剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
迈克·罗斯在办公室等你
Mike Ross is waiting for you in your office.
我得跟你谈谈
Hey, I need to talk to you.
现在不要
Not now.
我知道你还在生气 但我需要帮助
I know you're mad from before, but I need a favor.
我说了 现在不要
I said not now.
哈维 你怎么了
Harvey, what's going on with you?
没事 我得喝杯水
Nothing's wrong. I need a glass of water.
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
好吧 我打911
Okay, I'm dialing 911.
不 别打
No, you're not.
我要打 你可能是心脏病突发
Yes, I am. You could be having a heart attack.
-这不是心脏病突发 -你怎么知道
- It's not a heart attack. - You don't know that.
这是恐慌症
It's a panic attack.
我不想打扰你们的恩爱时刻
Oh, hate to interrupt a special moment,
但我觉得你可能想看看这个
but I thought you might wanna take a gander at this.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
如果你还记得 我们上次的提案
If you recall, our last proposal
减少了风险案件分成
reduced contingent compensation.
而这份提案彻底废除了它
This one wipes it out altogether.
怎么了 不帅气地反击了吗
What's the matter? No snappy comeback?
我读过公♥司♥章程 你不能那么做
I've read the bylaws. You can't do that.
你现在要当他的打手了吗
You doing his fighting for him now?
我才不在乎公♥司♥章程写了什么
I don't care what the bylaws say.
我有路易的支持
I have Louis's backing.
要么你把客户还给我
So either you give back my client,
要么就和其他所有人一样 达到
or good luck billing 2,500 hours a year
每年2500小时的计费工作时间
like the rest of us.
你尽管提交你的提案等候表决
You go right ahead and put your proposal to a vote.
但是等这个提案通过的时候
But by the time this thing passes,
我早就把你另外四个客户抢走了
I'll have your other four clients.
瞎扯 你不可能已经接触他们了
Bullshit, you couldn't have gotten to them already.
去查吧 他们已经被卷入这场游戏了
Go goddamn check. They're already in play.
这个提案一旦通过
You pass this thing,
你就不可能收到任何报酬了
you won't be billing anything at all.
那样你也没好日子过
You're not gonna get away with that.
错 这场战争不是我开始的
Wrong. I didn't start this,
但将由我来结束
but I'm gonna finish it.
你说我只把你当成竞争对手
And when you said I only ever looked at you as competition,
你错了
you were wrong.
我从没把你放在眼里
I never looked at you as anything at all.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
不好
No.
你刚刚说抢他的客户是真的吗
Is it true what you just said about his clients?
不是 所以我需要你
No, which is why I need you
竭尽所能
to do anything you have to do
让他相信这是真的
to convince him this is happening.
我会搞定的
I'll get it done.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
这是我家
This is my home.
也是你的办公室
It's also your office.
办公室的入口在那边
And that entrance is right around there.
抱歉 我正在吃晚餐
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm in the middle of my dinner.
我打电♥话♥预约治疗 你没回
I called to set an appointment. You didn't call back.
因为我有病人在
Because I had patients.
那我又是什么
And what the hell am I?
你是个几星期没跟我见面的前病人
You're an ex-patient I haven't seen in weeks,
我告诉过你如果你不接受你的秘书
who ignored me when I said that your panic attacks
已经离开的事实 恐慌症永远不会痊愈
wouldn't stop until you accepted the fact
但你无视了我
that your secretary wasn't coming back.
我接受了 而且又请了个秘书
I did accept it, and I had another one anyway.
所以我才来这了
That's why I'm here.
你是说你来这是想再拿点药
You mean you're here to get more pills.
没错
Yes, I am.
我给你的那些药呢
And what happened to the ones I gave you?
我扔了
I threw them out.
扯淡 你根本没扔
Bullshit, you didn't throw them out.
你吃完了
You ran out.
不 我没吃完 我说的是真话
No, I didn't run out. I'm telling you the truth.
好吧 无所谓
Okay, well, it doesn't matter,
因为我是个心理医生 不是药房♥
because I'm a psychiatrist, not a pharmacy,
如果你需要我的帮助 就按我说的来
and if you want my help, you do it my way.
你得按常规预约治疗时间
You make regular appointments,
并且要遵医嘱
and you commit to doing the work.
如果你再突然出现在我家门口
And you show up at my house unannounced again,
我就报♥警♥
I'm calling the police.
十分钟之后你有没有时间
Do you have any time available ten minutes from now?
我想给你点时间先吃完晚餐
I want to give you time to finish your dinner.
车准备好了吗
Is the car ready?
就在楼下 和你一样整装待发
It's downstairs warming up, like you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我收到了邀请函
Well, I received the invitation
并且注意到
and couldn't help but notice
巴恩斯医生参加了这次活动
that Dr. Barnes is in the program,
你也参加了
and you're in the program too.
没错 我确实参加了
Look at that, I am.
为什么不告诉我这就是你的演讲
Why didn't you tell me it was your speech?
我想要你最诚实的意见
I wanted your honest opinion.
但你没问我的意见
But you didn't ask for my opinion.
你让我检查它是否有不妥当的地方
You asked me to check it for exposure.
我注意到你有一个特点
If there's one thing I've noticed about you,
不管有没有人询问
it's that you give your opinion
你都会给出你的意见
whether it's asked for or not.
为什么我的意见对你这么重要
And why does my opinion matter to you so much
以至于让你费尽心思
that you would go through all this?
你的意见对我来说不重要
Your opinion doesn't matter to me.
你的发展才重要
Your development does.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
你要我大声说出来吗
Oh, you're gonna make me say it out loud?
你让我想起了从前的我
You remind me of me.
我要怎么做才能成为现在的你
And what do I have to do to get to be like you?
你一定知道
Well, you should know.
你读了我糟糕的演讲稿
You read my damn speech.
你是说我重写了你那糟糕的演讲稿
You mean I rewrote your damn speech.
该死 我说出口了
Oh, shit, I said it.
我就宽宏大量原谅你了
I'm going to show you mercy,
鉴于你选裙子的眼光
considering your dress choice.
我的裙子怎么了
What's wrong with my dress?
你不知道有多糟糕
Oh, you don't know.
拜托 这条挺特别
Come on, this is really special.
你想知道真♥相♥吗
You wanna know the truth?
我认为你抑制了对唐娜的怒气
I think you bottled up your anger at Donna,
在路易身上发泄了出来
let it out at Louis,
然后当怒火再一次燃烧时
and then when it came back at you,
你又压了下去
you pushed it down again.
简直是胡扯
That's bullshit.
专业的医学术语称之为情感转移
The clinical term is displacement,
治疗方法就是把对唐娜的怒火发泄出来
and the cure for it is letting your anger at Donna out.
我不会那么做的
Well, I'm not gonna do that,
因为即使我会 唐娜也不在这
because even if I would, Donna's not here.
不 我没说你必须对唐娜发火
No, I didn't say you had to let it out at Donna.
你可以对我发泄
You can let it out at me.
-那太蠢了 -一点也不蠢
- That's stupid. - No, it isn't.
如果她现在就在这里
If she were here right now,
你脑海中出现的第一句话是什么
what's the first thing that comes to your mind?
唐娜 你在这做什么
Hey, Donna, what are you doing here?
如果我回答 我是为你而来的
What if I said, "I'm here for you"?
我会说 你不是应该在路易的办公室吗
I'd say, "Shouldn't you be at Louis's desk?"
我确实从他那来 这么说你感觉如何
And what if I were? How would that make you feel?
我感觉角色扮演太愚蠢了
It would make me feel like role play is stupid,
因为你不是唐娜
because you're not Donna,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表