剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You think Mike took the LSAT for me?
我觉得他还得被控
I think he's been indicted
比这更严重的罪名
for more serious crimes than that.
况且还有指控说
And now there are allegations
他有过替考法学院入学考试的前科
that he's taken the LSATs for people.
真是难以置信 那考试是我自己考的
I can't believe this. I took that test myself.
但我有责任保护
And I have a responsibility to protect
这所大学的声誉
the reputation of this university.
那你要怎么做
And how exactly are you proposing
来保护这所谓的声誉
to protect that reputation?
开除任何危及本校名誉的人
By expelling any dangers to it.
当然了 除非 由于某些原因
Unless, of course, for some reason
这些针对他的指控被撤销了
these allegations against him are dropped.
安妮塔·吉布斯找你了 是不是
Anita Gibbs called you, didn't she?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不过是出于礼貌告诉你
I'm simply giving you the courtesy of letting you know
假如我得在你的前程和本校的未来间做出选择
that if I have to choose between your future and this university's,
我不会选你
I'm not choosing you.
那么拜托 告诉吉布斯女士
Well, then, please, tell Ms. Gibbs
谢谢她的礼貌之举
thank you for the courtesy.
斯科特 你在这里干什么
Scottie, what are you doing here?
我简直不敢相信你派他来找我
I can't believe you sent him to me.
-派谁 -别和我玩那套
- Sent who? - Oh, don't give me that.
上次你来找我
The last time you came to me,
你说是因为迈克让你来的
you said it was because Mike made you.
这一次 就是你让他来的
Well, this time, you made him.
我没让他干任何事
I didn't made him do anything.
那么你把他教得不错 因为他来找我
Well, then, you taught him well, because he came to me
和我玩攻心战
and pulled on my heart strings
以便让我帮你做事
to get me to do something for you,
但这一次 我拒绝
but this time the answer is no.
我不会去对付安妮塔·吉布斯的
I am not going after Anita Gibbs.
斯科特 我绝不对让你去做这种事的
Scottie, I would never ask you to do something like that.
那就有趣了 因为你曾让我放弃一个案子
That's funny, because you asked me to throw a case
以保护迈克不被抓
to keep Mike from getting caught.
放弃一个案子是不会让你成为靶子的
Throwing a case doesn't put a target on your back.
假如你真的不想让我成为靶子
If you really wanted to keep a target off my back,
你一开始就不会告诉我迈克的事
you never would've told me about Mike in the first place.
斯科特 我没让他那么做
Scottie, I didn't tell him to do that.
那我猜你俩之间的问题和我们当初的一样
Well, then, I guess you two are having the same problem we did.
你们互相不沟通
You don't talk to each other.
但既然你弃我选他 那这事就和我无关了
Since you chose him over me it's not my problem anymore.
我没有弃你选他
I didn't chose him over you.
不 你有
Yes, you did.
而且无论你承不承认
And whether you choose to admit it or not,
当初就是迈克的秘密害我们分手的
it was Mike's secret that broke us up in the first place.
你没和我说一声就让她进来了
You let her in here without telling me?
我当时在会议室 翻看调查证据
I was in the conference room, going over discovery.
你打算做什么
What are you going to do?
我不知道我要做什么 但无论做什么
I don't know what I'm gonna do, but whatever it is,
我都打算立刻动手
I'm gonna do it right now.
哈维 冷静点
Harvey, calm down.
我才不打算冷静呢
I'm not gonna calm down,
你让我去对付吉布斯
you told me to go after Gibbs
以防止迈克做出什么傻事 我去了
to stop Mike from doing something stupid, and I did,
但一切就像我说的 都是浪费时间
and all that did was waste our time like I said it would.
哈维 吉布斯在攻击瑞秋
Harvey. Gibbs is attacking Rachel,
他爱的女人
the woman he loves.
所有人中你最应该能理解那一点
You of all people should be able to understand that.
我才不管
I don't give a shit.
他无权去找我爱的人的麻烦
He had no right to go after someone I love.
好吧 你知道吗 哈维
Okay, you know what, Harvey?
要受审的是迈克 不是斯科特
Mike is the one on trial here, not Scottie.
而他所做的不过是求她办些事
And all he did was ask her to do something.
所以也许你真正生气的是
So maybe the thing that you're really upset about
她说得没错
is that she was right.
怎么样了
Well, how did it go?
我们认识很久了 杰克
We've known each other a long time, Jack,
我也真的很想帮忙
and I'd really like to help,
但我帮不了
but it's not gonna happen.
你说过假如我能让他们出的钱翻倍...
You said if I could get them double--
我说的是至少得翻倍我才好开口去问
I said it would take at least double just to get me to ask.
我问了 然后他们笑得让我待不下去
I did, and they laughed me out of the room.
假如我能搞来更多钱呢
What if I could get you more?
无论花多少钱都无法让他们
There's no number that's going to get them
投向皮尔逊-斯佩克特
to come to Pearson Specter
因为他们不相信这家律所能存活下去
because they don't believe there's gonna be a firm to come to.
那你为何还要约我来这里见面
Then why did you ask to meet me here?
因为在我向他们提过你的提议之后
Because after I asked them about your offer,
我还问了他们我的提议
I asked them about mine.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
我告诉他们我有一个前兄弟会兄弟
I told them a former fraternity brother of mine,
他恰好是一名也许想另寻良机的厉害律师
who happens to be a kick-ass lawyer might be looking for a change.
你在给我提供一份工作吗
You're offering me a job?
杰克 皮尔逊-斯佩克特日是艘下沉的船
Jack, Pearson Specter's a sinking ship.
我们是进了些水
We've taken on some water.
你们那是进了一海洋的水
You've taken on an ocean.
你到底是为什么想留在那里
Why the hell would you wanna stay there?
我会告诉你为什么的
I'll tell you why.
因为假如那艘船沉了
Because if that ship sinks,
我会再找到一份工作
I'll find myself another job.
但假如它没沉
But if it doesn't,
我就有机会成为船长之一了
I have the chance to be one of the captains.
假如我现在就投奔你
If I come to you now,
我一辈子就只能干这个了
I'll never be more than a lifer.
作为我的朋友 告诉我我错了
As my friend, tell me I'm wrong.
你没错
You're not wrong.
别告诉我他们为我们也特别印了一份晚报
Don't tell me they printed out a special evening edition on us too.
还没
Not yet.
我读了
I read it,
顺带一提
by the way,
在飞去波士顿的路上
on the flight up to Boston.
你有被那篇文章气到吗
And did it fire you up?
快给气死了
Pissed me the hell off.
你没搞定希拉 是不是
You couldn't get it done with Sheila, could you?
杰西卡 那张单子上的候选人不是她选的
Jessica, she didn't send us the candidates on that list.
而是只有他们三个提交了申请
They were the only three that even asked to be submitted,
就因为那张报纸上的屁话
and it was because of bullshit like that.
-大家都不敢来这里了 -的确
- People are scared to come here. - They are.
我试图说服希拉安抚他们 但我失败了
I tried to get Sheila to make them unafraid, but I couldn't.
没关系
That's all right.
没关系的 路易 这不是你的错
It's all right, Louis. It's not your fault.
一旦迈克的事泄露出去
Once word got out about Mike
这种事注定会发生
this was bound to happen.
从雇用迈克这件事上我学到了一点
What I learned from hiring Mike
那就是并非所有的好律师都上过哈佛
was that not all great lawyers went to Harvard.
你的意思是
What are you saying?
我联♥系♥了斯坦福 耶鲁
I contacted Stanford, Yale,
哥伦比亚 宾大 以及其他所有...
Columbia, Penn, and all the rest...
前20的法学院
top 20 law schools.
我正式打开了皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特的大门
I officially opened up the doors to Pearson Specter Litt.
我知道你有多不情愿这么做 路易
I know how much you hated to do that, Louis,
但有时我们不得不去做一些事...
but sometimes we need to do what we have to...
为了生存
to survive.
-我还能做些别的什么吗 -没有了
- Is there anything else I can do? - No, there isn't.
现如今 我们只需要挺过这场庭审
Right now, we just need to get through this trial,
并向上帝祈祷哈维能帮
and pray to god that Harvey gets
迈克·熊孩子·罗斯脱罪
Mike goddamn Ross off the hook.
你在洗碟子
You're doing dishes.
所以呢
So?
你讨厌洗碟子
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表