剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Okay, so here's what's gonna happen.
她肯定不想要我了
She's gonna want to drop me,
然后你们就放弃纽约广场酒店吧
and you're gonna drop the plaza hotel.
-什么 -别装了 约翰
- What? - Cut the shit, John.
我这么做都是为了给你个台阶
I did that so you could have some cover.
我调查过了
I did some checking,
你们要么更换举办婚礼的地点
and you either need to change the location of your wedding,
要么我就告诉她你有情妇的事
or I'm gonna tell her about your mistress.
是的
Yeah.
阿加德医生 山姆·塔尔是何时找你就医的
Dr. Agard, when did Sam Tull start seeing you as a patient?
大约六个月前
Approximately six months ago.
他为什么去找你
And why did he start seeing you?
他说他的工作包含着风险
He said his job involved taking risks,
让他压力过大
and it was causing him stress.
所以他是不想继续冒险了吗
So he wanted to stop taking risks?
不 他想要继续
No, he wanted to continue.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
他想要继续冒风险
He wanted to continue with the risks,
他只是希望心里能好过点
he just wanted to feel better about it.
是的
Yes.
那你有帮助他对于冒险
And were you able to help him feel better
获得心理安慰吗
about taking these risks?
情况是有改善
Um, uh, we made progress.
-请回答是或不是 -是
- Yes or no? - Yes.
那么在你帮助他获得心理安慰后
And after you helped him feel good about taking risks,
他有没有告诉你他一笔交易损失了五千万
did he reveal that he then lost $50 million on one trade?
阿加德医生 你受誓言制约的
Dr. Agard, you are under oath.
如果你不回答
And if you will not answer,
我会请法官强迫你回答
I will have a judge compel you to answer.
有
Yes.
那他关于一笔交易就损失五千万
And how did he say he felt about losing $50 million
是什么心情
on one trade?
他说他觉得愧疚
He said he felt guilty about it.
所以他来找你 好让自己继续冒险
So he came to you to continue taking risks
直到他损失了五千万
until he finally lost $50 million
然后他承认自己有罪
and then admitted to being guilty.
她不是这么说的
That is not what she said.
抱歉 他是有负罪感
I'm sorry, he just felt guilty.
你是想现在就放弃起诉
You want to drop this now,
还是要我把这录音送交证♥监♥会♥
or do you want us to hand this tape over to the SEC?
阿加德医生 刚才的指证是你自愿的吗
Dr. Agard, did you want to give the testimony you just gave?
-当然不是 -为什么
- Of course not. - And why is that?
因为我在乎我的病人
Because I care about my clients.
有没有可能你不愿意
Is it possible that you didn't want to give it
是因为这不是真的
because it's not true?
当然不可能
No, it's not possible.
你不可能会在被迫的情况下
You couldn't possibly have been pressured
做出违背你意愿的证言吗
to give false testimony against your wishes?
不 我不会
No, I couldn't have.
你之前有没有因为受到客户压力
Have you ever been pressured to do something
而做出过违背你意愿的事
you didn't want to do by a client before?
请允许我换个说法
Let me rephrase.
你允许一个你在乎的病人离开了戒毒所
Isn't it true that you released a client that you cared about
就因为受到了
from rehab for no reason
来自另一个雇佣你的客户的压力
other than you felt pressure from a different client
这是不是真的
who was actually paying the bills?
阿加德医生 你受誓言制约
Dr. Agard, you're under oath,
如果你不回答
and if you will not answer,
我会请法官强迫你回答
I will have a judge compel you to answer.
是真的
Yes.
这个人是否在不到24小时的时间里
And did this person die of an overdose
因为吸毒过量死亡了
less than 24 hours later?
是的
Yes.
如果关乎人命的事情
So if you let yourself be pressured
你都能屈从于压力
when someone's life is at risk,
我们怎么能知道
what's to make us think you're not doing
现在就并非这种情况呢
the exact same thing right now?
你这个自大的混♥蛋♥
You arrogant piece of shit.
说话小心点 这是我办公室
Watch yourself. This is my office.
我才不在乎
Well, I don't care what it is.
你怎么可以这样背叛我
How dare you betray me like that?
-我提醒过你 -你不是提醒我
- I tried to warn you. - You didn't warn me.
你要我为你说谎 我拒绝了
You asked me to lie for you, and I told you I wouldn't.
我是要你为山姆·塔尔说谎
I asked you to lie for Sam Tull--
这事与山姆·塔尔无关 你也清楚
This isn't about Sam Tull, and you know it.
你说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
我向你敞开心扉是为了和你建立信任
I opened up to you so that we could build trust,
不是为了让你羞辱我的
not so that you could humiliate me.
我羞辱你是为了帮助一个
I humiliated you to help a man
你说你很在乎的人
you say you care about.
所以跟我们关于你母亲而吵的架
And our fighting about your mother
一点关系都没有吗
had nothing to do with that?
-你说什么 -你咨♥询♥一半的时候走掉
- Excuse me? - You walked out of our session
是因为你不想谈你的母亲
because you didn't want to talk about your mother.
而且一有机会给你破坏
And the second you had the chance
我们的关系 你立刻就抓住了
to permanently damage our relationship, you took it.
你简直疯了
You're insane.
而你是个自私自利的自恋狂
And you're a self-serving narcissist
为了得到自己想要的东西不择手段
who will do or say anything to get what he wants.
我的所做所为只是为了保护我的客户
I did what I did in there to protect my client.
我才不在乎是不是伤害了你的感情
And I don't give a shit if it hurt your feelings or not,
因为你对他的背叛
because you betrayed him
和我对你的背叛没有两样
just as much as I'm betraying you.
你只是因此哭闹
And you may be the one who's crying about it,
但他却要被强加上罪名了
but he's the one who's been accused of committing a crime.
如果你够幸运 有天你会明白
If you're lucky, someday you're gonna realize
现在到底是什么情况 那天到来时
what's really going on here, and when that day comes,
我希望你能找到能帮你的人
I hope you find someone to help you,
因为那人绝不会是我
because it isn't going to be me.
麦克 把咖啡放下来看看这个
Mike, put that coffee down and check this out.
这是斯卡斯代尔的地图 我长大的地方
It's a map of scarsdale-- where I grew up.
田中的回礼
Tanaka returned the favor.
其实 路易 这是我送的
Actually, Louis, I got that for you.
是你 为什么
You did? Why?
因为你是对的 而我错了
Because you were right and I was wrong,
而且虽然听起来疯狂
and as crazy as it seems,
但你我其实合作得还挺好的
you and I actually make a pretty good team.
万事俱备 只差让多米尼克安排见面了
Now all that's left is calling Dominic to set up a meeting.
不如你去吧
Why don't you do it?
我没空
I can't.
我要去把我的地图挂起来
I got to go hang my map.
多米尼克 你在这儿干嘛
Dominic, what are you doing here?
我正想打给你呢
I was just about to call you.
说什么 说你把我的单子搞砸了
To say what, that you blew up my deal?
-我已经知道了 -什么
- Because I already know. - What?
是的 山脉科技在他们听说
That's right. Range Tech called me after they heard
我在跟另一家公♥司♥接洽时就联♥系♥我了
that I was negotiating with another company.
问题是 我就没在跟另一家公♥司♥谈
Problem is, I wasn't negotiating with another company.
谈的是我的律师 还没经过我同意
My lawyers were without my consent.
好的 镇定 多米尼克
Okay, calm down, Dominic.
山脉科技那边有问题
There was a problem with Range Tech.
我说过我不想听到有问题
I told you that I didn't want there to be any problems!
要是你买♥♥了他们
Well, if you'd bought them,
他们的问题就变成你的问题了
their problems were gonna become your problems.
你就冷静下来想一想
But just calm down and take a second,
因为我们有解决方案
because we brought you a solution.
什么方案
Which is what?
麦克 别打给多米尼克 田中退出了
Mike, don't call Dominic. Tanaka pulled out.
退出什么
Pulled out of what?
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
你们俩都被开除了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表