剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
还夸下海口说你能救下它
and bragging that you could save it.
结果却证明 你只是个自大的说嘴货
Well, it turns out it, you're just an arrogant mouthpiece
觉得自己能拯救一切
that thinks he can save anything.
但其实你做不到
But you can't.
凯文 没人比我更讨厌改变
Kevin, nobody hates change more than I do,
但无论你是否喜欢 改变都会发生
but it's coming whether we like it or not.
如果我可以同时拯救你的公♥司♥和你的冠名
And if I could save both your company and your name,
我会 但你说对了 我做不到
I would, but you're right, I can't.
所以接受交易吧 明天醒来 去上班
So take the deal, wake up tomorrow, and go to work.
哈维
Hey, Harvey?
怎么
Yeah.
我只想说谢谢
I just want to say thanks...
谢谢你没让我们承担责任
for not throwing us under the bus back there.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你本可以告诉凯文·斯莱特里实话
Well, I mean, you could have told Kevin Slattery the truth.
错误是我和瑞秋犯下的
That mistake was mine and Rachel's.
不 不是
No it wasn't.
你之前说对了 是我的错
You were right, that mistake was mine.
你这么晚在这儿干嘛
Hey. What are you doing here so late?
你没听说吗
You didn't hear?
戴维斯兄弟的案子解决了
We closed the Davis brothers.
-那可是大事 -是的
- That's huge. - It is.
我在想这可能是个绝佳的时机
So I thought maybe this was the perfect time
来建立我们的仪式
to start our ritual.
唐娜 我在想
Oh, Donna, listen, I've been thinking.
我们或许不需要仪式
I don't think we need to have a ritual.
来吧 这是我们第一个大胜利
Come on. It's our first big win.
跟我给迈克的蛋糕一模一样
That's the same exact cake I got Mike.
我知道
I know.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我可是唐娜
I'm Donna.
你确实是
You sure are.
什么口味的
What flavor is it?
我打电♥话♥给埃斯特 她说
Well, I called Esther, and she said
你最爱是德国巧克力味
German Chocolate was your favorite.
我讨厌德国巧克力
I hate German Chocolate.
所以我买♥♥了摩卡软糖味
Which is why I got you Mocha Fudge.
完美
It's perfect.
有什么事吗 哈维
What can I do for you, Harvey?
我想看看那个名单还在不在你这里
I just wanted to see if you still had that list.
当然在
Of course I do.
这是什么
What's this?
你的订婚礼物
Your engagement present.
拜托 瑞秋 你觉得
Come on, Rachel, how long did you think
你浑身那光芒还能藏多久
you could keep that glow a secret?
我有光芒
I'm glowing?
跟除夕夜的时代广场一样亮
Like Times Square on New Year's Eve.
在我看来
To me.
世界其他人都没法
The rest of the world can't even see you
在你担下的大堆哈维的工作底下看到你
under that pile of work you took on to help Harvey.
你还知道那个
You knew about that too?
我当然知道
Of course I did,
所以你得到了这个
which is why you're getting this.
唐娜 你不用...
Donna, you didn't have to--
我是不用 但哈维需要
I didn't, but Harvey did.
但他不会想到要送你俩礼物
And he won't think to get you two a gift,
因为平时都是我
'cause I was always the one
来搞定这种事的 所以...
who took care of things like that, so...
我不知道说什么好了
I don't know what to say.
说谢谢就可以
Say thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
然后跟我保证
And promise me,
不管我生活中发生什么事
no matter what is going on in my life,
你都不会为跟我说你的好消息而不好意思
you won't feel bad about telling me all the good things in yours.
我保证
I promise.
这是什么
What is this?
一本《新娘》杂♥志♥
A copy of Brides Magazine.
放我桌上干嘛
Why is it on my desk?
不然你们要怎么选颜色
How else are you gonna pick your colors?
选颜色
Colors?
选什么颜色
What are colors?
你怎么会懂这些
How do you know what they are?
因为我是个成年男人
Because I'm a grown man.
是吗 可你听着更像个成年女性啊
Really? 'Cause you sound more like a grown woman.
这话很伤人
That's very hurtful.
我到处找才找到的
I looked everywhere for that issue.
谢谢 哈维
Thanks, Harvey.
路上再谢吧
Thank me on the way.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
去办你订婚当天就该办的事
To do what we should have done the day you got engaged.
去看篮球赛
Nets game.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
第一排哦
Front row.
我的老天
Holy shit.
Jay-Z会去吗
Is Jay-Z gonna be there?
会呀 他座位就在我旁边
Yeah, right next to me.
你旁边 等等 这是给我的礼物
Next to you? Wait, this my gift, hey?
我不管是谁的礼物 我不能残忍♥地让Jay-Z挨着你
I don't care whose gift it is. I'm not doing that to Jay-Z.
好吧 我坐碧昂丝旁边算了
Oh, you know what, I'll just sit next to Beyonc.
就算我们扯平了
We'll call it a draw.
得了 不用想了
You know what, never mind.
我带瑞秋去
I'm taking Rachel.
是吗 你不如把票给我俩算了
Yeah, well, why don't you just give it to both of us?
等等 那谁留在这儿做你的工作呢
Oh, wait, then who would stay here and do all your work?
要命 玩笑开太早了吗
Shit. Was that too soon?
抱歉 兄弟 我们走
Oh, I'm so sorry, bud. Let's go!
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表