剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
杰拉德·泰特来了
Gerald Tate's here.
他想知道他的合同出了什么问题
He wants to know what's happening to his deal.
把哈维找来
Go get Harvey.
下注
I check.
加注
Raise.
5000元
5,000.
全押
I'm all-in.
我需要你
钱你可以晚点再付 我先走一步
You can pay me later. I got to go.
各位 失陪
Gentlemen.
我付了你那么多钱
I'm paying you millions,
你却跟我说这份合同签不成了吗
and you're telling me I'm gonna get screwed?
杰西卡 我来的不是时候吗
Jessica, have I come at a bad time?
杰拉德 这是哈维·斯佩克特
Gerald, this is Harvey Specter.
我们这里最棒的律师
He's our best closer.
既然你是这里最棒的律师
Well, if you're the best closer,
那你之前三小时跑哪去了
where the hell you been for the last three hours?
杰拉德 我专攻疑难案件
Well, Gerald, I specialize in troubled situations,
我今晚七点走的时候
and when I left here at 7:00 P.M.,
合同还谈得好好的
this deal wasn't in jeopardy,
我想知道在这期间都发生了什么
so I'm just trying to figure out what happened in the interim.
我们不断提高价码
We keep offering more money.
他们一直不肯接受
They keep rejecting it.
他们在最后时刻使诈变卦
It's last-minute bad faith bullshit.
这上面说库珀不会继续担任
Says here that Cooper won't be staying on
名誉副总裁一职
as honorary vice president.
没错 我想把他踢出去
That's right. I don't want him around.
本来就没他的事
He wouldn't be around.
他只是名誉上的副总裁
It's an honorary position.
我才不管
I don't give a shit.
你不能不管
Well, I think you do,
因为这就是我离开后发生的变化
because that's what's changed since I left,
也就是说使诈的人是你
which means it's you who's been dealing in bad faith.
既然你已经知道了你不在的时候
Well, now that you've got a grasp on what's happened
发生了什么情况
in the goddamn interim,
你准备怎么办
what are you gonna do about it?
反正他别想拿到那个头衔
Because he's not getting that title.
先让我理一下思路 好吗
Well, let me make sure I understand this, okay?
我们商拟的合同满足了你的一切要求
We negotiated a deal that gave you everything you wanted.
库珀先生也签字同意了
Mr. Cooper signed it,
现在不让他尊严扫地
and now you won't close
你就绝不善罢甘休吗
until we take away the last shred of his dignity?
-没错 -那绝无可能
- Bingo. - Well, that's not gonna happen.
为什么不行
And why the hell not?
因为我喜欢库珀先生
Because I like Mr. Cooper,
而且我们公♥司♥从不使诈
and my firm doesn't operate in bad faith.
我看出来了
Oh. I see how it is.
你不去说服库珀
Instead of working Cooper,
反而来给我做工作
you're working me.
有本事你就用这娘娘腔的语气
Well, why don't you take your pansy attitude
说服他签了我的合同
back in there and make him sign my deal?
不然我就雇别的律师帮我搞定
Or I'll pay someone else your money to do it for me.
首先 杰拉德
First of all, Gerald,
如果你觉得别人在知道你使诈的情况下
if you think anyone's gonna touch this deal
还会接这个案子 那你就大错特错了
after your bad faith, you're mistaken.
其次 我们的协议上说的是
Second, the way our agreement works is,
一旦库珀签署了合同
the minute Cooper signed the deal
你得到了想要的一切
which gave you everything you wanted,
就会如期支付我们酬金
our fee was due and payable,
这也就是为何在七点半的时候
which is why at 7:30
我收到一份由第三方出具的
I received confirmation of a wire transfer
全额付讫的电汇凭据
from escrow indicating payment in full.
所以说该你做决定了
So I'd say the ball's in your court,
但事实上你没得选
but the truth is your balls are in my fist.
很抱歉我对你来说太娘了
Now I apologize if that image is too pansy for you,
但我倒觉得我的男子气概
but I'm comfortable enough with my manhood
恰到好处
to put it out there.
所以给我立马过去
Now get your ass in there
完成那次该死的交易
and close the goddamn deal.
你就让他用这种口气跟我说话吗
You gonna let him talk to me like this?
哈维即代表事务所
Harvey speaks for the firm.
杰拉德签合同之前我们就收到钱了吗
We got paid before Gerald signed the deal?
你还真信啊
What are you talking about?
这是周二消防演习的注意事项
This is a memo about some fire drill on Tuesday.
你是蓝队队长
You're the Blue Team Captain.
你得戴消防帽
You get to wear a fire hat.
时间到
Time's up.
法学院入学考试
全部停笔
Pencils down.
请问我之前见过你吗
Excuse me. Do I know you from somewhere?
应该没有
I don't think so.
我对人脸过目不忘
I have a pretty good memory for faces.
我也是
So do I.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - I got it.
站住 戴帽子的
Stop! You in the cap!
诉 讼 双 雄
你考了几分
What did you get me?
就跟我之前说的一样
What I said I was gonna get you.
-158分 -我说了我要175分
- A 158. - I told you I wanted a 175.
我也说了 只有1%的人
And I told you only 1 out of 100 people
能考到那分数
can score that.
你是个中等偏下的学生
You're a B-minus student.
高考只考了1000分
You got 1,000 on your SATs.
美国高考满分2400
如果我帮你考了175分
If I get you a 175,
他们肯定知道你作弊了
they'll know you cheated.
所以只有你这种天才败类才能得175分吗
So only a genius loser can get a 175?
不 其实我能考180分
Actually, no. I would get a 180.
现在能付我钱了吗
Now can I have my money, please?
这只是一半的钱
Whoa. This is only half.
那你去报♥警♥啊
Then why don't you go call the police?
今天一天倒霉透了
I got to get my shit together.
那是我有生以来吃过的最棒的芝士汉堡
That's the best cheeseburger I've had in my life.
那汉堡星期一就买♥♥了 特雷弗
It's from Monday, Trevor.
听着 哥们 说真的
Look, man, I'm serious.
我今天差点被活捉
I almost got caught today.
我不能再吸大♥麻♥了
I've got to stop getting stoned.
得干点正经事
I've got to get my act together.
哥们 听我说
Dude, look at me.
吸点大♥麻♥不影响你走向成功
You can burn bud and still be a success.
你以卖♥♥大♥麻♥为生 当然会那么说
You sell pot for a living.
你别打击我的积极性
Still saps the motivation.
我说了 你要是想入伙
All I'm saying is, you want in,
随时都行
you are in.
你记得三年级的时候
You know, that is word for word
我代你考数学
your offer before I got caught
在被抓之前 你也是这么说的
cheating on your math test in the third grade.
多美好的回忆啊
Goddamn memory.
打住
Stop.
听着 没人会怀疑你是个毒贩子
Look, no one's gonna suspect you're a dealer.
真的 你看看我
I mean, look at me.
这件西装值两千块 迈克
This is a $2,000 suit, Mike.
我差不多有12件
I got, like, 12 of 'em.
我可是正正经经在做"软件项目"
I take on real software projects.
客户们交给我装满现金的公文箱
I have clients who bring me briefcases filled with cash,
我拿外表相同 装有真空包装大♥麻♥的箱子去换
and I hand them identical briefcases with vacuum-sealed bud.
那你还要我做什么
So what do you need me for?
我有个从外地来的客户
Well, I have a client coming in from out of town,
我没法去见他
and I can't meet him,
我得找个信得过的人去完成交易
and I need someone I can trust to make the drop.
放心 绝对安全
It's totally safe.
特雷弗 在德州
Trevor, a person is more likely
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表