剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
你为什么要维护这种败类
Why are you defending this lowlife?
因为如果你先来找我
Because if you'd come to me first,
我本可以从一开始阻止这一切发生
I could have stopped this whole thing from happening.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你早就知道
You knew.
希拉 求你了 你不如我了解他
Sheila, please, you don't know him like I know him.
你到底来干什么 路易
What exactly are you doing here, Louis?
我希望你收回你的指控
I want you to retract that email.
告诉他们你弄错了 你找到文件了
Tell 'em that you made a mistake; you found the file.
我做不到
I can't do that.
希拉 求你了
Sheila, please.
我们分手的时候 我强迫自己去接受
When we broke up, I forced myself to accept it,
因为最终我知道我们想要的东西不同
because ultimately I knew we wanted different things,
但我还是伤心欲绝
but it killed me,
因为我知道我们是灵魂伴侣
because I also knew that we were soul mates.
而你现在却让我做这样的事情
But the fact that you're asking me to do this...
我们才不是灵魂伴侣
We are not soul mates.
我求你了
I'm begging you.
至少不要站出来作证
At least don't come forward.
我本来就没打算站出来 路易
I never was gonna come forward, Louis.
离我远点
Now leave me alone.
我就知道你在这里
I thought I'd find you here.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
他们要给我爸爸扣上
Well, they're coming after my father
莫须有的罪名
for something he didn't do.
你觉得我还好吗
How do you think I'm doing?
对不起 你想一个人静一下吗
I'm sorry. Do you want to be alone?
不用 不好意思 我只是
No. I'm sorry. It's just--
唐娜 别这样 你在为
Donna, please, you're worried sick
你爱的人而担忧
for someone you love.
我理解
I get it.
去年我的性命交付在哈维手中的时候
It's just, last year my life was in Harvey's hands,
他说我去担心他输了会怎么样
and he told me that my worrying about what would happen
只会增加他输的可能
if he lost would only make it more likely for him to lose.
我明白 而你又无法不担心
I know, and you can't help but worry about it,
因为那是你♥爸♥爸
because it's your father.
对 我没办法
No, I can't.
你也没办法不去想
And you can't help wondering,
真的到了最坏的时候 你会怎么做
if it comes down to it, what will you do?
什么
What?
不 瑞秋 你怎么能问这样的问题
No, Rachel, how can you even ask me that?
我知道了
I get it.
因为到了最坏的时候
Because if it comes down to it,
你想要迈克考虑出♥卖♥♥♥哈维
you want Mike to consider turning on Harvey.
我不是这么说的
That's not what I said.
如果你来就是想要我
You know, if you're just here to get me
考虑出♥卖♥♥♥哈维 我现在不需要这个
to think about doing that, I don't need that right now.
不不不 唐娜 我来这里
No, no, no, Donna, I came in here
是因为我关心你 我很
because I care about you and I am--
我很抱歉我提了这件事
I'm sorry that I even brought it up.
你抱歉吗
Are you sorry?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你以为我不知道
Do you think that I don't know
只要我告诉他们这是哈维做的
that all your problems are solved
你就万事大吉了
if I tell them that Harvey did this?
不 唐娜 是迈克说了就万事大吉了
No, Donna, all of my problems are solved if Mike tells them.
但你说得对 如果哈维能敢作敢当
But, yes, my life gets a whole lot better
我的生活会好很多
if Harvey takes responsibility for what he did.
他所做的就是给迈克一个
What he did was give Mike a chance
出人头地的机会
to make something of himself.
所以迈克绝对不会出♥卖♥♥♥他的
Which is why Mike's never gonna turn on him.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
但如果说我没有想过迈克应该做个交易
I would be lying if I said it didn't cross my mind
那是在说谎
that maybe mike should think about making a deal.
你也别告诉我从他们抓走你♥爸♥爸开始
And you can't tell me that since they picked up your father
你没有过同样的想法
that the thought hasn't crossed yours too.
想过和说出来
Well, thinking about it and talking about it
可不是一回事
aren't the same thing,
而现在 我要专注于相信哈维
and right now, I'm focusing on having faith in Harvey.
路易 怎么回事
Louis, what the hell?
我找了你一早上了
I've been looking for you all morning.
-发生什么事了 -是她
- What happened? - It was her.
然后呢
And?
她不会收回指控
She's not gonna retract the email.
见鬼 她说什么了
Shit. What did she say?
你以为她说了什么
Oh, what the hell do you think she said?
她说她知道你是个骗子
Said she knows you're a fraud,
并且不会撤回指控
she's not gonna take it back,
现在她知道我也参与了这件事
and now that she's figured out that I've been a part of it,
她连看都不想看我了
she can't stand the sight of me.
好吧 那我们得想其他办法
All right, then we need to think of something else--
你听到我刚说的话了吗
Oh, did you just hear what I just said?
她看都不想看到我了
She can't stand the sight of me.
路易 我知道你现在不好受
Louis, I know you're feeling bad,
但现在唐娜处境危险
but right now, Donna is under the gun.
你要我怎么办
What do you want me to do about that?
我不知道 但是如果她不收回邮件里的指控
I don't know, but if she doesn't retract that email
他们找到她的话
and they find her--
不会的 他们不会找到她
No, they're not gonna find her,
因为她是用教师公共邮箱发的
because she sent it from a general faculty email
因为她引以为辱 就像以我为辱一样
because she's ashamed of herself like she's ashamed of me.
而这一切都是你的错
And this is all your fault,
所以从我的办公室滚出去
so get the hell out of my office
而不是想方设法
instead of trying to figure out a way
为你自己遮掩
to cover your goddamn ass!
不管你相不相信 路易
You can believe this or not, Louis,
但这一刻
but right this second,
我其实是在帮唐娜
I'm actually looking out for Donna.
对不起 迈克
I'm sorry, Mike.
这一刻 我帮不了你
Right this second, I cannot help you.
很好 你来了
Good, you're here.
我要你去处理
Listen, I need you to take care of--
在我们讨论策略之前
Before we get to the game plan,
我需要知道唐娜的爸爸怎么样了
I need to know what's going on with Donna's father.
我在处理了
I'm taking care of it.
你叫路易去见吉拉德了吗
Did you get Louis to go see Gerard?
不是吉拉德 是希拉·赛斯
It wasn't Gerard. It was Sheila Sazs.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
路易把你的事告诉他女朋友了
Louis told his girlfriend about you?
不 哈维 是你把我的事告诉女朋友了
No, Harvey, you told your girlfriend about me.
路易冒着生命危险去让希拉
Louis risked his neck to get Sheila
收回指控来为我们遮掩
to take that email back to save our asses.
那你这么失控又是为什么
What are you so bent out of shape for?
我失控是因为他没能做到
I'm bent out of shape because he couldn't do it,
除此之外 唐娜的爸爸是因为我们
And on top of that, Donna's dad is only in this mess
才被牵扯进来 而你却不让我帮忙
because of what we did, and you won't let me help.
说得对 迈克 我不会让你帮忙的
That's right, Mike; I won't let you help,
因为你正在因为诈骗
because you're under investigation
而接受调查
for being a fraud.
他们也在调查你
You're under investigation too,
我们要假装
and if we're supposed to act like
问心无愧的话
there's nothing to be ashamed of,
那我们就表现得问心无愧
then let's act like there's nothing to be ashamed of.
好了 你说的都对 迈克
Okay, that's all well and good, Mike,
但我才是唐娜爸爸的律师 不是你
but I'm the one representing Donna's father, not you,
也就是说只有我一个人有正当的理由
which means I'm the only one with a credible reason
去见那个最开始
to pay a visit to the banker that gave him
给他那份糟糕贷款的银行家
that shitty loan in the first place.
哈维 这让我生不如死
Harvey, this is killing me!
我必须得做点什么
I have to do something.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表