剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Well, sometimes that's not a good thing.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
去找回一些该死的强势
To get some goddamn strength back.
那你就这么办吧
Then go ahead and do it.
我不只会把你关进小黑屋
I won't just take you to the woodshed.
我会留你在那 等死
I'll leave you there, dead.
看来你在我的办公室
Well, looks like you're making yourself comfortable
还挺舒服
in my offices.
说到椅子的舒适性
About as comfortable as possible in these chairs.
你听说过腰部支持这种功能吗
You ever hear of lumbar support?
我懂了 你喜欢简单实用的
I get it. You like stodgy and functional.
但这些毕竟是我的椅子
But these are my chairs,
就像这是我的案子
just like this is my case.
你到这里来做什么 杰西卡
What exactly are you doing here, Jessica?
我来告诉你这案子的收益一半归我们
I'm here to tell you we're taking half the contingency.
那我也回个信 我给你们1/3
And I'm here to respond. I'm giving you 1/3.
这案子是我们给你的
We brought this case to you.
因为你们觉得这是个烫手的山芋
After you found it in a box crying for its mama.
而且 费用全部由我负担
Plus, I'm footing the bill,
所以收益也没什么好讨论的
which means this fee discussion is over.
或许收益可以就讨论到这儿
Well, this fee discussion may be over,
但关于权力的讨论才刚开始
but the power discussion is just getting started.
你根本不在乎钱的事吧
You don't give a shit about the money, do you?
在这个案子上
On this particular case,
我在意的只是不让你为所欲为
all I give a shit about is keeping you in check.
也就是说 在整个处理案件的期间
Which means, for the duration of this matter,
你得把迈克·罗斯当作合伙人看待
you will be treating Mike Ross like a partner.
你这是开玩笑吧
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
那小子胡子都没长全呢
That boy barely shaves.
就算他还包着尿布我也不管
I don't care if he's still in diapers.
他代表着我的律所
He's representing my firm,
也就代表着我
which means he's representing me.
你看到他 就像看到我一样
You look at him, you see me.
你这个要求可不小
You're asking for a hell of a lot.
那你就把脚从我桌上拿开
Then take your wingtips off my table
离开这间办公室
and walk 'em out the door,
因为这是我的案子
because this is my case
你要么按我说的做 要么就滚蛋
and you either do it my way or you don't do it at all.
我爱死你了
I love you.
路易 今天不是我生日
Louis, it's not my birthday.
我知道 但我知道你很不满意
I know, but I know that you weren't happy
哈维薪酬事件时
with the position I put you in
我把你推入的境地
regarding Harvey's compensation,
所以我想来确认我们之间没什么问题
so I just wanted to make sure that you and I were okay.
说实话 你想知道我真实想法吗
Actually, you wanna know the truth?
此时此刻 我是很不开心
Right at this second, I'm not okay.
那请告诉我
Then please tell me,
我要怎么做才能让你开心
what can I do to make it okay?
你以后再也不要让我
You can start by never putting me
身处那种境地了
in a position like that again.
我不会了
I won't.
杰克 我得和你谈谈
Jack, I need to talk to you.
好 路易 有什么可以帮到你
Sure, Louis, what can I do for you?
你可以认为我已经退出你和哈维的战争了
Well, you can consider me out of your war with Harvey.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
意思是我不喜欢我之前的行为
I'm saying that I don't like what I did,
从现在开始 我不想掺和这件事了
and from now on, I don't want anything to do with it.
我无所谓 路易
Fine by me, Louis.
在我看来 我赢定哈维了
As far as I'm concerned, I won my war with Harvey.
这是你的办公室吗
This is your office?
为什么是这种语气
Why do you say it like that?
-什么语气 -一脸嫌弃
- Like what? - With disgust.
因为哈维的办公室里都是
'Cause Harvey's got autographed basketballs
明星签名的篮球和古董唱片
and vintage records,
而你只有一张男人鞋的照片
and you've got a photograph of a guy's shoes.
你最好小心
Well, you better be careful
否则大脚中士胡卡
or Sergeant Hulka with the big toe
会用尽全力踹你屁♥股♥
is gonna see how far he can stick it up your ass.
你在说什么鬼
What the hell are you talking about?
《杂牌军东征》
Stripes.
我刚引用了里面的对白
I'm just quoting Stripes.
那是一部电影
It's a movie.
哈维和我常常这样对话
Harvey and I do this all the time.
我不懂你和他之前玩的儿童游戏
Look, I don't know what kind of teenage nonsense
我也不爱玩
you got going on with him, but I don't do that shit.
好吧
Okay.
我打算去趟疗养院
I'm going to visit the facility.
十分钟后楼下大堂见
Meet you down in the lobby in ten.
这么说你和杰西卡谈得还顺利
I take it that means that things went well with Jessica?
对 她罢手了 而我要做的只是
Yep, she signed off, and all I had to do was
答应把你当作成熟平等的合伙人对待
agree to treat you as a full and equal partner.
那肯定对你打击不小
Whoa, that must have hurt.
才不是 我不是真的答应她
Eh, it didn't hurt a bit, 'cause I didn't mean it with her,
我也不会真的那么对你
and I'm not gonna do it with you.
十分钟后见
See you in 10.
最好十五分钟
Better make that 15.
听说你在找我
Heard you're looking for me.
对 因为我想把这个给你
I was, because I wanted to give you this.
这是什么
What's that?
去韦斯特切斯特乡村俱乐部的路线
Directions to Westchester Country Club.
为什么要给我这个
Why are you giving them to me?
因为我不希望你错过了11:30
Because I don't want you to be late to your 11:30 tee time
[前美国职业篮球运动员 NBA历史上著名的大前锋之一]
和查尔斯·巴克利的那场球
with Charles Barkley.
我要和查尔斯·巴克利打高尔夫
I'm playing golf with Charles Barkley?
如果你按时到的话 是的
If you get there on time, you are.
如果你迟到了 他会乱挥大杆
If not and he starts whacking at shit with his big club,
搞不好还会杀人呢
he might kill someone.
那你就错过了好戏
You'll miss the whole thing.
你以为我不知道你的小算盘吗
You think I don't know what you're doing?
你在巴结我 因为突然间
You're sucking up to me 'cause all of a sudden
你意识到我是个不可小觑的人物
you realized I'm someone to be reckoned with.
你说的没错
That is what I'm doing.
可你是个高尔夫好手又是巴克利的球迷
But you're a big golfer and a bigger Barkley fan,
我想可以借此机会让我们不计前嫌重新开始
and I thought we could use this to get off to a fresh start.
只有一个问题 哈维
Here's the problem, Harvey.
我根本不喜欢查尔斯·巴克利
I don't give a shit about Charles Barkley,
而你也不喜欢我
and you don't give a shit about me.
听我说 这是个示好的举动
Listen to me. This is a gesture.
接受吧
Take it.
我不会接受的
I'm not gonna take it,
我告诉你为什么
and I'm gonna tell you why.
因为你从来不把我当成伙伴
Because you've never treated me like a peer.
你只把我当作是竞争对手
You've only ever treated me like competition.
我很努力了
I'm trying very hard here.
别白费劲了 我不感兴趣
Well, you can stop trying, because I'm not interested.
斯佩克特先生 我发誓他跟我说
Mr. Specter, I swear he told me
他是查尔斯·巴克利的死忠球迷
he was a huge Charles Barkley fan.
我相信 但问题是他撒谎了
I'm sure he did, but the problem is he lied,
你该意识到的
and you should've known it.
不管你要做什么都推后
Whatever you're doing, put it back.
-我需要你 -不行啊
- I need you. - I can't.
什么叫不行 我们就要开战了
What do you mean, you can't? We're about to go to war.
我是说我自己就有一场硬仗要打
I mean, I'm about to go to war myself.
你到底在说什么鬼
What the hell are you talking about?
我要对付凯尔顿保险公♥司♥
I'm taking a case against Kelton Insurance.
我现在要去见客户了
I gotta go meet the client right now.
谁同意你接这个案子的
Who the hell authorized that?
杰西卡
Jessica.
现在你不找我找杰西卡了
You went to Jessica instead of me?
我谁也没找 好吗
I didn't go to anyone, all right?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表