剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
What does that mean?
意思是她会用那点做证据
It means she's gonna try to use it as evidence
证明哈维是同谋
of Harvey being a co-conspirator,
如果她那么做了 哈维就不能给我辩护了
and if she does that, Harvey can't represent me.
发生了什么
What's going on?
他们给迈克提供了一个协议
They offered Mike a deal.
他们希望他告发你
They want him to turn on you.
那你真是有伴了
Then you're in good company,
因为他们要我告发杰西卡
'cause they offered me a deal to turn on Jessica,
但那也不成问题
but that's not our problem.
我们的问题是得想办法让我回去
Our problem is figuring out how to get me back
而且还不能让傅滋曼知道
without Forstman finding out.
等一下
Wait a second.
傅滋曼知不知道不重要
It doesn't matter if Forstman finds out or not
只要内部没人为他做事就行了
if he doesn't have someone on the inside working for him.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我是说如果他们想让我
I'm saying that if they want me
去指认某个人
to point the finger at someone,
那就意味着我手里有枪
that means I'm holding a gun.
它还活着呢
It's still alive.
你以为我会让它死掉吗
Did you think I would let it die?
没 但我以为你会把它送人
No, but I thought you might give it away.
我比你想象中要感性
Well, I'm more sentimental than you think.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
杰西卡告诉我的
Jessica told me how
在我跟她说了我进来要干嘛之后
when I told her what I was coming here to do.
那你进来要干嘛
And what is that?
你需要我...
You need me...
因为就算格雷琴很厉害 她也不能参与这事
because as good as Gretchen is, she can't be a part of this,
你很清楚
and you know it.
你是说你要回来为我工作
You're saying you're coming back to me?
是的
Yes.
我愿意
I am.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
那我们明早办公室见
Then we'll see you back in the office tomorrow.
-什么意思 -意思是我要回来
- What do you mean? - I mean I'm coming back.
你怎么做到的
How did you swing that?
还没搞定 但我有个秘密武器
Hasn't happened yet, but I got a little secret weapon
叫迈克·罗斯
called Mike Ross.
那么...
Well, then...
明天见
see you tomorrow.
唐娜
Donna?
路易什么反应
How did Louis take it?
不管你信不信 这是他的主意
Believe it or not, it was his idea.
看到我很惊讶吗
Surprised to see me?
说实话 是的
As a matter of fact, I am,
不过既然你来了 我有事问你
but as long as you're here, I have a question for you.
你想知道是不是真的
You want to know if it's true.
我知道是真的
Oh, I know it's true.
我想知道你为什么没有尝试
I want to know why you haven't tried
达成协议脱离这个境地
to deal your way out of this.
你是问我为什么没有背叛哈维和杰西卡吗
You mean why haven't I turned on Harvey and Jessica?
就是这个意思
That's exactly what I mean.
这跟你想利用这事
It wouldn't have anything to do
把自己名字贴这门上[成为管理合伙人]
with you wanting to use all of this
没有关系 是吗
just to get your name on the door, would it?
不管你接不接受协议
Oh, I'm getting my name on the door
我都能把名字贴门上
whether you cut a deal or not.
如果你不停止找哈维和杰西卡的麻烦
Well, if you don't stop coming after Harvey and Jessica,
那你能看的门
the only door you're gonna be looking at
就只有带监狱围栏的了
is gonna have bars on it.
你说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
我来告诉你
Let me tell you
我刚刚告诉了丹尼尔·哈德曼的事
what I just got finished telling Daniel Hardman.
他们正要来抓我
They're coming at me left and right
让我承认这里有人
to admit that someone around here knew
一直都知道我的事
what was going on with me the whole time.
如果你不对这间律所
So, if you don't back off
彻底收手的话
trying to take over this firm once and for all,
我就告诉他们 那个人就是你
I'm gonna tell them that someone was you.
胡说
Bullshit.
你几个月前才刚认识的我
You didn't even know me until a few months ago.
对啊 但之后我们一起工作
Well, yeah, but then you and I worked together
办一个案子 关系那么密切
so closely on that case.
我就告诉你了
And then I confided in you.
之后你让我当上合伙人
And then you made me partner
让你自己有个盟友
so that you would always have an ally.
这种事在法庭上根本站不住脚
There's no way that holds up in court.
那你去跟法官说吧 祝你好运
Good luck telling that to the judge.
这个检察官
And this prosecutor...
她真的是变♥态♥
she--she's a real beast.
她会用尽一切手段追查你
She's gonna come after you with everything she has.
我没招惹你
I never did anything to you.
我也不会离开我的律所
And I'm not leaving my firm.
我不在乎你是去是留
I don't give a shit whether you stay or you go.
但明天哈维会回来
But Harvey is coming back here tomorrow morning,
如果你告诉了查尔斯·傅滋曼
and if you pick up that phone and call Charles forstman,
我就去找检察官
then I am gonna pick up the phone
说你和我的事
and tell that prosecutor all about me and you.
我一直好奇在这里是什么样
I always wondered what it was like in here.
比我想象得还好
It's nicer than I thought.
杰西卡 你怎么找到我的
Jessica, how'd you find me here?
你难过时总会做泥浴
You always go mudding when you're upset.
我还去射击场 还有看芭蕾
I also go to the gun range and the ballet.
你生气时去射击场
You go to the range when you're angry,
沮丧时去看芭蕾
the ballet when you're depressed,
但泥浴...
but mud...
能抚慰受伤的心
Heals the broken heart.
我知道
I know.
我听说了你和唐娜的事
And I heard about what you did with Donna.
我是来说对不起的
And I'm here to say I'm sorry.
你不是只在乎自己
You weren't just out for yourself.
但我是只在乎自己
But I was out for myself, Jessica.
唐娜让我看到的
Donna showed me that.
你是说你真的想抢我的工作吗
Are you saying you were after my job?
当然不是
Of course I wasn't.
但我他妈是在骗谁啊
But who the hell am I kidding, you know?
我不是弗罗多[《魔戒》主角]
I mean, I'm not Frodo.
一旦我获得戒指的力量
Once I got that ring of power,
我们都知道它会消耗我
We all know it would've consumed me.
我就是喜欢你这点 路易
That's what I like about you, Louis.
你也许没有自知之明
You may not be self-aware,
但只要有人举起镜子
but if someone holds up a mirror,
你就不怕去照见自己
you are not afraid to look.
谢谢你 杰西卡
Thank you, Jessica.
事实是
And the truth is,
比起我 哈维更需要唐娜
Harvey needs Donna more than I do.
那是无私又高尚的举动
Well, it was a selfless and noble act.
而在我看来 你或许不是弗罗多
And as far as I'm concerned, you may not be Frodo,
但你是山姆怀斯·甘姆齐[弗罗多的随从]
but you are Samwise Gamgee.
你...你看过《魔戒》
Get the f-- you read "Lord of the rings"?
四遍
Four times.
那书是讲权力的
I mean, it is about power.
真有意思
That's funny.
我一直觉得是关于友谊的呢
I always thought it was about friendship.
晚安 路易
Good night, Louis.
你确定不来个快速泥浴吗
You sure you don't want to have a quick mud?
或许下次吧
Maybe next time.
-真的吗 -假的
- Really? - No.
结果如何
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表