剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Who bought it?
收♥购♥的是谁不重要
It doesn't matter who bought it.
重点是经手的律师是谁
It matters who the attorney of record is.
-我猜猜 丹尼尔·哈德曼吧 -没错
- Let me guess, Daniel Hardman. - Exactly.
见鬼
Goddamn it.
哈维 你要干什么
Harvey, what are you doing?
我要去见多米尼克·巴伦
I'm going to see Dominic Barone.
-那我跟你一起去 -你别去
- Well, then I'm going with you. - No, you're not.
他们是我最老的客户
They're my oldest client,
这事得我去做
and this is something I have to do.
哈维 这客户你已经交给我和路易了
Harvey, this is a client that you gave to me and Louis.
是啊 而你足够聪明
Yeah, and you were smart enough
想到他们就是目标
to figure out they were the target.
现在我要你用那聪明脑子
Now I need you to use that brain
开始想想我们怎么才能摆平这件事
to start figuring out how we're gonna get out of this.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
我要去看着多米尼克·巴伦的眼睛
I'm gonna look Dominic Barone in the eye
告诉他出这些事都是因我而起
and tell him I'm the reason this is happening.
杰克 我要和你谈谈
Jack, I need to talk to you.
省省吧 路易
You can save your breath, Louis.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're here to say.
你是来告诉我别对你宝贵的
You're here to tell me not to go against
哈维和杰西卡下手
your precious Harvey and Jessica.
不 我是来告诉你 你根本不了解
No, I'm here to tell you that you have no idea
和你联手的那个人
who you're in bed with.
谢谢你对我的关心
Well, I appreciate your concern for my well-being,
-但我能处理好 -你处理不好
- But I can handle myself. - No you can't.
这有什么区别呢 路易
What difference does it make, Louis?
-为时已晚了 -还不是很晚
- It's too late. - It's not too late.
你觉得如果我突然抛弃了丹尼尔
You think if I suddenly abandon Daniel,
杰西卡就会张开双臂欢迎我回去吗
Jessica's just gonna welcome me back with open arms?
会啊 你都不知道她有多宽容
Yes, you don't know how forgiving she can be.
我相信她 她原谅我的唯一方式
I trust her. The only thing she's going
就是一刀捅死我
to forgive me with is a knife in the back.
杰克 听我说
Jack, listen to me.
丹尼尔·哈德曼曾经把我当儿子对待
Daniel Hardman treated me like a son.
他提拔我为高级合伙人
He promoted me to senior partner,
利用我接管了律所
used me to take over the firm.
他失势后 就过河拆桥
After he lost power, he turns around
甩给我一个性骚扰的罪名
and slaps me with a sexual harassment claim.
我知道 莫妮卡·伊顿
I know. Monica Eaton.
但你不知道的是这些都是胡扯
But what you don't know is that it was bullshit.
他背叛了我
He betrayed me.
羞辱了我
Humiliated me.
在我终于跟他当面对质后
And after I finally confronted him about it,
他告诉我
he tells me...
我是得到了一直想要的东西
that I got what I always wanted.
杰克 相信我 如果你觉得
So, Jack, believe me, if you think this man
这个人在乎你 他根本不在乎
cares about you, he doesn't.
我知道他是什么样的人 路易
I know what kind of man he is, Louis.
那你为什么还站在他那边
Then why are you siding with him?
我告诉你为什么
I'll tell you why.
他对我承诺了杰西卡永远不会做的事
He promised to do something Jessica never would.
让我的名字上墙
Put my name on the wall.
如果她会呢
What if she would?
你太不现实了
You're not in reality.
杰克 她为我这么做了
Jack, she did it for me.
即使我想转换阵营 也做不到
Even if I wanted to go with you, I couldn't.
你有把柄在他手上 对吧
He's got something on you, doesn't he?
这场谈话结束了
This conversation is over.
哈维 什么鬼
Harvey, what the hell?
我刚收到要约收♥购♥通知
I just got notification of a tender offer.
他们要对我的公♥司♥下手
They're coming after my company.
我知道 所以我才来了
I know, that's why I'm here.
因为这是场恶意收♥购♥
So they sent the big guns to fight
所以他们派大人物来了吗
because it's a hostile takeover?
我来这不是因为这是场恶意收♥购♥
I'm not here because it's a hostile takeover.
我来是因为整件事都是我的错
I'm here because this whole thing is my fault.
你的错 什么意思
What do you mean your fault?
你被当作目标物是因为
The reason you're in the crosshairs is because
丹尼尔·哈德曼要报复我
Daniel Hardman has a vendetta against me.
你是说 我们刚刚才做了一单
You're telling me we just closed a deal
保证公♥司♥未来前景的生意
that ensures this company's future
你就因为惹怒了前合伙人
and you put it in jeopardy because you pissed off
让我们又陷入了险境吗
your former partner?
是的 我就是这个意思
Yes, that's what I'm telling you.
该死的
God damn it.
你指望我怎么做 多米尼克
Well what do you want me to do, Dominic?
我想要你别再像个混♥蛋♥一样对待别人
I want you to stop being an asshole to people.
现在说那个太迟了
It's too late for that.
但这个可能还不迟
But it may not be too late for this.
别请我们做代理律师了
Drop us as your attorneys.
什么
What?
只要你跟我们有关系
As long as you're connected to us,
就会被当做攻击目标
there's gonna be a target on your back.
你跟我们撇清关系 可能就安全了
You let us go, there's a chance it goes away.
哈维
Harvey.
如果一有人恨你 我就要跟你撇清关系
If I was just gonna cut you loose because someone hates you,
那我从一开始就不会雇你
I wouldn't have hired you in the fist place,
因为我们都知道
because we both know
我曾经非常恨你
I used to hate you.
谢谢 多米尼克
Thanks, Dominic.
-我们要怎么办 -回头告诉你
- So what are we gonna do? - I'll let you know.
但我把话放在这
But I'll tell you this:
他们想开战 那就开战吧
they want a war, they got a war.
瑞秋 你有路易上个月的尼尔森案简报吗
Hey, Rach, do you have that Neilson brief for Louis from last month?
没有
No, I don't.
你确定吗 因为他一直告诉我在你这
Are you sure? Because he keeps telling me that you have it.
我也一直跟他说我没有
And I keep telling him I don't
我有比每天无所事事地待在这
and I have more important things to do
回答同一个问题更重要的事要做
than sit around and answer the same question every other day.
我也不需要浪费时间在这
And I have better things to do with my time
忍♥受你这种口气
than to be spoken to that way.
对不起
I'm sorry.
瑞秋 发生什么事了
Rachel, what's going on?
我刚跟我妈妈吃了午餐
I just had lunch with my mom
讨论婚礼的事 她想在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上
to talk about our wedding, and she wants to put
发表结婚通告
an announcement in "The New York Times."
天呐
Oh, my god.
你告诉她不能这么做了吗
Did you tell her that she can't do that?
是的 我编了个谎话说这太势利了
Yeah. I made up some story about it being snobby,
但是唐娜 这只是麻烦的冰山一角
but Donna, that's just the tip of the iceberg.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
这是她提议的宾客名单
This is her proposed guest list.
足有三百人 其中包括
It is 300 people and it includes
首席检察官和哈佛法学院院长
the attorney general and the dean of Harvard Law.
我要怎么办
What am I gonna do?
你得告诉她你不想要
You're gonna tell her that you don't want
太盛大的婚礼 就这样
a big wedding and that's that.
如果我这么说了 她察觉到不对劲的
And if I do that, she's gonna know that something's not right.
瑞秋 每对母女
Rachel, this is the type of argument
都会就婚礼
that every mother has with every daughter
产生这样的争论
about her wedding.
她永远不会想到迈克是冒牌的
She's never gonna think that Mike's a fraud.
-多米尼克反应如何 -还可以
- How'd Dominic take it? - He took it fine.
很好 因为我有计划了
Good, 'cause I have a plan.
说说看
Let's hear it.
我们去个他们绝对想不到的地方
We go to the last place they'd ever expect
-去提合并案 -哪里
- and we offer to merge. - Where?
弗莱彻引擎公♥司♥
Fletcher Engines.
你疯了吗
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表