剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
这是两码事 你知道
This isn't the same thing, and you know it.
我不想让玩弄我的委托人
I'm not trying to screw over my clients.
你为什么要提起那茬
Why would you even bring that up right now?
因为你当初求我接这个案子
Because you begged me for this case
还要和那个人合作
and a chance to work with that man.
如果他和保险公♥司♥勾结
And if he colluded with them,
我们可以逼他们给更高的赔偿
we can stick a better settlement down their throats.
你真觉得罗伯特·赞恩会卑鄙到做那种事
Do you really think Robert Zane is dirty enough to do that?
我不知道 但我很难相信
I don't know, but I find it hard to believe
他会愚钝到忽略此事
that he's dumb enough not to know.
我爸爸才不蠢
My dad's not dumb.
-也不卑鄙 -瑞秋
- And he's not dirty. - Rachel...
上次路易说他阴险
And the last time someone called him shady,
你还几乎要举拳打他
it was Louis, and you almost punched him over it.
这是两码事
This is different.
就是一♥码♥事
This is the same.
你要打他是因为侮辱我
You were gonna punch him because an attack on me
就是侮辱你
is an attack on you.
现在我说侮辱我父亲就是侮辱我
Well, attack on my father is an attack on me,
而做这件事的人正是你
and you're the one who's doing it.
我没有侮辱谁
Nobody's attacking anybody.
迈克 你曾经
Mike, you once came to me
要求我不要轻易对你下定论
asking me to give you the benefit of the doubt,
我给了你机会
and I gave it to you.
所以你至少也该给他机会
So the least you can do is give it to him.
我本来期待你能给我好消息呢
I was hoping you had good news,
但你在这儿自斟自饮好像不是因为成交了
but you're not pouring that drink because we have a deal.
是还没成交 但也可以成交了
We don't, but we can.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我的意思是他们要求30%
I'm saying they offered 30%,
我谈到了25%
and I talked them down to 25%.
我凭什么接受25%
And why should I take it?
因为纠缠不放已经不再是他了
Because he's not the one dragging this fight out anymore.
是你
You are.
而且不管你相不相信
And whether or not you believe
他为你放弃了一切 这都是事实
he gave up everything for you, he does.
我难道没权利生气吗
Tell me I don't have the right to be angry.
你知道我为什么根本不考虑
Do you know why I never even considered
做离婚律师吗
becoming a divorce attorney?
大材小用吗
Because it's beneath you.
因为牵涉到孩子
Because there are children involved.
当人们陷入离婚的泥潭
When people get caught up in divorce...
就会忘记生活中其实还有
they forget there are some things in life
比金钱重要的东西
that are more important than money.
好吧 哈维
Okay, Harvey.
25%
25%.
我得说 你和我想象的哈维·斯佩克特
You know, you're not exactly
不太一样呢
the Harvey Specter I was expecting.
这是好事还是坏事
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
好事
A good thing.
你和我对路易妹妹的想象也相去甚远
You're not exactly the louis's sister I was expecting.
这又是好事还是坏事
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
好事 绝对是好事
A good thing. Definitely a good thing.
今晚你还愿意带我回家吗
Would you like to take me home tonight?
愿意
I would.
但你得先把这个签了
But I need you to sign that first.
为什么
Why is that?
因为签了之后你就不是我的委托人了
Because then you won't be my client anymore.
很有原则嘛
A man with a code.
你可能还真是个光明骑士
Maybe you are a white knight after all.
行了 我们走吧
Come on, let's get out of here.
路易 大半夜的 你到底
Louis, it's midnight. What's--
哈维坑了埃斯特
Harvey's screwing Esther.
-什么 -你看
- What? - Look at this.
这是埃斯特签的协议
It's an agreement that Esther signed
同意给杰弗里25%
that agrees to give Jeffrey 25%.
这比她答应给那混♥蛋♥的多了5%
That's 5% more than she needs to pay that son of a bitch.
你在哪看到的
Where did you get this?
我走在走廊里
Well, I was walking down the hall.
看到两个杯子一瓶威士忌 还有这个
I saw two glasses, a bottle of scotch, and that.
他灌醉了她 以此报复我
He got her drunk, so he could screw me over.
哈维绝不会干这种事的
Okay, there is no way Harvey would ever do that.
你大半夜吵醒我就为了说这个啊
You woke me up in the middle of the night to tell me that?
唐娜 多给5%就是三百万
Donna, 5% extra is $3 million.
你怎么解释这个
How do you explain that?
-解释不了 -我来解释
- I can't. - I can.
他是要借坑我家人来报复我
He's trying to get me back about his compensation
为他酬金的事
by trying to screw over another litt.
所以我需要你
So what I need you to do--
路易 我需要做的唯一一件事
Louis, the only thing that I need to do
就是告诉你你疯了 然后回屋睡觉
is tell you you're crazy and go back to sleep.
如果到明早之前 除当面质问哈维之外
And if you do anything between now and tomorrow
你做了任何事 我发誓
other than confront Harvey face-to-face, so help me God,
你明天一早就没有秘书了
you will not have a secretary in the morning.
我打算放下这件事了
I'm letting it go.
这和你
Does that have something to do
一大早去的地方有关吗
with where you've been so early in the morning?
有
Yeah.
你去见我爸爸了
You went to see my dad?
我去见艾玛·鲍尔了
I went to see Emma Powell,
问她对协议的看法
asked her how she felt about the settlement.
她说这会改变她的生活
She said it would change her life.
你就跟她说钱给少了
You said it wasn't enough money.
她都没提钱的事
She didn't even mention the money.
她说对她来说 这个结果证明了
She said, for her, the settlement was proof
凯尔顿在她丈夫的事情上有过错
that Kelton didn't do right by her husband,
而那是她唯一需要的
and that was all she needed.
好吧
Okay.
所以就因为原告满意了
So because the plaintiff was happy,
突然之间 你就觉得我爸爸是个诚实的人了
all of a sudden, you think my dad's an honest man.
不是
No.
我去是为了看能不能让这事过去
I went there to see if I could let it go.
我知道你♥爸♥爸是个诚实的人
I know your dad is an honest man
因为他养成了你这样的女儿
because he's raised someone like you.
你说得对
You were right.
我不该质疑他的正直
I never should have questioned his integrity.
我还有一点也是对的
I was also right
你就不该接这个案子
that you never should've taken this case.
不 那件事你错了
No, you were wrong about that.
我跟你说过 我们可能会吵架
I told you we might fight,
但那会让我们更亲密
but it would bring us closer together,
那也确实实现了
and it did.
不仅是我跟你♥爸♥爸
And not just me and your father.
你指什么
What does that mean?
还有你跟你♥爸♥爸
I mean you and your father.
我从没见过你那样毫不犹豫地维护他
I have never seen you leap to his defense like that.
我毫不犹豫地维护他 有吗
I did leap to his defense, didn't I?
当然有
You sure did.
你觉得我们的女儿会毫不犹豫地维护我吗
You think our daughter will leap to my defense
某天 像你一样
like that one day?
她会的
She sure will.
路易 你在这里做什么
Louis, what are you doing here?
我来告诉你我在做什么
I'll tell you what I'm doing here.
我来当面跟你谈你坑了我妹妹的事
I'm coming to you face-to-face about screwing my sister.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我看了条款 哈维 简直开玩笑
I saw the terms, Harvey. They're a joke.
不 那些是埃斯特想要的
No, they're what Esther wanted.
而你发过誓 不管这事
And you swore you'd stay out of this.
我没管真是好事
Well, it's a good thing I didn't
因为她不可能想要送掉
because there's no way she wanted to give away
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表