剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
因为如果你控制不了他
'Cause if you can't control him,
也许你也不应该控制这家律所
maybe you shouldn't be in control of this firm.
控制他
Control him?
我告诉你 杰克
Let me tell you something, Jack.
你跟哈维作对 就是在跟我作对
When you went after Harvey, you went after me,
所以一开始就是我
which is why I'm the one
派他去对付你
that sent him after you in the first place.
我刚提出了让所有合伙人都受益的提案
And I just put more money in every other partner's pocket,
所以你最好听我的
which means you better listen to me when I talk.
耍手段让合伙人们支持你做事这一招
There's only so many times you can pull some shady shit
用不了几次就不会再好使了
to get something done with the partners.
所以如果你想挑战我
So you want to take me on?
我乐意奉陪
I'm right here.
忙什么呢
What are you working on?
凯尔顿的案子
The Kelton case.
我正想问你呢
I've been meaning to ask you,
和我爸爸处得怎么样
how's it going with my dad?
挺好
It's fine.
一切...都挺好
It's, uh-- it's going fine.
挺好
Mm-hmm, it's fine.
我知道"挺好"是什么意思
I know what "It's fine" means.
"挺好"意味着根本不好
"It's fine" means it's not fine,
而你意识到我是对的
and you're realizing that I was right
你错了
and you were wrong,
他真的非常不好相处
and he is a giant pain in the ass.
瑞秋 我从没说过我们不会起争端
Rachel, I never said there wouldn't be arguments.
我只是说这些争端最终会让我们更加亲近
I just said ultimately they'd bring us closer.
我知道 你确实是这样说的
I know, you did.
我没想让你烦恼
I'm not trying to cause trouble.
我只是在卖♥♥萌
I was just trying to be charming and delightful.
谢谢
Thanks.
只是...
It's just--
你♥爸♥爸的尊重对我很重要
It's important to me that your dad respects me.
我最能确定的一件事就是
If there is one thing that I am certain of,
我父亲是尊重你的
it's that my father respects you.
明白吗
Okay?
哈维 你是对的
Harvey, you were right.
这是我吃过的最好吃的牛排之一
That's one of the best steaks I ever had.
你还是告诉我你为什么带我来这里吧
How about you tell me why you actually brought me here?
一个人就不能带自己的客户出来吃顿晚餐吗
Can't a man just take his client out to dinner?
别人可能 但你肯定有所图
A man can, but you need something,
而我刚刚已经帮过你那个小忙了
and I just did you that little favor.
那可不算帮忙
That wasn't a favor.
我花了十五分钟和一个费城来的笨蛋拍合照
I took 15 minutes of pictures with some dipshit from Philadelphia.
还不算帮忙吗
That's not a favor?
那只是热身
That was an appetizer.
我需要你让魔术师 伯德
I need you to get Magic, Bird,
指"魔术师"埃尔文·约翰逊 拉里·伯德
哈基姆和迈克尔
Hakeem, and Michael
指哈基姆-奥拉朱旺和迈克尔·乔丹
也这样做
to do the same thing.
你可真有趣 你在开玩笑对吧
You're a funny guy. You're kidding, right?
那天晚上你给我打电♥话♥的时候
Did I ask you if you were kidding me
我问你是不是在开玩笑了吗
when you called me that night?
你让我跟你签约 我已经签了
You asked me to sign with you, and I did.
我还说我有一天会要你还人情
And I also said that I would need something from you someday,
而和一个76人的笨蛋粉丝拍张自♥拍♥
and taking selfies with some dipshit Sixers fan
可不算还上这个人情了
isn't gonna cut it.
哈维 你得和这个索罗夫讲和
Harvey, you need to chill with this Soloff thing.
否则每一天你走进办公室
If not, every single day you go into the office,
他都会在想办法给你背后捅刀子
he's gonna be trying to stab you in the back.
我不是来听你的建议的 查尔斯
I'm not here to get your advice, Charles.
我是来让你帮我的
I'm here to get you to help me.
我是不会把梦之队招到一起来帮你的
I'm not getting the Dream Team back together.
只要你想办就一定能办到
It can happen if you make it happen.
我不会办的
It's not gonna happen.
而且我认识的那个哈维是不会让我这样做的
And the Harvey I know would never ask me to do it.
多给些小费
Listen, leave a big tip.
人们以为这顿饭是我出钱呢
People think I'm paying for the meal.
不管你在干什么都先放下
Put down whatever you're doing.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你是在和一个冠名合伙人说话
You're talking to a name partner,
我建议你放尊重点
so I suggest you do it with a little respect.
我来找你一起去打击哈维的要害
I'm showing respect by coming to you
已经是尊重你了
to hit Harvey where it hurts.
我告诉你了 我不想扯进
I told you, I don't want anything to do
你和哈维的战争里
with your war with Harvey.
你已经扯进来了
You already have something to do with it.
而你说你不介意我退出
And you said you didn't care if I backed out.
我才不管我说过什么呢
I don't give a shit what I said.
你已经选边站队了 回不了头了
You picked a side. There's no going back.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我不会干这件事的 这太过火了 杰克
I'm not doing it. This is way too far, Jack.
不 我们从一开始就该这样干
No, it's what we should have done in the first place.
反正无所谓了
Well, you know, it doesn't even matter,
因为你根本不能提起这样的决议
because you can't introduce a resolution like this,
这有违律所章程
'cause it violates the bylaws.
那你就需要私下里使些手段
Then you need to do some underhanded shit
让它不违反章程
to make it unviolate the bylaws.
我已经告诉过你了
And I already told you
我不会再做那样的事了
that I'm not doing anything like that again.
太糟糕了 因为你已经干过一次了
Too bad, because you did it once.
如果你不想让我告诉别人
And if you don't want me telling anybody about it,
你就得接着干
you'll do it again.
早上好 路易
Good morning, Louis.
看起来你忙了不少事
Well, looks like you've been busy.
是的
I have.
这是克伦肖案的取证记录
Here's the Crenshaw depo,
这是基尔希的行程安排
and this is the Kirsch itinerary,
还有你的音乐盒
and here's your music box.
你为什么要把我的礼物还回来
Why are you giving my gift back?
因为你送我这份礼物的时候保证说
Because it was a gift you gave me with a promise
你绝不会再置我于那样的境地了
never to put me in a position like that again.
-我确实没有 -但你将来会
- And I haven't. - But you will.
而且不要撒谎说你不会
And don't tell me you won't,
因为我昨天听到你和杰克·索罗夫的小阴谋了
because I overheard your little scheme with Jack Soloff.
那你就应该听到我让他见鬼去吧
Then you obviously heard me tell him to go to hell.
不 路易 我听到他告诉你
No, Louis, I heard him tell you
不管你愿不愿意都得参加这场战争
that you're in this war whether you like it or not.
然后他大摇大摆走出门
And then he walked out that door,
而你一个字都没说
and you didn't say a damn thing.
我发誓我会信守诺言
I swear I'm gonna keep my promise.
我不会去对付哈维的
I am not going after Harvey.
你以为我这是为了保护哈维吗
You think this is about me protecting Harvey?
我这是在保护我自己
This is about me protecting me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那天晚上哈维来找我
Harvey came to me the other night
让我承认我知道你干了什么
to get me to admit that I knew what you did.
他去找你了吗
He came to you?
去我家
In my home.
我不得不站在那里 在他面前
And I had to stand there and lose my integrity
为了你说违心的话
in front of him for you.
天啊 他真的在那样做
Oh, my God, he's really doing it.
做什么
Doing what?
薪金方案投票以后
After the compensation vote,
哈维和我吵了一架
Harvey and I got into a fight,
我告诉他我刚刚夺走了
and I told him that I'd just taken away
他最在乎的一样东西
the one thing he values most:
他的钱
his money.
然后他告诉我他会夺走
He then tells me that he's gonna come
我最在乎的一样东西
after the one thing that I value most.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表