剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
She took advantage of my client.
她强迫了他 您有权力阻止她
She coerced him, and you have the power to stop it.
我受够了你的粗口 斯佩克特先生
I've had enough of your language, Mr. Specter.
并非强迫
It wasn't coercion.
这是一位有能力的律师进行商定的
It was negotiated by a competent attorney.
毫无问题 你也没有阻止它的依据
It's rock solid, and there's no basis to stop it.
他不是位有能力的律师
He's not a competent attorney.
他要承认诈骗罪签订协议呢
He's cutting a deal to plead guilty to fraud.
你想跟我签别的协议吗 我乐意听听
You want to cut a different deal with me? I'm all ears.
但问题是
Yeah, the only problem with that
你不能签别的协议了
is you can't sign a different deal,
因为你已经签字放弃这一权利了
because you already signed your rights to that away.
该死的 迈克 别这么做
God damn it, Mike, don't do this.
我们可以等判决
We can go to verdict.
别跟我来那套
Don't give me that.
你冲去她的办公室
You weren't racing over to her office
不是为了告诉她陪审团回来了
to tell her that the jury was back.
你是想用自己的身体挡手雷
You were going to jump on the grenade,
而我先你一步
and I beat you to it.
我说了 结束了 已经结束了
Now I told you it's done, and it's done.
你确定吗 罗斯先生
Are you absolutely sure, Mr. Ross?
是的 法官大人
I am, Your Honor.
那么 罗斯先生 给你72小时
Then, Mr. Ross, you have 72 hours
去丹伯里联邦监狱报到
to report to Danbury Federal Prison.
诉讼双雄
第五季 第十六集
直接告诉我结果
Give it to me straight.
什么情况
What happened?
迈克认罪了 作为交换
Mike pled guilty, and in exchange,
他们不能再动你 哈维 路易 我们任何人
they can't go after you, Harvey, Louis, or any of us.
该死
Shit.
作为刚刚得知
For someone who just found out
自己不会进监狱的人来说 你不太高兴呢
she's not going to prison, you don't seem happy.
我担心的从来不是进监狱 唐娜
I was never worried about going to prison, Donna.
那你担心什么
What are you worried about?
失去我的律所
Losing my firm.
迈克认了罪 他经手过的每一桩案子
Now that Mike pled guilty, every case he ever touched
都将变成"官司"
has "lawsuit" written all over it.
那我们要怎么办
So what are we gonna do?
我告诉你我们要怎么办
I'll tell you what we're going to do.
我们要重组这家律所
We're gonna restructure this firm,
而且我们得在官司打起来前就重组
and we're gonna do it before the lawsuits even start.
把路易叫来
Get me Louis.
迈克
Michael.
格洛丽亚 你在这里干什么
Gloria, what are you doing here?
我过来陪你听判决的
I came here to be with you for the verdict,
但他们告诉我你达成了协议
but they told me you made a deal.
的确
I did.
迈克 主怎么能让我看着两个
Michael, there's no way the lord would have
无辜的人去坐牢啊
put me through two innocent men going away.
但是丹纳女士 我并不无辜
But Mrs. Danner, I'm not innocent,
我确实做了他们所控诉我的那些事
and I did what they accused me of.
我又不傻 迈克
I'm not stupid, Michael.
我不是说你上过法学院
I didn't mean you went to law school.
我是说你的内心是清白的
I meant you are innocent in your heart,
而如今你却选择去一个
and now you've chosen to go to a place
满是内心不清白的人的地方
filled with men who aren't.
我想您是没搞清楚
I don't think you understand.
我要去的是一个白领监狱
I'm going to a white-collar prison.
大门一关 根本没有什么
There's no such thing as a white-collar prison
白领监狱一说
once they close those doors.
你得听我的
You need to hear me.
格洛丽亚 听着 我知道你是想帮我
Gloria, look, I know that you are trying to help,
但我是为了自己的所为承担责任
but I took responsibility for what I did,
我将要忍♥受这一点
and I'm gonna live with it.
但目前 我得去和我爱的女人待在一起
But right now, I need to go spend time with the woman I love
并且把事情处理好
and make things right,
所以很抱歉 容我先行一步
so I'm sorry, but you have to excuse me.
罗伯特 我收到你的信息
Robert, I got your message.
就马上赶来了
I rushed right over.
瑞秋怎么了
What happened to Rachel?
我告诉你她怎么了
I'll tell you what happened.
迈克·罗斯要进监狱了
Mike Ross is going to jail,
我的女儿心都碎了
my daughter is heartbroken,
但哈维和杰西卡却毫发无伤地脱罪了
and Harvey and Jessica are getting off scot-free.
等等 假如你把我引下来
Wait a second. If you lured me down here
只是因为想找个出气筒
because you wanted a punching bag,
我可以告诉你 那种事不可能发生
I can tell you right now, that's not gonna happen.
我来告诉你会发生什么
Well, let me tell you what is gonna happen.
马上 迈克用他那毫无意义的名字
It's about to be open season on every case
签过的每一桩案子 都要被问责
that Mike Ross ever put his good-for-nothing name on,
一旦那开始了
and once that happens,
或早或晚
it's just a matter of time
你门手下每个律师都会试图跳槽
until every one of your attorneys tries to leave.
我明白这是怎么回事了
I see what this is.
你想利用我来引发一场
You want to use me to start an avalanche
会活埋了哈维和杰西卡的雪崩
that will bury Harvey and Jessica.
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
我不会干这种事的
I'm not gonna do it.
那你就是比我想象中还要蠢了
Then you're a bigger fool than I thought,
因为我会找到一个愿意做的人
because I'm gonna find someone that will.
祝你好运 因为我们有竞业条款
Good luck with that, because we have a noncompete.
不 你们已经没有了
Not anymore, you don't.
放屁 你是在虚张声势
Bullshit. You're bluffing.
你何不去问问你的前律师卡特里娜
Then why don't you go and ask your ex-associate Katrina?
因为一开始就是她给我提供的
Because she's the one that gave me
这个规避规则的办法
the way around it in the first place.
哈维 我听说了迈克的事了
Harvey, I heard about Mike.
真是太可惜了
I am so sorry.
别可惜了
Well, you can stop being sorry
给我搞到那个陪审团主席的名字
and get me the name of that jury foreman.
哈维 你申请不到无效审判的
Harvey, you can't get a mistrial.
已经太迟了 迈克已经达成协议了
It's too late. Mike cut a deal.
我不需要法律建议 唐娜
I don't need legal advice, Donna.
我只需要那个主席的姓名和住址
I need the name and address of that foreman.
我不认为那是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
又不是要犯法 唐娜
It's not breaking the law anymore, Donna.
只是叫你帮个忙
It's just a favor.
我又不会毁了他的生活
I'm not gonna ruin his life.
我只需要问他一个该死的问题
I just need to ask him a goddamn question.
在你告诉我那个问题是什么之前
Well, I'm not gonna do that until you tell me
我是不会帮你的
what that question is.
唐娜...
Donna...
迈克刚刚抛弃了自己的整个人生
Mike just threw his whole life away,
而我却对此无能为力
and there's nothing I can do about it,
唯一能让我接受这一点的方式
and the only way that I can accept it
就是我去问清楚原本的判决是什么
is if I find out what that verdict was gonna be.
我帮你去搞到名字
I'll get you the name.
罗伯特·赞恩刚刚告诉我
Robert Zane just told me
他能规避我们的竞业条款
he can take away our noncompete.
我要你立马告诉我他要如何做到这一点
I need you to tell me right now how he's gonna do that.
很高兴见到你 路易
Nice to see you too, Louis.
我能给你来杯李子泥吗
Can I offer you a prunie?
不 我不要什么该死的李子泥
No, I don't need a damn prunie.
我需要你告诉我他在打什么主意
I need you to tell me what he's up to.
路易 我如今人在这里
Louis, I'm here now,
而我之所以在这里
and the reason I'm here
是因为我因帮你而被开除了
is that I got fired for helping you,
而且即便你保证过在你成为冠名合伙人后
and even though you promised to bring me back
就让我回去
once you were named partner,
但你失约了
you didn't.
不不不不不
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表