剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
塔拉·梅瑟 你愿意嫁给我吗
Tara Messer, will you marry me?
愿意 路易 我愿意
Yes, Louis, I'll marry you.
哈维 我不在乎你挣多少钱
I don't care how much money you make
或者睡多少女人
or how many you women you sleep with.
你的生活存在问题
You have issues in your life
会导致你难以获得真正的爱情
that are going to keep you from having real relationships.
我们的软件和另一个公♥司♥的产品
Benjamin and I have an overlap on our software
存在重合部分
with another company.
路易使尽了浑身解数拿到了这个
Louis pulled out every trick in the book to get us this.
-那就把钱收下吧 -我想要的不是钱
- Take the money. - I don't want the money.
-唐娜 -我想要更多
- Donna-- - I want something more.
你说"更多"是什么意思
What do you mean more?
我做了个交易 我们解决矿工的案子
I made a deal that we would handle the miners' case
以换取进入律师协会的机会
in exchange for the chance to be admitted to the Bar.
你在逗我吗 你被解雇了
Are you goddamn kidding me? You're fired.
-别这样 -他撒谎 而且不止一次
- Don't do it. - He lied--not once, not twice--
我不在乎 因为我们需要他
I don't care because we need him.
周一早晨 你最好拿出实际行动
Monday morning, you better start putting your money
再为我们接个能赚五万美元的案子
where your mouth is and find us another $50,000 case.
塔拉给我留了个十五秒的留言
Tara left a 15-second voicemail.
内容不是要跟我说她再也不想见到我了
She's either gonna tell me that she never wants to see me again
就是要和好
or she wants to make up.
那是什么
What's that?
预付你一年工资 欢迎回来
Your first year's salary in advance. Welcome back.
哈维 我已经快没有
Harvey, I'm running out of ways
新方式告诉你我不想做企业律师了
to tell you I don't want to be a corporate lawyer.
这是我的新协议 你一个我一个
I'm offering you a deal. One for you, one for me.
赞助诊所一年 不够
I don't wanna just fund the clinic for a year.
我要两年的赞助
I want to fund it for two,
我想给诊所什么案子 就给什么案子
and any case I want to bring the clinic onto, I can.
成交
Done.
-还有一件事 -你别想要我的办公室
- And there's one more thing. - You are not getting my office.
我不仅要 还要告诉你为什么该给我
Oh, yes, I am, and I will tell you why.
-为什么 -因为她走了 哈维
- Why? - 'Cause she's gone, Harvey.
是时候由你掌权了
It's time for you to take the reins.
哈维 你来做什么
Harvey. What are you doing here?
没事 我就是开着这车兜兜风
Nothing, I was just driving this baby around
然后想起你家这边车位多
and remembered how much street parking you had.
你是想震撼我吗
Is that supposed to impress me?
希望能 我反正是很震撼
Well, I hope so. Sure as hell impresses me.
见到你很高兴
Well, it's nice to see you,
但如果你想预约 应该先打电♥话♥
but if you wanted an appointment, you should have called.
我不是来预约的
I'm not here for an appointment.
我来约你出去
I'm here to ask you out.
你是认真的
You're serious.
我最近想了很多
I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, and...
-哈维 -求你 让我说完
- Harvey... - Please, let me finish.
我们上次分别之后 情况变了很多
Things have changed since the last time I saw you.
我已经不是之前的我了
I'm not the same man that I was.
我跟家人和解
I made peace with my family;
我以前的同事也回来了
I got my old associate back,
从今早起 我是公♥司♥的老板了
and as of this morning, I'm the head of my firm,
当我去想该跟谁分享这一切时
and when I thought of sharing that with someone,
我想到了你
I thought of you.
这些不重要
Well, it doesn't matter,
因为医生跟病人约会
because it's completely unethical for a doctor
完全有违道德
to engage in a relationship with her patient.
隔了足够的时间就无所谓
Not if enough time has passed,
而按心理学协会的规定
and according to the APA,
三周前 间隔的时间就足够了
as of three weeks ago, enough time has passed.
-调查的很细致 -当然
- You did your homework. - Sure did.
所以唯一的问题是
So the only question is:
周四八点 还是周六九点
Thursday at 8:00 or Saturday at 9:00?
就一顿饭 如果你显然认为存在的
One dinner, and if this chemistry you
火花并不存在 那我们友好分别
so clearly think exists doesn't, then we part as friends,
不伤感情
no hard feelings.
如果不成
If it doesn't work out,
没伤害 不犯规
no harm, no foul.
周四
Thursday.
如果车太酷炫了
And if the car's too much,
我还是可以让雷开车的
I can always have Ray drive.
我喜欢这车
I like the car.
你说什么 我没听到
What did you say? I couldn't hear you.
我喜欢你的车
I like the car.
很好 你早到了
Good. You're here early.
我需要你为桑德拉办一起消费者诈骗的听证会
I need you to take poing on a consumer fraud hearing for Sandra.
纳森 我们得谈谈
Nathan, I need to talk to you.
好吧
Okay.
我知道那天晚上我们吵得有点凶
I know things got heated between us the other night,
但就我看来 那都过去了
but as far as I'm concerned, it's water under the bridge,
如果你想问我是不是还在生你的气...
so if you're wondering if I'm still upset at you--
不是
I'm not.
这是为了确保你听完我要说的
And this is to make sure you're still not upset with me
还能继续保持不生我的气
after you hear what I'm about to say.
我为什么拿着一张五十万美元的支票
Why am I holding a check for $500,000?
因为我决定回皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特律所
Because I've decided to go back to Pearson Specter Litt,
而我向你保证过不会让你陷入困境
and I gave you my word that I wouldn't leave you high and dry.
是这样吗 你改了主意
So let me get this straight: you changed your mind,
现在哈维·斯佩克特要买♥♥你回去
and now Harvey Specter is buying you back?
如果哈维说了算 你一分都别想捞到
If it were up to Harvey, you wouldn't be getting a penny.
这是我坚持的
I insisted on this.
我还坚持从今后 我每隔一个案子
Just like I insisted on every other case I take
就办一个无偿案
from now on being pro bono.
听上去你坚持如此是为了让自己良心好受
It sounds like you insisted on that to make yourself feel better.
不 纳森 我坚持
No, Nathan, I did that
是因为我喜欢做这样的工作
because I care about doing this kind of work,
如果你接受 我甚至愿意
and if you're okay with it, I'd even like the idea
偶尔跟你们合作一些案子
of us partnering on a case every now and then.
但如果我说我不接受这些呢
But what if I say I'm not okay with any of this?
我知道是你在别人都不愿再给我机会
I know that you were the one that gave me another chance
做律师时 给了我机会
to be a lawyer when no one else would,
但别惩罚诊所
but don't punish the clinic.
这是笔大钱 用这钱 你可以另找人
It's a lot of money. With that, you could replace me
并在很长一段时间里帮助很多人
and help a lot of people for a long time.
-那是给我的吗 -不 其实是给我的
- Is that for me? - No, actually, it's for me.
你今早比以往晚了
You're later than usually this morning.
我等了你好一会儿
I've been waiting for you.
唐娜 那晚的事
Donna, about the other night.
我知道你说想要更多 但先听我...
I know you said you wanted more, but before you say anything--
-我想做合伙人 -合伙人
- I want to be a partner. - Partner?
是的 我知道我想要什么了
Yes. I figured out what I want,
我想做律所的合伙人
and I want to be a partner at this firm.
唐娜 无意冒犯
Donna, I don't mean to insult you,
但你都不是律师
but you're not even a lawyer.
那是好事 因为我做合伙人跟法律无关
Good, because my being a partner isn't about the law.
而是关乎维持律所的运作
It's about keeping this firm running,
而这本就是我一直在做的
which I've been doing for as long as I can remember.
我知道 但那不代表我能让你...
I know that, but it doesn't mean that I can get you--
我为这里奉献了十多年 哈维
I've given over ten years of my life to this place, Harvey,
仅以你秘书的身份我都维持住了律所
and I've done it all from your desk.
我只求一个决策的位置
All I'm asking is for a seat at the table.
这我得跟路易商量
I'll have to ask Louis about it.
那么你是同意了吗
Does that mean that you're on board?
我不知道 今天迈克第一天回来
I don't know. It's Mike's first day back,
这事不小 不仅如此
it's a big ask, and on top of all of that,
我还决定告诉路易
I've decided to tell Louis
我要作为经营合伙人 完全做主
that I'm taking full control as managing partner.
恭喜 哈维 但究竟是哪个
Well, congratulations, Harvey, but which is it?
路易 迈克
Louis? Mike?
"不小的事" 因为我不希望
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表