剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
his lone lunches at his favorite restaurant,
还让杰克出现得恰到好处
having Jack show up at the perfect time.
你不只是优秀的律师
I mean, you are not only a brilliant attorney,
你简直是主心骨啊
you're the backbone of this entire--
路易 我不会跟你去洗泥浴的
Louis, I'm not going mudding with you.
该死 唐娜跟你说什么了
God damn it! What did Donna tell you?
她说如果事情顺利
She told me that if it went well,
你会过来邀请我洗泥浴庆祝
you would come in here trying to get a celebratory mud,
如果事情不顺利
and that if it didn't go well,
你会邀请我洗泥浴安慰你
you would try to get a sympathy mud.
等等 我能跟你洗安慰泥浴吗
Wait a second, I could have got a sympathy mud?
不 不行
No, you couldn't.
但好消息是 你在杰克那里达到了目的
But the good news is, you got what you wanted with Jack,
不仅如此 路易 你还真正地
and on top of that, Louis, you really made a difference
为流浪儿童的生活做出了巨大的贡献
in the lives of homeless children.
提醒我了 投票之后
Which reminds me. After the vote,
你帮我止付那张支票
I want you to put a stop payment on that check.
不 这也太卑鄙了
Okay, no--that is a despicable thing to do.
得了 所有声称用于做好事的慈善基金
Please, any charity claiming to do a good thing
明显都是骗人的 我才不上当呢
is clearly a scam. I won't have it.
你的意思是你很小气吧
So you mean you're cheap?
作为一个不肯
You know what, for someone
陪我洗安慰泥浴的人
who won't throw me a sympathy mud,
你评论太多了
you're very judgmental.
路易 有事吗
Louis. What can I do for you?
你可以给我你的代表权
You can give me your proxy.
为什么
Why would I do that?
你让我爷们儿一点
Because you asked me
就薪金问题发起投票
to bring the compensation issue up for a vote
我做了
like a man and I did.
杰克·索罗夫知道吗
And is Jack Soloff aware of this?
他不只知道 还要投赞成票呢
Not only aware of it, he's voting for it.
你是怎么说服他的
And however did you get him to do that?
这么说吧 你想让我按哈维的方法
Let's just say that you wanted me to do this
而不是我的方法了结这事
like Harvey would have and not like I would have,
但我做到了两全其美
but I did the best of both.
那么你可以代表我了
Then you have my proxy.
哈维 我跟阿丽莎·兰谈过了
Harvey, I talked to Alyssa Lang
有些事该让你知道
and there's something you should know.
让我猜猜 她眨着她的大眼睛
Let me guess, she batted her eyes,
给你讲了个悲伤的故事
told you a sob story,
现在你认为她是无辜的
and now you think she's some kind of innocent.
不 不是这样
No, I don't.
事实上 她告诉我
In fact, she told me that
性骚扰的主意是她想出来的
the sexual harassment idea was hers.
我有什么必要知道这些
And why do I need to know that?
我觉得我们应该考虑接受交易
I think we should consider taking the deal.
不行
Well, we're not gonna do that.
为什么
Why not?
首先 蒂姆是不可能
Because first of all, there's now way on earth
接受和解的
that Tim's gonna settle.
你可以说服他 你知道的
You could convince him and you know it.
其次 那样起诉不可能
And second of all, there's no way on earth
是她的主意
that that suit was her idea.
哈维 你当时不在场
Harvey, you weren't there, all right?
没错 可我不必在那就知道
Yeah, I didn't have to be there to know
如果坦纳一开始就能说服她做那种事
that if Tanner could convince her to do that bullshit in the first place,
他定也可以让她说那是她自己的注意
he could sure as hell get her to say it was her idea.
他不可能知道我会联♥系♥她
He couldn't have known that I was gonna contact her.
他可能 也那么做了
He could, and he did.
别再跟我提这事了
And I don't want to hear another word about it.
你千方百计去让她开掉他的时候
And while you were away trying to get her to cut him loose,
我在这里想办法如何
I was here trying to figure out how to do
按蒂姆说的干掉她
what Tim asked us to do and blow her away.
哈维 这可不是玩笑事
Harvey, this isn't a joke.
我没开玩笑
I'm not joking.
唯一能让坦纳退却的
The only way to get Tanner to back down
就是给他迎头一击
is to point a cannon in his face.
你这不是给他迎头一击
You're not pointing it in his face.
是对她 一旦你起诉
You're pointing it in hers, and once you put this in motion,
就不一定能再回头了
there's no guarantee that you're gonna be able to pull it back.
她在雇特拉维斯·坦纳之前
She should have thought of that before
就该想到
she hired Travis Tanner.
我先介绍一下这个提议
Listen, I'm gonna start by introducing the proposal,
然后你就接进来
then you chime in.
杰克 我给你50%德摩尔
Jack, I gave you 50% of Dellmore,
但得让我看起来是这案子的主导
but I need to be seen as leading the charge on this.
路易 我告诉其他合伙人
Louis, I got the partners in line
这是我的提议才让他们加入我们
by telling them it was my proposal.
好 那我做引入 说全力支持你
Okay, so I'll introduce you with my full support
然后你接着讲
and then you can just take it from there.
-好的 -对了 我们搞定这事
- Okay. - Oh, and by the way, when we win this thing,
或许你和我可以一起泡泥浴
maybe you and I can go mudding together.
我们先认真把会开完吧
Why don't we just focus on our meeting?
好
Right.
首先我想感谢大家出席本次会议
First of all, I would like to thank everyone for coming.
这次要讨论的是杰克和我
The issue at hand is a very important proposal
努力研究出的一个重要提议
that Jack and I have been working on.
我获得了哈维和杰西卡的代理权
I have both Harvey and Jessica's proxies.
我很高兴这个方案得到他俩的支持
And I am pleased to say this measure has their full support.
-杰克 -谢谢 路易
- Jack. - Thank you, Louis.
考虑到最近律所新的
In light of the impact of recent changes in the firm
薪酬结构变动带来的影响
resulting from the new compensation structure,
路易和我都坚定地认为
Louis and I strongly feel that there should be
未来一年不该再有新的变动
no new policy changes for the next 12 months.
什么
What?
正如路易所说 冠名合伙人都同意了
And as Louis just said, the name partners gave their blessing.
我们不如全体一致通过吧
So why don't we make it unanimous?
全都同意
All in favor?
看来提议被通过了
Motion seems to have passed.
下一个议程
Next order of business.
你刚才在搞什么鬼
What the hell did you just do?
我搞什么鬼 我只是保护自己的利益
What the hell did I do? I protected my own interests.
-我们谈好了的 -谈好了什么
- We had a deal! - We didn't have a thing.
你以为我会信餐厅那出约翰·德摩尔的戏吗
You think I bought that John Dellmore stunt at the restaurant?
你走到我桌边的时候我就看穿你了
I was on to you the second you walked over to my table.
我听你废话连篇
I let you give me that bullshit speech
书呆子律师和天才律师的话 只是为了
about grinders and rainmakers just so I could do
我能导演出刚才的好戏
what I just did.
好 我明白了
Okay, I get it.
你明确了态度 也建立了声望
You made your point, you made a name for yourself,
可是 杰克 你得推♥翻♥刚才的提议
but, Jack, you need to undo this.
你凭什么觉得我能够推♥翻♥
What makes you think I could have undone it
刚才的提议呢
in the first place?
他们投票同意那个提议
They voted for that proposal
是因为那增加了他们口袋里的钱
because it put more money in their pockets,
现在木已成舟
And now it's there to stay.
对了 如果你想约人泡泥浴
By the way, if you want to go mudding with someone,
为什么不找哈维·斯佩克特呢
why don't you ask Harvey Specter?
这件事用脚指头猜都知道
Because it doesn't take a genius to figure out
他才是让你干这个苦差事的
that he's the one that got you to carry his water
始作俑者
in the first place.
谢谢
Thanks.
我帮你叫了今日特选
I got you the special.
你说了不要腌菜吗
Did you say no pickles?
你没说不要腌菜啊
You didn't say no pickles.
我也没叫你帮我买♥♥午饭啊
I didn't say, "Order my lunch."
来告我呀
So sue me.
你把律师函发给坦纳了吗
You send the notification over to Tanner?
两小时前
Two hours ago.
那用不着很久了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表