剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
and I don't know if I'll ever be ready, but...
我在见心理医生 我希望告诉你这事
I've been seeing someone, and I wanted to tell you about it.
我知不知道有什么价值呢
And why does it matter that I know that?
因为如果我能安然渡过这件事
Because if I ever get out of this in one piece,
我想知道能不能再联♥系♥你
I want to know if is okay to call you again.
哈维 你永远都可以联♥系♥我
Harvey, it's always okay to call me.
我自己其实也在见心理医生
I've actually been going to therapy myself,
我也不知道整件事结束后
and I don't know where I'll be
我会走到哪一步
when this whole thing is over.
但我非常希望你能安然渡过
But I do hope that you get out of this thing in one piece.
打扰下
Excuse me.
抱歉 我...
Hi, excuse me. I, uh--
我不确定您是不是认识我
I'm not sure if you know who I am--
我在这里工作过两个月 瑞秋
I worked here for two months, Rachel.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我只是 想说我知道
I just--I wanted to say that I know
你被扯进了这场较量
that you got caught in the crossfire.
我知道那种感觉
And I know how that feels.
我想说我很抱歉
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
-谢谢你 -没关系
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
瑞秋
Rachel.
你有想过这一切结束后会怎么样吗
Have you thought about what may happen when this is all over?
你是说如果迈克进了监狱
You mean if Mike goes to jail.
我是说就算他没进
I mean even if he doesn't.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
就算他被判无罪 也有很大可能
Even if he is acquitted, there is an excellent chance
被撤销执照
he will be thrown out of the bar
永远无法执业
and never be able to practice law again.
那不重要 因为迈克已经准备好
It wouldn't matter, because Mike is prepared
永远不再执业了
to never practice law again anyway.
有时人觉得自己准备好了
And sometimes people think they're prepared
但其实他们没有
and they're not.
我不懂
I don't understand.
瑞秋 迈克得看着你去做
Rachel, Mike is going to have to watch you do
他梦想的工作
what he dreams of doing,
如果他跟哈维有一点相像的话
and if he's anything like Harvey,
他可能会觉得他能比你做得好
he probably thinks he can do it better than you.
那就有可能
And there is a possibility
他会为此怨恨你
that he might resent you for it.
我感谢你的建议
I appreciate the advise.
但迈克不是那样的人
But Mike is not like that.
那我很抱歉我说话过界了
Then I'm sorry I overstepped my bounds.
路易
Louis.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
我们已经谈过了
We've been over this.
我没什么可做的
There's nothing I can do--
我不是为了新律师来的
I'm not here about the associates.
我需要你收下这个
I need you to take this.
-那是什么 -这是去阿根廷的机票
- What's that? - It's a ticket to Argentina.
我需要你去那儿待到审判结束
I need you to go there until the trial is over.
我为什么要那么做
And why would I do that?
因为你在那儿 传票就没效力了
Because the prosecution has no power to subpoena you there.
我来说清楚 你想让我逃出国去
Let me get this straight. You want me to flee the country,
好让你保住你自己
so you can protect yourself.
我想让你逃出国去 保护你自己
I want you to flee the country so you can protect yourself.
-路易 -希拉 你去出庭作证
- Louis-- - Sheila, you take that stand,
就会说出伤害我们的话
and you're gonna say things that hurt us,
就意味着哈维会说伤害你的话
which means Harvey is going to say things that hurt you
而我没法承受那个
and I will not be able to handle that.
事实不会伤害我 路易
The truth isn't gonna hurt me, Louis.
赛斯女士 当你声名
Isn't it true, Ms. Sazs, that while you claim
没人能在未授权状态下进入哈佛档案室
no one had unauthorized access to the Harvard file room,
你是否犯了失职之错
there were times you were derelict in your duties?
我一生从未失职
I've never been derelict in my life.
那怎么解释就在庭上
Then how does that explain the fact that there's a man
就有一名未被授权
in this courtroom that had unauthorized access
却曾进入的人呢
to that very room?
-路易 拜托 -是因为你跟那人
- Louis, please. - Was it because you had
有过一段感情吗
a relationship with that man?
一段最终未能成正果的感情
A relationship that ultimately failed?
-那跟... -案情无关吗
- That's not-- - relevant?
关系大了
It's more than goddamn relevant!
因为他跟你分手时
Because when he broke up with you,
你开始散布这恶毒的流言来攻击他
you started this vicious rumor to get back at him.
那是谎话 都是谎言
That's a lie. Those are all lies.
你跟他发生性关系
It is a lie that you had sex with that man,
还把他一个人留在
and left him alone in the supposedly
本应不许进入的哈佛档案室 也是谎言吗
impenetrable Harvard file room?
路易 这会让我丢掉工作
Louis, this could cost me my job.
该死 哈维根本不在乎
Goddamn it! Harvey is not gonna care.
不
No.
那不是谎话
It's not a lie.
如果你让他进去了
And if you did that with him...
我们为什么要相信
why should we believe
你不会让别人进去
you didn't do that with others?
对不起
I'm sorry.
希拉 我只是想保护你
Sheila, I'm only trying to protect you.
如果你真想保护我
If you really wanted to protect me,
就不会告诉哈维这些事
you wouldn't tell Harvey those things in the first place.
他会希望我告诉他
He's gonna want me to tell him.
任何我知道的能帮上他忙的事
Anything I know that would help.
你让我不要逼你说谎
You asked me to not make you lie.
那求你 不要逼我对他说谎
Please, don't ask me to lie to him.
好 路易
Okay, louis.
我走
I'll go.
你还在这里干什么
What are you still doing here?
我们还有个审判呢
We've still got a trial coming up.
我要做好全面的辩护准备
I'm gonna make any headway on my defense,
我得走了
I need to get going.
你要辩护
Your defense?
是的
Yes.
我来辩护
My defense.
你是在说我觉得你在说的话吗
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
因为对这事一直有个评价
Because there's an expression about that.
就是"你要那么想 那你就是蠢货"
It says, "If you're thinking it, you're a fool."
你听到了 她说
You heard her. She said,
"事实就是我不是律师"
"The fact is that I'm not a goddamn lawyer."
那唯一改变那个事实的办法就是
Well, the only way to change that fact is for a jury
让陪审团看到我是个律师
to see me being a goddamn lawyer.
你要那么做 他们看到的就只是
You try that, all they're gonna see
该进监狱的某人
is someone going to prison.
那是胡话 我能搞定她
That's bullshit. I can handle her.
你都没参与过
You've never even gone through
刑事审判
a criminal trial before.
是的 那你上次参与是什么时候
Oh, yeah, and when was the last time you did?
几年前了
How many years ago was it?
难以置信 你觉得你能比我强
I don't believe it. You think you're better than me?
跟谁强没关系
This isn't about who's better.
重点是谁对这案子更有利
It's about who's better for this case.
是我命悬一线
And my life is on the line.
如果我因为自己的行为栽了 那我认栽
If I go down because of my call, I can take it.
如果是你让我栽了 我没法认
If I go down because of yours, I can't.
这不光是你的命 是我们所有人的
This isn't just your life. This is all of ours.
那就像我说的
Well, like I said,
这是我的决定 我要做
it's my call and I'm making it.
抱歉打扰你们
I'm sorry to interrupt.
这事还没完
This isn't over.
我刚看了一遍调查证据
I just finished going through discovery
我们有麻烦了
and we have a problem.
什么麻烦
What is it?
他们找到了特雷弗
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表