剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Thank you, sir.
但让我告诉你件事
But let me tell you something.
我也曾是那些人中的一员
I used to be one of those people,
我摸爬滚打混到今天的地位
and I scratched and clawed my way to where I am today,
所以我清楚
which is why I know
当你从一无所有 变得有所成就
when you come from nothing and you make yourself into something,
你就总是等待着
you're always waiting for the day
别人会来把它取走的那天
they're gonna come and take it away.
我要告诉你 我也曾经一无所有
I'm telling you that I come from nothing,
我永远不会那么做
and I would never do that.
我不是说你会这么做
I'm not saying you're gonna take it.
我是说你会做某些事情
I'm saying you might do something
其他人会因此针对你
that makes someone else take it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你在哈维·斯佩克特和杰西卡·皮尔逊的
You're learning at the feet of Harvey Specter
身边学习
and Jessica Pearson,
他们和我都清楚一件事
and they know something I know.
你会成为一名优秀的律师
You're gonna be a great lawyer.
你是做大事的人
You're gonna crack some eggs,
你永远不知道什么时候 会有人因为你做的事
and you never know when someone's gonna come at you
拿走属于你的东西
to take what's yours for something you did.
-罗伯特 我永远不会... -让我说完
- Robert, I would never-- - Let me finish.
我跟你说这些 是因为你就要成为我的家人
I'm telling you this because you're gonna be family.
你也许还没越线 但总有一天会的
You might not have crossed any lines yet, but you will.
我只是想保护我的女儿
I'm just trying to protect my baby girl.
杰西卡 你想见我
Jessica, you wanted to see me?
其实是路易想见我们两个
Actually, Louis wants to see both of us.
那就有事说事吧
Then let's get it over with.
好的
Okay.
我想提议
I would like to propose
依照以下方针
a revamping of the pay structure
调整薪金结构
under the following guidelines.
我们提高合伙人的小时佣金抽成
We increase the percentage of billables the partners get.
通过抵消量来降低
We decrease the percentage of contingent fees
-胜诉酬金的抽成 -什么
- by an offsetting amount. - What?
这不是杰克·索罗夫昨天的提案吗
That's what Jack Soloff said yesterday.
不 这个不同
No, this is different.
我给合伙人的工资变动加了上限
I've capped the amount it affects any one partner.
你扯淡吧
You got to be shitting me.
我知道你们想知道我为什么这么提议
I know you're wondering why I'm proposing this.
理由清楚得很
It's crystal clear why you're proposing it.
你涨的工资刚好够付唐娜的薪水
You get the exact amount to cover Donna's salary,
还是从我这里刮来的钱
and you take it out of my paycheck.
-路易 -这和那事没关系
- Louis-- - This has nothing to do with that.
杰克的主意很棒
Jack had a great idea.
只是需要轻微调整
It just needed some fine-tuning.
轻微调整 是你说
Fine-tuning? You're the one that said
你让他提出来
you only let him bring it up
只是为了毙掉它
so that you can smack it down.
是真的吗
Is that true?
是 大概吧 但我考虑了一下
Yes. Maybe, but I had some time to think about it.
杰克提了建议
Jack put something on the table,
实现它是我们的责任
and it's our duty to follow through on it.
扯淡 你想实现它
Oh, bullshit--you're only following through on it
因为你是个狗♥娘♥养♥的小气鬼
because you're a cheap son of a bitch.
-哈维 -我不想听 杰西卡
- Harvey. - I don't want to hear it, Jessica.
昨天 他说我嫉妒他
Yesterday, he accused me of being jealous.
今天 他又想抢我的钱
Today, he's coming after my money.
-我没有 -闭嘴
- No, I'm not-- - Shut up.
我们都清楚唐娜去为你工作
We both know Donna going to work for you
不是因为你
has nothing to do with you.
-你走运而已 -走运
- You got lucky. - Lucky?
就像中彩票的猴子一样
Like a monkey who won the lottery,
所以你至少可以男人点 自己付账
so the least you can do is be a man, pay her yourself,
或者认怂 告诉她你付不起
or suck it up and tell her the truth.
够了 不要这样
All right. That's enough. We're not doing this.
-我是冠名合伙人 -路易
- I am a name partner. - Louis.
不 他没有权利
No. He has no right to--
你再不闭嘴我就动手让你闭嘴
I will slap the taste out of your mouth.
谢了 杰西卡
Thanks, Jessica.
感谢你站在我这边
I appreciate you being on the same page.
我才没站你那边
Oh, we're not on the same page.
你说什么呀
What are you talking about?
我昨天让你们俩去主持会议
I wanted the two of you to run that meeting yesterday
就是为了看你们能不能合作 但显然不能
to see if you were okay with each other, but you're not.
他也许是小气 但他没错
He may be cheap, but he's right.
你就是在因为唐娜的事拿他出气
You are taking your Donna anger out on him,
你不许再这样
and it needs to stop.
我才没因为唐娜的事生气
I don't have Donna anger.
说的跟真的一样
Oh, like hell you don't.
如果你再自欺欺人
And if you don't admit that to yourself,
我也会对你动手
I'll slap the taste out of your mouth too.
你在忙什么呢 迈克
What you working on there, Mike?
没什么 善后工作
Um, nothing. Just some cleanup.
有事吗 杰西卡
What can I do for you, Jessica?
我需要你告诉我你为什么
You can tell me why you reopened a case
重开了一个我们之前就没打算接的
against a major insurance company
起诉大型保险公♥司♥的案子
we were never a part of to start with.
我重开
Um, I reopened it
是因为我看了一眼觉得能赢
because I looked at it and it's a winner.
我也看了一眼
Well, I also looked at it,
我觉得赢不了
and I say it's a loser.
-杰西卡 -你接了个意外事故的案子
- Jessica, look-- - You took a case on contingency
原告还都是穷♥人♥
where every plaintiff is dirt poor,
也就是说就算赢了
which means, even if we win,
也是入不敷出
compensation for lost wages is nothing.
你没算惩罚性赔偿
You're leaving out punitive damages,
而且哈维天天都接意外事故的案子
and Harvey takes cases on contingency all the time.
他接那些是为了赚钱
Yeah, he takes them to make money,
不是为了救困在树上的小猫咪
not to save kittens in trees.
我也告诉你了这件能赚钱
And I just told you this is going to make money.
自♥由♥铁路公♥司♥的案子你也是这么说的
And that's what you said about Liberty Rail,
可你不但没赚钱
and instead of making money,
还差点害唐娜进了监狱
it almost ended with Donna behind bars.
这次不会有人入狱的
No one is going to jail for this.
没错 因为那需要很多资金支持
No, they're not, because it's going to cost a fortune to fund,
而我不打算把钱花在不大可能成功的事上
and I'm not laying out that kind of money on a long shot.
杰西卡 我向我自己保证了
Jessica, look. I promised myself that I--
我不管你向谁保证了
I don't care who you promised.
你没经过我的允许就接了这个案子
You took this case without running it by me,
而且你不问我就是因为知道我不会同意
and you did it because you knew I'd say no.
-杰西卡 -够了
- Jessica-- - So that's enough.
撤销 否则我去撤销
Dump it, or I will.
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
是吗
Really?
上次你和我谈
'Cause the last time you talked to me,
你让我开口 然后又否决我
you told me to open my mouth, and you slammed it shut.
因为你想整哈维 但我现在愿意了
Because you wanted to go after Harvey, but now I'm on board.
-我凭什么相信你 -回答我
- Why should I believe you? - Answer me this.
如果我们投票的话
How many partners do you have in your pocket,
你能调动多少合伙人支持
if we put your proposal to a vote?
45%
I can get 45%.
你该相信我的理由就是
Well, then the reason you can believe me
我能帮你通过投票
is that I'm gonna get you the difference.
你自己的会议上你都不敢支持我
How you gonna do that if you don't have the courage
你又要怎么办到这事
to back my plan at your own meeting?
我会让律所的人都知道
By showing everyone at this firm exactly
哈维赚了多少
what Harvey makes.
这下我是确定你在骗我了
Now I know you're bullshitting me.
那样做你会被开除
You'd be fired if you did that.
如果是意外泄露就没问题
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表