剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
It means that you do.
那如果我告诉你不是为了这个呢
And what if that's not why I told you all this?
如果是你错了呢
What if you're wrong?
那我就承认错误
Then I'll be wrong.
那你也就一定能解决此事
And you'll be able to handle that.
我以前经常就待在这个屋呢
I spent a lot of time here.
你还记得这里
You remember this place?
我过目不忘
I remember everything.
我知道 迈克尔
I know you do, Michael.
我一直都知道你与众不同
I was always aware of what a special child you were.
这里一点都没变啊
Hasn't changed a bit.
一点都没吗
Hasn't it?
什么意思
What are you talking about?
迈克尔 我觉得你来见我
Michael, I think you came to see me
是因为当人们遇到困难的时候
because when people are in crisis
总会怀念曾经的拥有
they're searching for something more,
通常都是现在不再拥有的
usually something they've lost.
我失去了父母 再也找不回来了
I lost my parents, and I'm not getting them back.
不 迈克尔 你失去的是信仰
No, Michael, you lost your faith.
奶奶
Grammy.
你离开学校的第二天
The day after you left school
她就把钱还回来了
she gave me the money back.
她唯一的要求是让我们用其中部分
Her only request was that we use some of it
买♥♥下这个书架
to buy this bookcase
保留这些书
to keep these books together.
这些是我父亲的书
They're my father's books.
还有你母亲的
And your mother's.
我一直不明白她为什么这么做
I never knew why she did it.
现在我明白了
And now I do.
迈克 如果你在担心自己一旦改变
Michael, if you're worried about Rachel leaving you,
瑞秋就会离开你
if you stop doing what you're doing,
我想她不会的
I don't think she will.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我有信仰
'Cause I have faith.
有事吗
Can I help you?
我只是
I was just--
他人呢
Where is he?
你问谁
Where is who?
哈维
Harvey.
拜托 我找他有急事
Please, it's an emergency.
抱歉 他不在这里
Well, I'm sorry, he's not here,
而且恐怕我并不知道他去了哪里
and I'm afraid I don't know where he went.
抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry, I just--
你介意我在这里坐一会儿吗
Do you mind if I just sit here for a minute?
请便
Of course.
也许你比我更了解现在的状况吧
You probably know more about what's going on that I do, don't you?
抱歉 这个问题我不能回答
I'm sorry, I can't respond to that.
既然我也来了
As long as I'm here...
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢我什么
For what?
几周前哈维终于原谅了我
A few weeks ago Harvey finally forgave me
去为路易工作的事
for going to Louis.
我知道如果不是他来找了你
And I know he never would have done that
肯定不会的
if he hadn't come to see you.
抱歉 这个问题我也不能回答
I'm sorry, I can't respond to that either.
其实你已经回答了
You just did.
再次谢谢你 为你此刻的想法
And thank you again for what you're thinking.
我在想什么
And what is that?
你在想如果不是我
That he never would have come to see you
他也不会来找你
if it hadn't been for me.
你真能读懂人心
You really can do that.
是的
Yeah, I can.
事实上 我还知道你现在在想什么
In fact, I can tell you what you're thinking right now.
什么
What is that?
你在想两件事 事实上
You're thinking two things, actually.
其一 这女人要当心理咨♥询♥师肯定很厉害
One, this woman would make an excellent therapist.
其二
And two...
哈维不知道他错过了多好的人
Harvey has no idea what he's missing.
看来哈维不会来了
Well, it seems Harvey won't be joining us,
所以不如现在开始吧
so we may as well get started.
我们今天聚集一堂是因为
We're here because there's a concern
大家担心我已不再将公♥司♥利益放在首位
that I no longer have the best interests of the firm at heart
而是只关心某些个人的
but am instead focused on the selfish interests
私人利益
of certain individuals.
对那些这么想的人
For those of you who feel that way,
此刻我也无法做什么
there's not much I could do
来改变你们的看法
at this point to change your minds.
所以我只能说
So...I'll say...
希望我还有幸能继续为律所服务
I hope it remains my pleasure to serve this firm.
我觉得我们该投票了
I think it's time we vote.
你要不说点什么来让他们改主意
Well, if you're not gonna say anything to change their mind,
那我来
Then I will.
你真的来了
You made it.
什么也阻止不了我
Wouldn't have missed it for the world.
好吧 你来了
Okay, fine, you're here,
但你也没法说什么来为她辩护
but there's nothing that says you can plead her case.
也没规定他不能说话
And there's nothing that says he can't,
所以你干嘛不坐下听听
so why don't you sit your ass down?
那就说吧 赶紧发表完你的演讲
Go ahead, then, get your speech over with
我们就可以投票了
so we can get to the vote.
我没什么演讲 只有这个
No speech, just this.
一封解约书
A termination letter.
此时此刻 狙击我们客户的公♥司♥
As of now, the company that's been targeting our clients
已经不由丹尼尔·哈德曼代理了
is no longer represented by Daniel Hardman.
-胡说 -那你打给他问问
- Bullshit. - Go ahead, call him.
当然 打电♥话♥可能得花点时间
Of course, it might take a while
因为你得经过监狱总机
since you've got to go through the prison switchboard
才能联♥系♥到他
to get ahold of him.
是的 没错
Yep, that's right.
那就是杰克·索罗夫和丹尼尔·哈德曼合作的人
That's the kind of man Jack Soloff and Daniel Hardman
已经进了监狱的家伙
do business with, one who's already behind bars.
我说清楚吧
Look, let me be clear.
此次对律所的攻击 其实是冲我个人来的
The attack on this firm was an attack on me.
丹尼尔为他离所的事责怪我
Daniel blamed me for having to leave this firm,
《好奇的乔治》 作者H·A·雷
所以想在伤我最痛的地方下手
so he was trying to hit me where it hurt the most,
迈克尔 要记得 关心你的人
永远会在你身边帮助你走出困境 爱你的爸爸妈妈
也就是这间律所
namely this firm
跟我的合伙人及朋友
and my partners and my friends.
但这一切都结束了
But that's over.
他已经没有钱
He has no more money,
没有力量 没有朋友了
no more power, no more friends.
你们每个人 将要投票决定
All of you, you're about to vote on whether
杰西卡是否应该继续管理这间律所
Jessica should continue running this firm.
我知道你们中有些人认为 她对我的行为
Now, I know some of you think that she's turned a blind eye
以及我冒的风险睁一只眼闭一只眼
to my behavior and--and the risks I've taken,
可你们试图替换她才是最大的冒险
but for you to remove her would be the greatest risk of all.
因为我知道
Because if there's one thing I know,
杰西卡·皮尔逊在乎这间律所
it's that Jessica Pearson cares about this firm
和律所中的每个人
and everyone in it.
因为对她而言 我们不仅是同事
Because to her, we're not just colleagues
甚或朋友
or even friends,
而是家人
we're family.
谢谢你 哈维
Thank you, Harvey.
我们来投票吧
Let's vote.
杰西卡 我觉得我们不需要不记名投票
Jessica, I don't think we're gonna be needing the ballots.
我们每个人都知道自己的立场
I think everybody knows where they stand.
所有支持杰西卡留下的人 举手
All in favor of Jessica staying.
那我想这里所有人都很乐意
Then I guess everyone here is happy
事情保持原状 除了一位
keeping things the way they are, except for one.
太好了你在这儿 我有话跟你说
I'm glad you're here. I need to tell you something.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表