给你的正式通知
This is my formal notice.
但我不会立刻把你晾下
But I have no intention of leaving you high and dry,
所以我们还是讨论一下
so let's talk about finding you
在两周内为你找一个新秘书吧
someone in the next two weeks.
-找个新秘书 -是的
- Finding me someone? - Yes.
我已经准备了一份市里最优秀法务秘书的名单
I already have a list of the top legal secretaries in the city.
你是说在你决定抛弃我之前
You mean you made a list for Louis
为路易准备的那份名单吗
before you decided to abandon me?
我没有抛弃你 哈维
I'm not abandoning you, Harvey.
我是为了自己着想
I'm doing what's best for me.
既然我们都在为自己着想
Well, as long as we're doing what's best for ourselves,
那你知道怎样对我最好吗
you know what's best for me?
直面伤痛
Ripping the Band-Aid off.
-哈维 -所以你还是赶快
- Harvey-- - So why don't you clean out
收拾你的东西搬去路易那里吧
your desk, walk yourself over to Louis,
顺便带上你的名单
and take that with you?
这不是两个互相在意的成年人向前看的方法
This isn't how two adults who care about each other move on.
在我看来 两个互相在意的成年人
As far as I'm concerned, two adults who
根本不用向前看
care about each other don't move on at all.
所以如果你要走 那就走吧
So, if you're gonna go, just go.
你在这干什么呢
What the hell are you doing in here?
凯文·斯莱特里已经等了20分钟了
Kevin Slattery's been waiting 20 minutes.
-什么 -凯文·斯莱特里
- What? - Kevin Slattery.
唐娜没告诉你吗
Didn't Donna tell you?
没有 她
No, she, um--
哈维 到底怎么了
Harvey, what's going on?
没怎么
Nothing's going on.
凯文·斯莱特里来这里干什么
Why is Kevin Slattery here?
他在找新律师
He's looking for a new lawyer,
我想让你去搞定他
and I'm looking for you to close him.
-为什么是我 -为什么不是你
- Why me? - Why not you?
因为全世界都知道
Because everybody and their mother knows
他们两周内就会破产
they're going bankrupt in two weeks
但我不是破产方面的专家
and I'm not a bankruptcy expert.
你在听我说话吗
Aren't you listening to me?
他不想宣布破产
He doesn't want to declare bankruptcy.
他想让你为他尽力一争
He wants you to fight for him.
那他今天可是来对了
Then he's come to me on the right day.
凯文 我听说你想打场硬仗
Kevin, I hear you're looking for a fight
我也知道我们的时间不多了
and I understand we don't have much time.
确实 但我刚浪费了半个小时等你
We don't, and I just wasted half an hour waiting for you.
所以在正式合作之前 你需要说服我
So, before we get to anything, you're gonna convince me
我为什么要和你合作
why I should go with you in the first place.
好吧 那我们没得谈了
Okay, we're done.
出去的时候别撞到门
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
-什么 -你听到我的话了
- What? - You heard me.
我们之中只有一个人面临破产 而那不是我
Only one of us is facing bankruptcy and it isn't me.
所以比起责骂我迟到
So instead of scolding me for being late,
你更需要说服我
you needed to be convincing me
为什么我要拯救你那濒死的公♥司♥
why I should save your dying company.
很高兴见到你
So, nice to meet you.
忠诚
Loyalty.
你刚说什么
What did you just say?
我现在有个能改变局面的合同
I have a game-changing contract that's guaranteed
只要我们能证明有偿付能力 六周内一定能拿到
to come my way in six weeks if we can show solvency.
谁来保证能拿到
Guaranteed by who?
我的大学室友
My college roommate.
你把这事告诉了你的银行家们
And you tell that to your bankers,
消息传出去了 有人来争
word gets out it's up for bid,
你的竞争对手出低价压制你
your competitors undercut you,
你的室友就帮不上你了
and your roommate won't be able to help you anymore.
但如果能撑六周 就能有转机
But if we make it six weeks, we're back in business.
我保证绝不抛弃你
And I guarantee we'll never leave you.
事情是这样的 凯文
Here's the thing, Kevin.
我才不在乎一家只能让我们的营业额
I don't give a shit about a regional trucking company
增加1%的地区货运公♥司♥
that's only going to increase our billings 1%.
我帮你起死回生
I get you out of this,
你们的股票肯定一路疯涨
your stock's gonna go through the roof.
-你想入股 -我要20%
- You want a piece. - I want 20%.
没门
No way.
别忘了 是你来找的我
You're the one coming to me. Okay?
握住80%总比一无所有强
80% of something is a whole lot better than 100% of nothing.
你对外也能像现在这么厉害吗
You gonna fight out there like you just did in here?
这只是赛前热身 凯文
This is the preseason, Kevin.
我连汗都没出呢
I haven't even broken a sweat.
有空吗
Do you have a second?
有 怎么了
Yeah, sure. What's going on?
唐娜 你在发抖吗
Donna, are you shaking?
我就不该期望...他能...
I never should have - expected him to--
出什么事了
What's going on?
没事 别在意 抱歉
You know what? Never mind. Sorry.
你想说什么
What did you want to talk about?
你不该期望谁怎么样
You never should've expected who to what?
出什么事了
What happened?
我要离开哈维
I'm leaving Harvey.
天哪
Oh, my God.
为什么
Why?
还记得我跟你说你再也回不了头了
You remember when I told you you could never go back,
然后我说我在撒谎吗
and then I said I lied about that?
结果发现我说自己在撒谎就是个谎言
Turns out I was lying when I said I lied.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表