剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第五季 第八集
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
一开始
When we started this thing,
我只是为了拍你的马屁
I was just doing it to kiss your ass
好让杰西卡原谅我
so Jessica would forgive me.
但你是个真正的人才
But you're the real deal.
在我看来 杰克·索罗夫
As far as I can tell, Jack Soloff
遵守了他的承诺
is holding up his end of the bargain.
不只这样
He's doing more than that.
他还发了一封邮件提名你作为初级合伙人
He just sent out an email nominating you for junior partner.
什么
What?
我不会发一篇通讯稿
I'm not sending out a press release
宣布哈佛毕业的迈克·罗斯升职了
announcing Mike Ross of Harvard just got promoted.
这是什么
What is this?
是我记错了 还是我们没讨论过这事
Am I mistaken, or did we not have this discussion?
别再打给我了
Don't call me again.
你得告诉路易你一直在跟埃斯特上♥床♥
You need to tell Louis you've been sleeping with Esther.
我们只睡了一次
We slept together one time.
有什么区别呢
What difference does that make?
你向他承诺了你不会这么做
You promised him you wouldn't do it at all.
我得告诉你一件事
I need to tell you something.
-你向我保证过的 -我告诉你
- You made a promise to me! - I'm telling you.
因为他在可怜的童年时期遭受了什么破事
Because he's so messed up from whatever goddamn thing
导致他现在这么人♥渣♥...
happened to him in his pathetic childhood, he can't--
闭嘴
Shut the hell up!
给杰里·迈耶斯打个电♥话♥
Get me Jerry Myers on the phone.
杰里·迈耶斯
Jerry Myers?
路易 发生什么事了
Louis, what happened?
我告诉你发生什么事了
I'll tell you what happened.
哈维揍了我一拳
Harvey took a goddamn swing at me.
-就是发生了这事儿 -天呐
- That's what happened. - Oh, my god.
是啊 "天呐" 我要告死他
Yeah, "Oh, my god," I'm gonna sue the shit out of him.
好了 路易 你受伤了
Okay, Louis, you're hurt.
你要做的第一件事是弄些冰块来
The first thing you need to do is get some ice
并且冷静下来
and calm down.
你没听见我说的话吗
Did you not just hear me?
他打了我然后把我摔在了一张咖啡桌上
He hit me and then he threw me into a coffee table,
所以我要告死他
so I am going to sue the shit out of him!
我不认为起诉哈维是解决之道
I don't think suing Harvey is the answer.
你当然不觉得了 因为你想要保护他
Of course you don't, because you want to protect him
就像当时你骗我
like you did when you lied to me
没把他对埃斯特做的事告诉我一样
about what he did to Esther.
听我说 我告诉哈维要他自己和你坦白
Listen to me: I told Harvey to tell you himself.
而我骗了你
And I lied to you
是因为我知道你要不是听他亲口说
because I knew something like this would happen
就会发生像现在这样的事
if you didn't hear it directly from him.
确实是发生了 唐娜
Well, it did happen, Donna.
现在马上给我打电♥话♥给杰里·迈耶斯
Now get me Jerry Myers on the phone.
你想要我这么做 我会做的
You want me to do that, I will.
但你总是说我们是一家人
But you've always said we're a family,
而家丑不可外扬
and families keep things like this in the family.
我不确定说"恭喜"是否妥当
I'm not sure if congratulations are in order,
但既然我们没有别的选择
but since we have no other choice,
我还是选择说"恭喜"吧
I'm going to choose congratulations.
-你看见那个备忘了 -看见了
- You saw the memo? - I did.
你要当合伙人了
You're making partner.
不 瑞秋 我不会当的
No, Rachel, I'm not.
什么意思
What do you mean?
杰西卡要我拒绝
Jessica told me to turn it down.
她说这会给我吸引过多的注意力
Said it would draw too much attention to me.
简直疯了
That's crazy.
假如你拒绝了 就会吸引更多的注意力
If you turn it down, you'll draw even more attention to yourself.
我就是这么和她说的
That's exactly what I told her.
那她怎么说
And what did she say?
她说假如我足够聪明 不上法学院
She said that if I'm smart enough to be a lawyer
也能成为律师 那我也就足够聪明
without going to law school, I should be smart enough
能想出个借口拒绝掉
to come up with an excuse to turn it down.
放屁
Oh, that's bullshit.
你以为我不想当合伙人吗
You think I don't want this?
我想的
I do.
当我们一直都知道我永远也当不了合伙人
But we've always known I was never gonna make partner.
好吧 那你准备怎么办
Okay. What are you gonna do?
我要做和我惯常做法相反的事
I am gonna do the exact opposite of what I usually do.
我不会去证明杰西卡错了
Instead of trying to prove Jessica wrong,
而是会想出一个合理的借口
I'm gonna come up with a legitimate excuse
解释我为何不能接受
for why I can't accept it.
杰西卡
Jessica,
我要知道你过来
if I knew you were coming over,
会准备好龙舌兰和鸡蛋的
I would have made us some tequila and eggs.
而我会用它们糊你一脸
And I would have thrown them in your face.
那可不怎么友好啊
Well, that doesn't seem very nice.
我准备它们是想讨你欢心的
I cooked them just like you like them.
你觉得这很有趣吗
You think this is funny?
你攻击了一名冠名合伙人
You assaulted a name partner.
而我在和你打哈哈就是因为我不想听这个
And I'm making jokes because I don't want to hear it,
因为他是罪有应得
because he got what he deserved.
我不在乎他有多大罪过
I don't care if he deserved a court martial.
那种行为不能存在于我的律所当中
That kind of behavior cannot exist in my firm!
你是说我们的律所吧
You mean our firm?
假如是我们的律所
If it's our firm,
那么也是路易的律所
then it's Louis's firm, too.
好了 我明白你的意思了
Okay, you made your point.
我不会再犯了
I won't do it again.
你以为我大老远跑到你这里来
You think I came all the way down here
只为了说教你吗
just to give you a speech?
你从明天开始休两周的假
You're taking two weeks starting tomorrow.
我去度假
Me going on vacation
可不能阻止路易对付我
isn't gonna stop Louis from coming at me.
会阻止的 因为假如在之后的两周内
Yes, it is, because if you set foot
你踏进办公室附近的任何区域
anywhere near the office in the next two weeks,
我保证他会申请停你职停三个月的
I guarantee he will call for a three-month suspension.
那就不要让他这么做啊
Then don't let him.
哈维 我们律所是有规章制度的
Harvey, there are bylaws in place,
而阻止他的唯一办法就是你休假
and the only way to stop him is you being on vacation.
唯一的问题是
The only problem with that is,
人人都知道我从不休假
everyone knows I don't take vacations.
那为何我手上有你两个月前
Then why am I holding your request
写的休假申请
that you filled out two months ago?
路易不会买♥♥账的
Louis is never going to buy that.
我才不管他是否买♥♥账呢
I don't give a shit whether he buys it or not.
但在你开始你的小旅途之前
But before you go on your little trip,
你得夹着尾巴去找他
you're going to go to him with your tail between your legs
然后告诉他你之前百分百错了
and tell him that you were 100% wrong.
杰西卡 你好呀
Jessica, hey.
有什么能为您效劳
What can I do for you?
你可以告诉我
Well, you can tell me
为何提名迈克·罗斯做初级合伙人
why you nominated Mike Ross for junior partner
但却没想着要知会我一声
and didn't think to run it by me.
这是公开提名
It's an open nomination.
我不觉得自己必须和你说
I didn't think I had to.
我没说你必须
I didn't say you had to.
我只是问你为什么没说
I asked you why you didn't.
我不明白
I don't understand.
是你逼他和我合作的
You were the one who forced him to work with me.
我是说和他合作 而不是背着我提名他
I said work with him, not nominate him behind my back
只为了对付哈维
just to stick it to Harvey.
杰西卡 我们还要讨论几次这件事
Jessica, how many times are we gonna have this conversation?
你给了我一个求和的机会
You gave me a chance to make peace
而我抓住了这个机会
and I took it.
而且到现在我也没听到一个好理由
And I still haven't heard one good reason
解释为何不能给迈克升职
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表