剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
所以你就要离开吗
So you're just gonna leave?
我不走 我去帮路易
No, I'm going to work for Louis.
什么 什么时候开始
What? When?
今天
Today.
对不起 瑞秋
I'm sorry, Rachel.
你不是来找我说这个的
You didn't come in here to talk about this.
-你想跟我说什么 -没事
- What did you wanna talk-- - No.
没什么
It's nothing.
不着急
It can wait.
-有东西要给我吗 -我什么时候空手过
- You got something for me? - When don't I?
我重写了你那个撤销科特案的烂动议
I redid your shitty motion to dismiss on Colter.
我的烂动议
My shitty motion?
你提到的那个判例就跟
Yeah, your precedents might as well have been
火石跟硬汉[摩登原始人主角]的关系
Flintstone v. Rubble.
《摩登原始人》是经典象征
Listen to me, The Flintstones is an iconic classic
能清晰的传达出一个事实
that clearly conveys the fact--
-你很老的事实吗 -这可是你
- That you're old? - Hey, you're the one
先提起那部动画的
who came up with the reference.
这传达出我很聪明的事实
Which conveys the fact that I'm smart.
今早有人用了自信爆棚
Wow, somebody took their confidence booster shot
-加速器啊 -其实 我是昨晚用的
- this morning. - Actually, I took it last night.
这个加速器就是我向瑞秋求婚了
And by took it, I mean I asked Rachel to marry me.
见鬼 我不该告诉你这个的
Oh shit, I wasn't supposed to tell you that,
但我说漏嘴了
but I just did.
那我先不祝贺你了
Then I won't say congratulations yet.
不 你还是可以祝贺的
Oh, no, you can still say it.
我也可以让你列出
I can also say I need a list
斯莱特里公♥司♥所有债权人的名单
of every one of Slattery Corp's creditors,
我昨天就要了
and I need it yesterday.
你为什么说这个而不是祝贺我
Now, why would you say that instead of congratulations?
因为我们只有不到两周时间
Because we have less than two weeks
阻止他们破产
to keep them out of bankruptcy
要做到这一点 就要知道凯文·斯莱特里
and we can't do that without knowing every person
究竟都欠谁的钱
Kevin Slattery owes a nickel to.
哈维 那估计得有五十多个人
Harvey, that list is gonna be over 50 names long.
两周之内不可能全都说服
There's no way we can get to all of them in two weeks.
与其告诉我做不到什么
You know what? Instead of telling me what we can't do
还管我要《新娘》杂♥志♥
and asking me for a copy of Brides Magazine,
你不如赶紧去把名单列好
why don't you just get the damn list together?
我们订婚的事你告诉他了
You told him we're engaged?
我没忍♥住 但现在我后悔了
I couldn't help myself. But I wish I hadn't told him.
哈维 出什么事了
Harvey, what's going on with you?
没事
Nothing's going on.
恭喜你们 好了 我说了
Congratulations. There, I said it.
我的日程表呢
Where the hell is my calendar?
昨天就在桌上
You know, I had it right here yesterday.
我不知道 我去叫唐娜
I don't know. I'll go get Donna.
不 别叫唐娜 我自己找
No, don't get Donna. I'll take care of it.
别叫唐娜是什么意思
What do you mean don't get Donna?
我说了我自己找
I said I'll take care of it.
我找到了
I've got it right here.
谢谢 瑞秋
Thanks, Rachel.
这里是哈维·斯佩克特办公室
Harvey Specter's office.
他现在不在
No, he's not available right now.
需要留言吗
Can I take a message?
你为什么没告诉他唐娜的事
Why didn't you tell him about Donna?
因为我知道瑞秋知道 她会告诉他
Because I knew Rachel knew, and she'd tell him,
我就不需要浪费时间了
and then I wouldn't have to waste my time with it.
你是怕浪费时间还是怕有情绪
Waste time or feel something?
你觉得我不说就没有情绪了吗
You think I wasn't feeling something anyway?
你有什么情绪
And what were you feeling?
眼下 我感觉这个取证会
Right now, I'm feeling this deposition
-不会有尽头了 -这不是取证会
- is never going to end. - This isn't a deposition,
你也别想能轻易结束
and you're not getting out of this that easily.
我有点受够你这种态度了
You know what, I'm getting a little tired of your attitude.
什么态度
And what attitude is that?
你是指我拒绝为
The attitude where I'm not gonna supply
一个不肯向我说实话的人
prescription narcotics to someone
开麻♥醉♥药♥物吗
who won't tell me the truth?
是你那种一副比我自己还
The attitude that says you know me
了解我的态度
better than I know myself.
我没有说过我比你还了解你自己
I never said I know you better than you know yourself.
但你说我有事瞒着你
You said I'm keeping things from you.
你跟我一样清楚那就是事实
And that's something you know just as much as I do.
胡扯 我说的都是实话
Oh, bullshit. I've been telling the truth
我一句都没隐瞒全都告诉你了
this whole time and I haven't left out a goddamn word.
哈维 如果你非要这样
Okay, Harvey, if that's how you wanna play it.
那我就是比你了解你
I do know you better than you know yourself.
你进我门来四秒钟
I had you pegged about four seconds
我就看穿你了
after you walked in my door,
所以我知道杰西卡去找你时
which is why I know you weren't just
你不只是去洗脸了
washing your face when Jessica walked in.
你洗脸是因为你吐了
You were washing your face because you threw up.
你骗自己说是因为你病了
And you told yourself that you were coming down with something
或者吃坏东西了
or you had some bad clams.
但我来告诉你真♥相♥
But I'll tell you what really happened.
你吐了是因为你惊恐发作了
You threw up because you had a panic attack.
你来找我也不是
And you're not coming to me
因为你晚上睡不好觉
because you're having trouble sleeping.
你来找我是因为你害怕
You're coming to me because you're scared to death
这种事再次发生
that it'll happen again.
迈克 我能跟你谈谈吗
Mike, can I talk to you for a minute?
谈什么
What do you wanna talk about?
那位混♥蛋♥队长吗
Captain Dickhead back there?
我觉得我们现在不该对他这么苛刻
Look, I think maybe we should cut him a little slack.
他不知道我们订婚时
No, I cut him some slack when he
我就有放他一马
barely acknowledged our engagement.
然后我说要找唐娜来帮他
Then I tried to get Donna to help him
结果他要吃人一样
and he bites my head off.
干什么啊
What are you doing?
唐娜要离开他
Donna's leaving him.
还要去为路易工作
And she's going to work for Louis.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
他们一起经历了那么多
They've been through everything together.
还有什么能
What could possibly--
天哪 他们越线了
Oh, my God, they crossed the line.
没那么简单
It's more complicated than that.
什么意思
What does that mean?
他们多年前就越线了
They crossed the line years ago.
那都无所谓了
You know what? It doesn't matter.
我也不想知道更多了 当然
I don't need to no anymore. Of course...
我们会尽量让着哈维的
we'll cut Harvey all the slack in the world.
我得晚点下班
Okay, I am going to stay late
帮他把事情整理好
and help him get everything in order.
但要记着
Hey, just keep in mind that
我让着他是一♥码♥事
cutting him some slack is one thing.
你去做唐娜的工作是另一♥码♥事
Doing Donna's job is another.
就一天
It's just one day.
又不是永远这样
It's not gonna last forever.
-你怎么知道我在这儿的 -很简单
- How'd you find me here? - Easy.
我知道今早那样吵架后 你肯定
I knew after this morning, you'd come in here
要来这里吃你的自怜三明治套餐
and your standard sandwich of commiseration.
我才没有什么自怜三明治套餐
I don't have a sandwich of commiseration--
黑麦面包 加培根不要俄式调味酱
Rueben on rye, with bacon instead of Russian dressing.
是全熟培根
Well-done bacon.
如果你不介意的话
And if it's all the same to you,
我喜欢一个人吃
I would prefer to eat by myself.
可以
Fine.
我只是来给你这个的
I just came in here to give you this.
皮尔逊·斯佩克特·利特
唐娜·鲍尔森
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表