剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You're lucky I don't lay you out right now.
罗伯特 听我说
Robert, listen to me.
迈克·罗斯是个好人
Mike Ross is a good man.
他遇到我的时候一无所有
He came to me from nothing.
但我看到了他身上的一些品质
I saw something in him,
你也一样看到了 所以你才会在这里
and you did, too, and that's why you're here.
不 我是来让他检举你的
No, I was here to get him to turn on you,
但他太蠢了没答应
but he's too stupid to do that.
我也不知道他会不会改变主意
And I don't know if he's gonna change his mind or not,
但我已经不在乎了
but I don't care anymore,
我也不在乎能不能再见到你们任何一个
and I don't give a damn if I ever see either of you again.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
他不再是迈克·罗斯的律师了 我才是
He's not Mike Ross's attorney anymore--I am.
赶紧让我进去
So let me the hell in.
罗伯特·赞恩 真的吗
Robert Zane? Really?
我很受伤
I'm hurt.
-哈维 这一切都是来真的 -我知道
- Harvey, this is real. - I know.
我们需要弄清楚的第一件事是谁告的密
And the first we need to figure out is who tipped them off.
我们为什么要那么做
Why the hell do we need to do that?
因为如果我们想把你救出去
Because if we're gonna get you out of this,
我们需要知道他们抓住的所有把柄
we have to know every damn thing they have on you.
你疯了吗 我出不去的
Are you crazy? There's no getting out of this.
我从来没有输过官司 也不会从这件开始输
I haven't lost a case before, and I'm not about to start now.
这不是普通的官司
This isn't just some other case.
他们需要去核实线索 当他们去的时候
They're gonna check the facts, and when they do--
他们只能发现我们让他们发现的信息
They're gonna find what we let them find.
-你无法保证这点 -我可以
- You can't know that. - Yes, I can.
-你胡扯 -我没有胡扯
- That's bullshit! - This is not bullshit!
我们能赢的
Look, we can win this case.
我不在乎赢不赢
I don't care about winning this thing.
你到底有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
哈维 我做了什么我知道
Harvey, I did this!
你什么都没做 因为他们没有证据
You didn't do shit because they don't have shit.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
迈克 哈佛的数据库里有你
Mike, you're in the Harvard database.
你有成绩单
You have a transcript.
你也考过司法考试
You're in the bar.
你是个执业律师
You're a practicing attorney.
这些都是真的
Those facts are real,
就像你一路以来办过的每一个案子
just like every case you ever worked on
帮过的每一个人一样
and every person you've helped along the way.
哈维 这个女人不是在闹着玩
Harvey, this woman's not joking.
那个女人必须证明你是个冒牌货
That woman has to show you're a fraud,
但全世界都知道 你是个律师
but as far as the world knows, you're a goddamn lawyer,
而且会一直当下去
and that's the way it's gonna stay.
别忘了
And don't forget--
我们不需要证明你是个律师
we don't need to prove you're a lawyer.
她需要证明你不是
She needs to prove you're not.
瑞秋 冷静点
Rachel, calm down.
我无法冷静
I can't calm down.
没人能告诉我任何事 我也不能去见他
No one will tell me anything. I can't go and see him.
这是他人生最糟糕的时刻
It is the worst moment of his life,
我却不能陪在他身边
and I'm not there for him.
只要允许你会去的
Well, you will be when you can.
除此之外
On top of all that,
我也不知道我爸爸去了会做什么
I don't know what my dad's gonna do when he gets there.
你打给了你♥爸♥爸
You called your dad?
瑞秋 我认为这不是个好办法
Rachel, I don't think that was a good idea.
那我也不能坐在这里什么也不做啊
Well, I couldn't just sit here and do nothing.
迈克被逮捕了
Mike's been arrested.
杰西卡在说什么未被追诉共犯
Jessica's talking about unindicted co-conspirators.
那他和哈维一定会找到解决办法的
Okay, well then, he and Harvey will just have to work it out.
如果他们找不到呢
And what if they don't?
瑞秋 我之前遇到麻烦的时候
Rachel, when I was in trouble,
哈维帮我摆脱了困境
Harvey got me out of it.
他就是干这个的
This is what he does.
听我说 他一定会帮迈克拜托困境的
I am telling you, he will get Mike out of this.
只是
It's just...
一想到他
The thought of him...
一个人在里面
in there all alone.
他不会有事的
He'll be okay.
只是一晚而已
It's just one night.
你看什么
Man, what are you looking at?
没什么
Nothing.
你上上下下的打量我
Your eyes are going up and down on me, man.
不像没什么
It don't feel like nothing.
他们都说 没什么 什么也没做
They all say, "Nothing. Wasn't doing nothing."
进了这里 说什么做什么就都不重要了
It don't matter what you say and do once you're inside.
像你这样的 在里面撑不过一周
Little snot like you won't last a week.
听见我说的了吗
You hear what I said?
你在里面撑不过一周
You won't last a week in there.
你在这也许都撑不过一夜
You might not last a night in here.
听着 伙计
Listen, man--
你个混♥蛋♥ 把手拿开
Hey! Get your hands off him, you piece of shit.
算你走运 但他们不会在这里一整晚的
You're lucky, but they won't be here all night.
是啊 但你也不会
Yeah, neither will you.
没事的 没事的
Hey, it's fine. It's fine. It's fine.
不用管他 我没事的
Leave him in here with me. It's cool.
我是说 除非你准备让一个联邦法警
I mean, unless you're gonna let a federal marshal
把我打一顿然后恐吓我
beat the shit out of me just to try and scare me
达成认罪协议
into making a deal.
罗恩·达米科探员 对吧
Agent Ron Da'mico, right?
我在大厅里看到你的照片了
Yeah, I saw your picture out in the hall
接受检察院颁奖
getting a commendation from the U.S. Attorney.
当然了 照片里你没胡子
Of course, you didn't have a beard in that photo,
但在我看来长的一样
but you look the same to me.
你是个聪明人
You're a smart kid.
我想你就是这样逃过惩罚的
I guess that's how you got away with what you got away with.
但你也不算逃过了 是吧
But you didn't really get away with it, did you?
我是个法警 但下一个人就不是了
I am a marshal, but the next guy won't be,
你要是也给他摆一副无所不知的态度
and you give him that know-it-all attitude,
就像我说的 你连一晚上都撑不过
and like I said, you won't last a night.
但顺便说一句 我不会被送走的
Yeah, well, for the record, I'm not getting sent away,
就算离开 也不会进监狱
but even if I was, it wouldn't be a place like that.
如果你认为自己能去个高级监狱
Oh, if you think you're going to club fed...
那你真是太不了解安妮塔·吉布斯了
you don't know Anita Gibbs.
做个好梦 亲爱的
Sleep well, sweetheart.
他怎么样
How is he?
他被拘留了
He's in custody.
保释听证会呢
And the bail hearing?
我不知道
I don't know,
因为我不是他的代理律师
Because I'm not representing him.
你的问题问完了吗
Now, are you done asking me questions?
因为我也有一些问题
Because I have a few of my own,
比如你怎么能这样
Like how the hell could you do this?
爸爸 因为我爱他
Dad, because I love him.
那很好 但你听起来像个孩子
That's sweet, but you sound like a teenager,
你妈妈知道了以后
and right now your mother is sobbing,
一直在抹眼泪
knowing what you've done to yourself.
爸爸 迈克还是那个曾经与你共事的人
Dad, Mike is the same man that you worked with.
而且你自己也说过
And you said yourself there are things
你过去也曾做过一些难以启齿的事
that you did in your past that you're not proud of.
不要拿我和他相提并论
Don't you dare compare me to him.
我可不是骗子
I am not a fraud.
我不是罪犯
I am not a criminal.
瑞秋
Rachel...
瑞秋
Rachel...
我试图把他救出来
I tried to get him out,
但他像生活在梦里面一样
but he's living in a dream world,
如果你觉得他不会再毁掉你的生活
and so are you if you think this boy is done
那你也在做梦
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表