剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
但当你告诉我并且让我看到你的眼神时
But when you tell me and I see that look in your eyes,
就不会了
I don't.
利特先生 我已经安顿好了
Mr. Litt, I'm all settled in.
我只想说
I just wanted to say
我很高兴能跟随你...
that I'm so thrilled to be a part of your te--
是啊 你乐的跟开口蚌似的
Yeah, you're happy as a clam.
我们先说清楚一件事
Let's get one thing straight.
你或许在哈维那里成功代替了唐娜
You may have filled Donna's shoes with Harvey,
但要想让我满意可没那么容易
but it's not gonna be that easy filling them with me.
你想来硬的就来吧
Well, if that's how you want to play it.
我早就料到了 你的事我都听说了
I already know that. I heard all about you.
是吗 唐娜说的吗
Yeah? From Donna?
诺玛说的
From Norma.
什么
What?
你认识诺玛
You knew Norma?
没错
Damn skippy.
过去三十年 我和她
Played mah-jongg with that woman
每周二晚上都一起打麻将
every Tuesday night for the last 30 years.
81号♥街菲尔斯坦棋牌社
Mrs. Fillstein's Game on 81st street?
就是那家
The very one.
我一直想去那家棋牌社
I've been trying to get into that game forever.
你知道是她一直不让他们放你进来的吧
You know she kept you out, right?
是诺玛不让我进去的吗
Norma did that to me?
也不能怪她
Well, I can't say as I blame her.
她说那是每周最平静的一晚
Said it was her only peaceful night of the week.
我进来30秒就懂她的意思了
30 seconds in, I can see what she means.
但你还有补救的机会
But you could turn this around.
你对我好点 我能帮你说好话
Play your tiles right with me, I could put in a word for you.
你做什么我都感激不尽
Oh, anything you could do would be so appreciated.
这才像话
Yeah. That's more like it.
我还能更好呢
I can do even better.
你今天就放假回家吧
Please, make yourself at home. Take the day.
那样的话 我们就明早见了
Well, in that case, I'll see you tomorrow morning,
明早见
bright and early.
-你来了 -是啊
- You're here. - I am.
很高兴你回来了 哈维
It's good to have you back, Harvey.
回来我也很高兴 唐娜
Good to be back, Donna.
好了 多愁善感够了
All right, enough sentimentality.
你得...
I need you to--
推掉你接下来两个月的安排 已经搞定了
Clear your schedule for the next two months? Done.
一半活给了支持你的合伙人
I also gave half your business to the partners that backed you
其余的给了杰西卡和路易
and the rest to Jessica and Louis.
我可没让你这么干
I didn't ask you to do that.
是没有 你只让我当回你的秘书
No, you asked me to come back to your desk.
此话不假
I sure as hell did.
接下来呢
What's next?
接下来把迈克叫来
What's next is, get Mike into this office,
可别让他穿的太随意
and I don't want him wearing casual clothes;
让他把超人战袍穿上
I want him with his superman outfit on.
他需要的可不只
He's gonna need a hell of a lot more
斗篷和紧身衣 因为我刚刚收到
than a cape and some tights, because I just got
联邦检察官办公室的快递
a special delivery from the U.S. Attorney's office.
你可别告诉我她申请了查看所有
Don't tell me; she's issued subpoenas
迈克经手过案件的传票
for every case Mike's ever touched.
她申请的是查看我们律所
She issued subpoenas for anything
所有人经手过的案件资料的传票
anyone at this firm has ever touched.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是他们的目标不只是迈克了
It means they're not just after Mike anymore.
他们正式盯上了我们所有人
They're officially coming after all of us.
迈克已经来了 我去叫他
Mike's already here. I'll get him.
我告诉你 哈维 这招可不是儿戏
I'm telling you, Harvey, this move is no joke.
要是让那个女人进门 她就会找出些什么
That woman gets in the door, she will find something
逼迫某个人说出她想听的话
to pressure someone into saying whatever she wants,
要是我放任她在我的地盘撒野那就见鬼了
and I'll be damned if I'll let her rifle through my house.
你是什么意思
What exactly are you saying?
我的意思是我们需要外部律师
I'm saying we need outside counsel.
绝对不行 我们不能相信任何人
Absolutely not. There's nobody we can trust.
有个人可以信
There is one person we can trust,
因为你已经把迈克的破秘密告诉她了
because you already told her Mike's goddamn secret.
杰西卡 我不会把斯科特牵扯进来的
Jessica, I am not bringing Scottie into this thing.
我能搞定这件事
I'm telling you I can handle this.
你连阻止那些传票的策略都没有
You don't even have a strategy to stop these subpoenas.
好消息是我有办法
Well, then I guess it's a good thing I do.
那你就别等着人夸
Well, then why don't you stop patting yourself on the back
赶紧说吧
and start telling me what the hell it is?
我们主动出击
We go on offense.
那是什么意思
What exactly does that mean?
意思就是我们不需要证明
It means that we don't have to prove
她不能传唤我们的记录
that she can't subpoena our records;
她得证明她能传唤
She has to prove that she can.
而且她毫无证据
And she doesn't have a shred of evidence
证明你知道我的事
proving that you knew about me.
如果她能申请到那些传票
If she got those subpoenas in the first place,
那她肯定有证据
she must have something.
错 我在地检署工作了五年
Wrong, I worked in the D.A.'s office for five years.
法官发传票就像发糖一样随便
Judges give out subpoenas like candy.
那我建议你们俩赶紧去找法官
Then I suggest the two of you get the hell on down there
把那女人的糖抢走
and take that woman's candy away.
法官大人 其实她根本没有
The fact is, Your Honor, she has no grounds
申请这些传票的依据
to even issue these things in the first place.
他来干什么
What is he even doing here?
我来是因为我是个律师
I'm here because I'm a lawyer
在背叛有罪之前 我都是清白的
and I'm innocent until proven guilty.
那些传票根本不是冲我来的
And those subpoenas aren't about coming after me;
而是冲着他去的
They're about coming after him.
一点没错 因为他不可能
You're damn right they are, because there's no way
不知道你是个骗子
he didn't know you're a fraud.
那你证明这些话的证据在哪儿
Where exactly is your evidence of either one of those things?
我懂了 你们不是想撤销那些传票
I see. They're not trying to fight these subpoenas.
而是想让我交出手上的所有证据
They're trying to get me to turn over whatever evidence I have,
而我只需在三周后上交即可
which I don't have to do for another three weeks.
我说什么你就得做什么
You'll do whatever I say you have to do.
现在我想知道这一切的起因是什么
Now, I want to know what started this whole thing.
一位有名望的线人发来一封匿名邮件
We received an anonymous email from a reputable source.
前几天还有个陌生人打电♥话♥给我
Yeah, and a stranger called me the other day
说你杀了六个人
saying you killed six people.
我能传唤她的银行记录吗
Can I subpoena her bank records?
你当这是儿戏吗
You think this is a joke?
你知道这不是儿戏就好
You're damn right this isn't a joke.
因为一封没人见过的破邮件
I'm being accused of a crime based on some bullshit email
我就被指控犯罪了
no one's even seen.
我得问你带那封邮件了吗 吉布斯女士
I'd ask if you have that email on you, Ms. Gibbs,
我也不想认为你在骗我
but I wouldn't want to put you in the position of lying to me,
拿出来看看吧
so let's have it.
这封邮件发自哈佛普通员工邮箱
This is from a general Harvard faculty address.
确实 我们正在调查发信者的身份
It is. We are working on tracking down the sender.
你最好找到他们
Well, you'd better find them,
因为没有确切证词
because without corroborating testimony,
我不仅不会准许那些传票
I'll not only quash these subpoenas;
还会叫停整个案子
I'll toss the entire case.
混♥蛋♥ 是亨利·吉拉德
Son of a bitch. It's Henry Gerard.
哈维 如果吉拉德想暴露我
Harvey, if Gerard was gonna say something,
为什么要等到现在
why would he wait until now?
不知道 但唯一可能出♥卖♥♥♥你的人
I don't know, but it's the only goddamn person
就是他
it could be.
那我去找他
All right, then I'm gonna go see him.
然后呢
And do what?
我要在吉布斯找到他之前找到他
I'm gonna get to him before Gibbs does,
让他改变想法
get him to recant.
这不是证词
This isn't testimony.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表