剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Okay, you swore you never read my diary.
你也发誓说没偷♥窥♥我和杰里米
And you swore you didn't spy on me and Jeremy.
拜托 就那么一次
Oh, please, that was one time.
我是要去拿杯牛奶
I was on my way to get a glass of milk.
而且你可能不知道
And for your information,
从那以后 我一直乳糖过敏
I've been lactose intolerant ever since.
路易 是你帮我找哈维
Louis, are you gonna get me Harvey,
还是我自己去找
or do I have to get him myself?
哈维现在不接新客户
Harvey is not taking on any new clients right now,
而且未来几年都不在城里
and he's out of town for the next few years.
路易 我知道你什么意思
Louis, I know what you're doing.
你以为我找哈维
You think I want Harvey
是因为我觉得你不够好
because I don't think you're good enough.
你错了
You're wrong.
我知道你有多出色
I know how good you are.
但这是我的私事
But this is personal for me,
那就意味着 那也是你的私事
which means it will be personal for you,
我不能让你参与
and I can't have that.
所以拜托 帮我去找哈维好吗
So please, will you get me Harvey?
我帮你找哈维
I'll make it happen.
谢谢 路易
Thank you, Louis.
刚才那是埃斯特
That was Esther?
对 我知道你要说什么
Yes, I know what you're gonna say--
我们是一个模子刻出来的
we look exactly alike.
我没想说...
That actually wasn't...
我知道 我要是带上假发就是那样
I get it--it's like looking at me in a wig.
我已经听过上千遍了
I've heard it a thousand times.
对 你们相像得不可思议
Yeah, the resemblance is uncanny.
怎么了
What?
我只是好奇你干嘛不赶快起身去找哈维
I'm just wondering why you're not getting up to go ask Harvey.
因为我不打算去找他帮忙
Because I'm not gonna ask him.
我打算省点时间直接告诉她哈维拒绝了
I'm gonna save some time and tell her he said no.
-路易... -唐娜
- Louis-- - Donna,
我们都清楚哈维超级生我的气
we all know that Harvey's furious at me.
他没可能会答应帮忙的
There's no way he's gonna do it.
也许是这样
Maybe not.
但是 路易 她是你家人
But, Louis, she's family,
要说有什么是哈维能理解的
and if there's one thing that Harvey understands,
那就是这个了
it's that.
你去哪里了
Where the hell have you been?
抱歉 路上堵死了
Sorry, I got stuck in really bad traffic.
你刚刚进错会议室了
So you were in the wrong conference room.
耽搁了差不多20分钟
For about 20 minutes.
和解金有多少
So what did we get?
想要猜猜看吗
Want to take a guess?
九千万
$90 million.
你还想认真猜猜吗
Want to take a real guess?
刚刚就是认真的啊
That was a real guess.
小子 你是哪个外星球来的
Son, what planet are you living on?
就是那个你管它叫
The planet where you called
"我们得到了很棒的和解协议"的星球
To say we got a great settlement.
两千五百万就是很棒的和解了
$25 million is a great settlement.
两千五百万
$25 million?
罗伯特 结完各种费用
Robert, after fees,
每个人连七万都拿不到
that's less than $70,000 per person.
那你觉得我们要如何回应
Then what do you suggest we counter with?
我建议上庭吧
I suggest we counter with a trial.
你疯了吗 不能上庭
Are you nuts? You don't go to trial.
只能给他们施压 然后和解
You turn up the pressure, and then you settle.
上庭就是施压啊
Going to trial is turning up the pressure.
我们一讲完开庭陈词
The second we finish opening arguments,
钱就会翻三倍了
that offer is gonna triple.
听着 过去六年来 我和这两个人
Look, I've sat across the table from these two
谈判过四次
four times in the last six years,
他们说这是能给的最高价时
and when they say this is their best offer,
那就是这样了
It's their best offer,
我们就要建议受害者接受
and we're recommending it.
随你怎么建议
Well, you can recommend whatever you want.
反正我是要建议他们拒绝的
I'm recommending we reject it.
不能给客户相互矛盾的建议
You don't give clients conflicting opinions.
我俩关起门来统一意见
You work it out behind closed doors.
也许那就是问题所在
Well, maybe that's the problem.
你想要关起门来做事
You want to do things behind closed doors.
而我却想做到诚信公开
I actually want to be honest.
注意你的态度 迈克
Hey, watch yourself, Mike.
你自己说
You tell me this,
假如事关劳拉或者瑞秋的性命
would $70,000 per person
你还会觉得每人七万
be a great settlement if we were talking
是很好的和解协议吗
about Laura's life or Rachel's?
你给我滚
You get out of here!
在你想清楚为什么
You don't come back
要建议受害者接受和解前别回来
until you wrap your head around recommending this offer.
还有 不许再用她们俩来反驳我
And don't you ever use them against me again!
别告诉我他也不在这里
Don't tell me he wasn't in here either.
之前在的
He was in here, all right.
怎么了 和解失败了吗
What happened? Did the settlement fall through?
没失败 但应该让它失败的
No, it didn't, but it should've.
他们给的和解金额很少
They gave us a shitty offer.
而罗伯特准备接受
Robert's ready to take it.
拜托 假如真有那么糟糕
Come on, if it's really that bad,
他怎么会接受
why would he take it?
因为他知道他的客户们会大发雷霆
Because he knows his clients will jump all over it
而这是简单的解决办法
and it's the easy way out.
所以你觉得罗伯特不关心他的客户吗
So you think Robert doesn't care about his clients?
看起来确实是这样的
It sure seems that way.
迈克 我来这里只有几个月
Mike, I've only been here a few months,
但关于罗伯特·赞恩你可以有种种说法
and there are a lot of things you can say about Robert Zane,
但你唯独不能说
but what you can't say is that
他不关心自己的客户
he doesn't care about his clients.
走开 路易
Go away, Louis.
我本来要走的 但那样我就无法告诉你
I would, but then I couldn't tell you
我要把那五千万的公♥司♥给你了
about the $50-million company I'm giving you.
你为什么要那么做
And why would you do that?
因为我想要弥补我俩之间小小的误会
'Cause I want to make up for our little misunderstanding.
我们之间没什么误会
We didn't have a misunderstanding.
你以前是抢我的钱
You went after my money,
所以假如你主动给我客户
so if you're giving me a client,
那就说明还有其他的误会
there's some other misunderstanding
但是你太懦弱而不敢告诉我
that you're too chickenshit to tell me about.
是我妹妹的公♥司♥
It's my sister's company.
我会把她这个客户给你
I'll give you her business.
而你只需解决她的离婚案
All you have to do is handle her divorce.
我不想要你妹妹这个客户
I don't want your sister's business.
给我出去
Now get out.
哈维 她是我的家人
Harvey, this is my family.
我妹妹 她从没求过我任何事
My sister, she...has never asked me for anything
一次都没
Her entire life, not once.
这是第一次 我不能让她失望
Now the one time she does, I just can't let her down.
路易 我不是离婚律师
Louis, I'm not a divorce attorney.
你什么时候在意过这种无关紧要的细节了
When has a shitty detail like that ever stopped you before?
好吧 但我有两个条件
All right, I'll do it, on two conditions.
第一 你绝对不许插手
First, you stay completely out of this case.
没问题 第二呢
Done. Second?
我想好了再告诉你
I'll let you know when I think of it.
我怎么确定你不会提什么不能忍♥的要求呢
How do I know it won't be something I can't stomach?
不能确定 这就是条件
You don't, but those are my two conditions.
好吧 哈维 成交
Okay, Harvey, you have a deal.
就一点
One thing.
答应我你不会跟埃斯特睡了
Promise me you won't sleep with Esther.
相信我 路易 我最不想做的事
Believe me, Louis, the last thing I want to do
就是和你妹妹睡
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表