剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
of everyone's salaries for my records, and I must have--
放屁 路易
Bullshit, Louis.
你是为了打击我
You did this to come after me,
然后我道歉之后你想要阻止它
and after I apologized, you ran and tried to stop it.
哈维 求你了 事已至此
Harvey, please, what's done is done,
你也说了 我们是朋友
and like you said before, we're friends.
我们可以渡过这关的 我们也可以搞定投票
We can move past this, and we can fight the vote together.
大家看过之后 我不可能赢得投票的
There's no way I win the vote after people see this.
你想渡过这关是吗 那就去承认是你干的
You want to get past it? Admit what you did.
那我会被自动解约的
That's automatic termination.
然后我们再一起并肩作战
Then we'll fight that together.
-哈维 不行啊 -路易
- Harvey, I can't. - Louis!
杰西卡已经解雇过我一次了
Jessica tried to fire me once.
我不能让她有第二次机会再解雇我
I can't give her the chance to do that again.
你猜怎么着
Well, you know what?
你还会被解雇
It's gonna happen again,
因为我知道你做了什么
because I know what you did.
够了
You know what? That's enough.
你跑来对我咆哮指控
And you come at me flinging accusations,
那你最好有证据
well, you better have proof.
你有证据吗 哈维
You have proof, Harvey?
我看没有
Yeah, I didn't think so.
哈维 你不能再这么不分时间地
Harvey, you don't get to come to me
跑来找我了
at all hours of the night anymore.
我来是因为你的新老板
I'm here because your new boss--
-我知道你为什么来 -那你就知道他做了什么
- I know why you're here. - Then you know what he did.
我需要你承认
And I need you to admit it,
这样我就能阻止他们愚蠢的投票
so I can block their bullshit vote.
然后让路易被开掉吗
And get Louis fired?
如果你一开始就阻止他
He wouldn't be in this mess if you'd have just stopped him
他也不会陷入这种情况
from doing this in the first place.
哈维 如果我知道路易要做这样的事
Harvey, if I knew Louis was gonna do something like this,
我这么说意思不是我真知道
and I'm not saying I did,
我会当面让他不要做
then I would have told him to his face not to.
但如果他坚持要做
But if he went ahead and did it anyway,
我也不会背叛他来纠正这事
then I'm not gonna go behind his back to fix it.
因为你总说 "人一旦选择了立场
Because you always said, "Once you pick a side,
"就要忠于他的立场
"if you're not loyal to that side,
"不然他算什么人呢"
"then who the hell are you?"
那你在选择一个
Then you should have thought of that
会做出这种事的人之前
before you picked someone who would do something like this
就该好好想想
in the first place.
你想知道路易是什么样的人吗
You want to know what kind of man Louis is?
整件事情的起因就是他想证明
This whole thing started because he wanted to prove
他会给你支持
to you that he had your back,
因为他觉得你嫉妒我们
because he thought you were jealous of us.
不 整件事的起因是
No, this whole thing started
因为我告诉他从我们加入律所开始
because I told him that I've been paying your salary
就是我在付你薪水
since we came to the firm,
而他太小气 自己付不出
and he was too cheap to pay it himself
还软弱得不敢跟你说实话
and too weak to tell you the truth.
如果你把这件事瞒了12年
And if you've kept that from me for 12 years
而现在又说出来 那你可能真是在嫉妒
and you're only just telling me now, then maybe you are jealous.
迈克 你怎么进来的 她已经给你钥匙了吗
Mike, how'd you get in? Give you a key already?
没有 劳拉让我进来的 说你在这里
No. Laura let me in. She said you'd be back here.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
我想找点有味的东西吃
I'm trying to find something tasty.
结果这整间屋子里
There's not one damn thing that's bad for you
就没有一点不健康食品
in this entire house.
那我猜我没跟她说我给你带了这个
Then I guess it's a good thing I didn't tell her
是正确的
that I brought you these.
鸡块
Oh, chicken nuggets.
瑞秋自己做的
Rachel made them herself.
油炸的 不是烤的吧
Deep-fried, not baked?
请随意享用
You're welcome.
她签了婚前协议吗
She sign that prenup?
没有 但她送来这些是因为她想通了
No, but she sent those because she realized the prenup
婚前协议代表的是爱 不是控制
was about love, not control.
那我尊重她的选择
Then I respect her decision.
什么改变了她对我的想法
What changed her mind about me?
你想知道原因吗
You really want to know?
-想啊 -是杰西卡
- Mm-hmm. - Jessica.
不是吧 她说了什么
Oh, shit. What did she say?
我得知道那个秘密
I got to know that secret.
我不知道她跟瑞秋说了什么
I don't know what she said to Rachel,
但我知道她跟我说了什么
but I know what she said to me.
这才是你来这里的原因
So that's why you're here.
记得我跟你说过我要代理的那些人吗
You know those people that I told you I was fighting for?
杰西卡不愿意接这个案子
Jessica's not gonna go for it.
我明白
I get it.
要花太多钱 而回报又太少
Too much money to lay out for too little payoff.
但你说过你也曾是那些人中的一员
But you said you came from the same place as these people.
罗伯特 他们需要你这样的人为他们争取
Robert, they need someone like you to fight for them,
而我做不到
and I can't do it.
所以我请求你帮忙
So I'm asking you to.
你觉得这案子能赢吗
You think this case is a winner?
能赢
I do.
那你觉得我们一起做如何
Then what do you say we do it together?
你在这里做什么 路易
What are you doing here, Louis?
我发现你今早没来投票
I notice you didn't come to the vote this morning.
是没有 我在忙着跟客户联♥系♥
No, I didn't. I was busy closing a deal for my client.
我猜猜 你让他们回填销♥售♥日期到昨天了
Let me guess. You had 'em backdate your sale to yesterday,
这样钱就能按过去的薪资结构结算
so it falls under your old pay structure?
不 路易 那是你会做的事
No, Louis, that's something you would do,
因为我跟你不一样 我不在乎钱
because unlike you, I don't actually care about the money.
你要我相信那鬼话吗
You expect me to believe that?
我不管你信不信
I don't care whether you believe it or not.
我的薪酬包能说明我做了什么
My compensation package was about recognizing what I do.
钱只是结果
Money was just a consequence.
所以我才不介意跟唐娜分享
That's why I didn't mind sharing it with Donna.
-你出去吧 -不
- Now, get out. - No.
你必然在乎钱 因为那是唯一
You did care about the money, because it was the last thing
可以区别你我的东西了
you had that separated you from me.
-你说什么 -我成了冠名合伙人
- Excuse me? - I got name partner.
我得到了唐娜 这让你抓狂
I got Donna, and that drove you nuts.
所以你在会上打击我
So you shit on me at the meeting,
然后又假装道歉
and then you pretended to apologize.
我确实道歉了 路易
I did apologize, Louis.
我很爷们地去找你
I came to you like a man,
而之后我给你机会报答我的时候
and then when I gave you the chance to make it up to me,
你卡壳了 一如既往
you choked, like you always do.
那你现在怎么看我
Well, how you like me now?
因为你唯一保有的 就是你赚得比我多
Because the only thing you had left was that you made more.
现在你也不比我多了 我赢了
And now you don't, and I win.
你什么也没赢
You didn't win anything.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我在说 无论你得到什么
I'm talking about the fact that no matter what you get,
你总是想要更多
you're always wanting more.
但总想要更多的问题在于
And the problem with always wanting more is
从你得到的那刻开始 它就是可以被夺走的
that the second you get it, it can always be taken away.
你无法逆转投票结果的
You're not reversing that vote.
我不是在说投票
I'm not talking about the vote.
我在说你最在乎的东西
I'm talking about what you value most.
没错
That's right.
也许今天明天不会发生
Might not happen today or tomorrow,
但它总会发生的 因为我会想办法
but it's gonna happen, because I'm gonna make it happen.
某天 你会走进办公室
One day, you're gonna walk into your office,
发现她不见了
and she's gonna be gone.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表