剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
I need to tell you something.
跟我姐姐很沮丧地离开这里
Does it have something to do with why my sister
都不去吃晚饭有关吗
just left here too upset to go out to dinner?
你个混♥蛋♥ 我就知道
You piece of shit. I knew it.
你对她做了什么
What'd you do to her now?
我没对她做什么 路易
I didn't do anything to her, Louis.
我说现在
And when I say now,
指的是相对于你跟她睡过的以前
I mean as opposed to before when you slept with her.
没错 是唐娜 就是前几天晚上你从我这里偷走
That's right--Donna, the one you tried to steal from me
拉去吃晚饭的人告诉我
at dinner the other night told me--
冷静点 我没想偷任何...
Calm down, I didn't try to steal any--
你向我保证过的
You made a promise to me!
即便我告诉过你
And even after I told you
埃斯特和我小时候
about when Esther and I were kids
男孩子们都利用我接近她
and the boys used me to get to her,
你依然义无反顾地背叛我
you still went ahead and betrayed me.
路易 已经发生了
Louis, it had already happened,
我正要告诉你
and I was just now about to tell you.
瞎说 你根本没打算要告诉我
Bullshit! You were never gonna tell me.
你打算把这个秘密
You were gonna keep it to yourself
-带进棺材里 -路易 你必须相信我
- till the day you died. - Louis, you have to believe me.
我发誓我正要去告诉你
I swear I was just about to tell you.
你要做的是准备好被暴揍一顿
What you're about to do is get your ass kicked.
好吧 你小心点
All right, watch yourself.
别威胁你对付不了的人
Don't threaten something you can't handle.
你觉得我对付不了你吗
You don't think I can handle you?
你还以为我会蠢到发现不了呢
You also thought I was too stupid to find out,
但我发现了
but I did find out.
我发现你不过是个撒谎...
I found out that you're nothing but a lying, cheating--
我没有欺骗埃斯特
I did not cheat with Esther.
那是两个成年人
It was two grown people
自己做出的一个决定
making a goddamn decision for themselves.
那个决定却以
Well, that decision ended
她哭着走出这里结束
with her walking out of here near tears
因为她不清楚全部真♥相♥
because she didn't have all the facts,
比如你是个玩弄女人的惯犯
like the fact that you're a serial womanizer
别的女人一撩拨
who can't stand when anyone else
-就不能自持 -快闭嘴
- has anything. - Shut the hell up!
所以能到手的女人他都要
So he takes whatever woman's in sight...
-我告诉你 -因为他在可怜的童年时期
- I'm telling you. - Because he's so messed up
遭受了什么破事 导致他现在
from whatever goddamn thing happened to him
-这么人♥渣♥... -闭嘴
- in his pathetic childhood... - Shut the hell up!
他不能
He can't--
哈维
Harvey.
滚开
Get away from me.
你滚出去
You get the hell out of here.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表