剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
你在这里做什么
what are you doing here?
我们已经把所有合同发回去了
We already sent back all of the contracts.
我知道 我只是过来一下
I know, I just came by
你忘记最后一页的签名了
because you missed a signature on the last page.
不 我没忘
No, I didn't miss it.
-我只是想暂缓签署 -为什么
- I was holding off on signing it. - Why?
因为我在想你为什么做了
Because I was wondering why you made changes
七处不同的增补 却不告知我
to seven different addendums without redlining them for me.
那只是签署页几个合伙人名单
They're just signatory pages of a few lists of partners,
我不觉得有必要做告知
so I didn't think that that warranted a redline.
是你不觉得 还是你的合伙人不觉得
You didn't or your partner didn't?
我们都不觉得 他在国防部有个客户
Neither of us did. He has a big client in defense,
而且虽然我们不代理格格丹
and so even though we don't rep Gigadyne,
他也担心他们认为有利益冲突
he was worried they might see it as a conflict.
他担心的不是利益冲突
The reason he's worried is not because of a conflict.
是交易会引发背景审查
It's because this transaction triggers a background check.
-也就是说 -我告诉你原因了
- Which means-- - I told you the reason.
他在代理另一位客户 而且...
He's repping another client and--
他在骗你 瑞秋
He's lying to you, Rachel.
你会觉得这很难相信
You're gonna find this impossible to believe,
但迈克·罗斯是个骗子 他知道我知道这点
but Mike Ross is a fraud, and he knows that I know.
所以他最后一刻派你来了
That's why he sent you in at the last minute
可这明明从一开始就是他的交易
when this was his deal from day one.
你疯了吗 他是
Are you crazy? He's a partner
皮尔斯-斯派克特-利特律所的合伙人
at Pearson, Specter, Litt,
而你说你的迈克·罗斯不是45岁
and you said your Mike Ross wasn't 45.
所以我认识的迈克...
So the Mike that I know--
天呐 你知道
Oh, my god, you know.
我什么都不知道 除了我们需要...
I don't know anything, except that we just need--
你要不告诉我发生了什么
I'm calling the D.A.'s office right now if you don't tell me
我就给检察官办公室打电♥话♥
what the hell's going on.
我们订婚了
We're engaged.
所以确实是他
So it is him.
克莱尔 求你 你不能告发他
Claire, please, you can't turn him in.
这跟我不能怎么做无关
This isn't about what I can't do.
你发现了这事 怎么还能跟那样的人在一起
How could you be with a man like that after you found out?
因为我已经爱上他了
Because I already loved him.
抱歉了 瑞秋
Well, I'm sorry, Rachel.
我没法选另一条路
I just can't turn the other way.
你知道你纵容了什么吗
Don't you understand what this is condoning?
我明白
Yes, I understand what it's condoning,
但你设身处地为我想想
But you have to put yourself in my shoes.
想象你是在一年之后
Imagine you found out a year later,
已经了解了他的真实内心后才发现
after you already knew the kind of man he is inside.
克莱尔 我...
Look, Claire, I'm...
我跟你说
I'm telling you.
他确实不是律师
No, he's not a lawyer,
但他的确改变了他的生活
but he did turn his life around.
你是个聪明的姑娘 瑞秋
You're a smart woman, Rachel.
但你在犯一个天大的错误
But you are making a huge mistake.
求你了 求你了
Please, I am begging you.
完事了
It's done.
-她信了 -是的
- She bought it? - She did.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
你是觉得我搞不定吗
Did you think I couldn't handle it?
我猜我只是担心她总会想明白
I guess I was just worried that she'd figure it out anyway,
揭发我 然后...
expose me, and then--
没什么"然后"
There is no "And then."
因为根本没有发生
Because that didn't happen.
多亏了你
Because of you.
是多亏我们
Because of us.
你把戒指戴到办公室了
You're wearing your ring at the office.
是的
I am.
你为什么决定那么做了
What made you decide to do that?
我...只是发现了
I...I just realized
我有多爱你
how much I love you,
而且...
and...
也不想再藏着那份爱了
That's not something I ever want to hide.
瑞...
Ra--
杰西卡 我能跟你聊聊吗
Jessica, can I talk to you for a second?
什么事 路易 我正要下班回家
What is it, Louis? I'm heading home for the night.
我想取消投票
I want to call off the vote.
你说什么
Excuse me?
整件事都是错误
The whole thing was a mistake.
我想取消
I want to call it off.
路易 投票就在明早
Louis, the vote is tomorrow morning.
唯一让它不发生的方法
The only way it doesn't happen
就是你公开说明哈维没有打你
is if you publicly tell everyone that Harvey didn't hit you.
我不能那么做 我会失去信誉
I can't do that. I'll lose all credibility.
所以我才想让哈维休假两周
Which is exactly why I wanted Harvey to take two weeks.
就是要让你冷静下来
To let you calm down.
因为我知道你会改变主意
Because I knew you'd change your mind.
如果你不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我还得准备投票
I have a vote to prepare for.
稍等 如果我改变投票立场呢
Wait, what if I flip my vote?
随你怎么改 路易
Flip whatever the hell you want, Louis.
但这事是你挑起的
But you started this ball rolling,
如今我们都得承担其结果
and now we all have to live with the consequences.
你不是在故意躲着我吗
I thought you were trying to avoid me.
之前是的
I was.
但我又想到你总会知道是我的
But then I figured out you knew it was me anyway.
怎么知道呢
How?
重要吗
Does it matter?
不重要
No, it doesn't.
那你来做什么
So why are you here?
我只想说谢谢你
I just wanted to say thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我还想知道你为什么愿意放过我
I also wanted to know why you're letting it go.
因为瑞秋求我了
Because Rachel begged me to.
因为她说她爱你
And because she said that she loved you
而你改变了自己的生活
and that you turned your life around.
你相信她
And you believed her?
我相信她爱你
I believe that she loves you.
但你要真想知道事实
But if you really want to know the truth,
我不相信你能改变你的生活
no, I don't believe that you turned your life around,
而且绝对不相信你爱他
and I definitely don't believe that you love her.
什么 你怎么能这么说
What? How can you say that?
因为你说服她相信一切都会没事
Because you've convinced her that it's all gonna be okay,
你俩会从此幸福地生活在一起
that you two are just gonna get to live happily ever after,
我不想做那个
and I didn't want to be the one
毁掉一切的恶人
to make that all come crashing down.
但你知道吗 迈克
But you know what, Mike?
总有一天 这一切都会毁掉
One day, it is going to come crashing down.
如果你真爱她
And if you really do love her,
你会现在就停手
you'll put a stop to this right now.
你觉得我不该再做律师
So, you think I should stop being a lawyer?
我是说你要真爱她 就不会跟她结婚
I'm saying if you really love her, you won't marry her.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表