剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我接下了案子之后她来找我的
She came to me after I took it.
我告诉你 这案子你必须推后
Well, I'm telling you, you're gonna have to postpone it.
哈维 这个案子很重要
Harvey, this case is important.
我告诉你什么才重要
I'll tell you what's important.
这律所的一个合伙人在针对我
I got a partner at this firm coming at me.
我接这个案子的时候还不知道这事
Well, I didn't know that when I committed to this.
怎么回事 我们不是在大堂碰头吗
What the hell? I thought we were meeting in the lobby.
你逗我吧 这案子你和他一起做
You gotta be kidding me. Your case is with him?
说的没错 是和我一起
You're damn right it's with me.
我们还要去给人留个好印象呢
And we have a first impression to make.
我不知道你是怎么教他法律的
I don't know what kind of law you're teaching around here,
但我的老师告诉我 律师要守时
but where I come from, you show up on time.
我们走
Let's go.
你想去
You wanna go?
那就去吧
Go.
杰西卡 有事吗
Jessica, what can I do for you?
你曾找我咨♥询♥法律问题
You came to me for some legal advice.
现在轮到我来咨♥询♥你了
Now I'm coming to you for yours.
我能收你咨♥询♥费吗
Do I get to charge you for it?
你已经收了 除非你突然
You already do, unless you suddenly
开始自掏腰包付法学院的学费了
started paying for law school out of your own pocket.
那就免费吧
Free of charge it is.
我希望你看看这个
I want you to look this over
告诉我里面有没有不妥之处
and tell me if we have any exposure.
好 但这不是协议
Okay, but this isn't a deal.
这是篇演讲稿
This is a speech.
我知道
I'm aware of that,
但格温·巴恩斯很固执己见
but Gwen Barnes is quite opinionated,
我不希望她说出
and I don't want her to say something
招来诉讼的话
that might get her sued.
格温多琳·巴恩斯医生
Dr. Gwendolyn Barnes?
你和她有矛盾吗
Do you have a problem with her?
没有 我有多长时间
No, not at all. How much time do I have?
没有时限
Take as long as you want.
只要等我来要的时候
Just make sure whenever I come back for it,
搞定了就好
it's done.
你来干什么
What are you doing in here?
我是来道歉的
I came to apologize.
你不需要道歉
You don't need to apologize.
我做得过火了
I was out of line.
索罗夫是个混♥蛋♥ 那不是你的错
Soloff's an asshole, and it wasn't your fault.
不 你没错 的确是我的错
No, you were right. It was my fault.
木已成舟
Well, what's done is done.
你不介意的话 让我单独思考一会儿吧
If you don't mind, I need to think right now.
斯佩克特先生 可木还没成舟呢
I'm sorry, Mr. Specter, but what's done is not done.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
我说过 我是你的后盾
I told you, I got your back.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
那个混♥蛋♥第三大客户的简历
It's the bio of that asshole's third biggest client.
-然后呢 -你看他的出身地
- And? - Look where he's from.
我很感激你们能找到这里来
I appreciate you coming all the way down here,
但上次你们来找我的时候
but the last time you came to me,
让我耐心等待 那可是一周前的事了
you told me to sit tight, and that was a week ago.
艾玛 我不懂
Emma, I don't understand.
你希望怎样
What did you expect?
我希望你们理解被晾在一边
I expected you to understand what it feels like
是什么感觉
to be left hanging.
我们要是不理解那感觉
Because if we can't understand that,
等事情变棘手时
what's to stop us from cutting and running
还有什么能阻止我们临阵脱逃呢
when things get tough?
那你们说什么能阻止你们
And what is gonna stop you?
我知道什么事会阻止我
I know what's gonna stop me.
第一年 你每天都在回想
First year...you think about it every day.
情景重现
You relive it.
无论你做什么
Doesn't matter what you do.
都没法将它赶出脑海
You can't get it out of your head.
人们会告诉你这是上帝的安排
People tell you it's part of God's plan.
也许他们没错 但这并没有让你
Maybe they're right, but it doesn't stop you
消除每次听到这句话时
from wanting to punch them in the face
揍他们一拳的冲动
every time they say it.
然后时间流逝
Then time passes,
过了两三年
two, three years.
甚至你可能都开始觉得 一切恢复了平常
Maybe you even start to feel normal.
或许你开始相信
Maybe you start to believe that
这件事并不会
maybe this thing won't actually
对你未来的人生留下伤痕
scar you for the rest of your life.
但突然有一天
But then one day,
某件事让你回想起来
something reminds you.
一首歌♥或是一股味道
A song or a... or a smell.
触动了那根神经 突然之间
And it touches that nerve, and all of a sudden,
你又回到了听到消息的那天
it's the day you got that news all over again.
你也经历过类似的事情吗
So you have gone through something like this yourself?
我不仅经历过
I haven't just gone through it.
那是我成为律师的全部原因
It's the entire reason that I became a lawyer.
虽然我们让你等了等
And as far as it taking as long as it did,
因为研究细节得花点时间
it took a while to work out the particulars.
但我向你保证
But I can assure you,
等待是值得的
it's worth the wait,
因为在你眼前
because this right here,
就是全明星队 专为你而战
this is an all-star team, and we're playing for you.
那么
Well...
我在哪儿签字
Where do I sign?
好了 这件事处理完了
All right, we got that taken care of.
接下来要做什么
Next step?
安排和解会面
Set up a settlement conference.
说的没错
Got that right.
你是说"说的没错 队友"
You mean "You got that right, partner."
你说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
那话可是你说的
You're the one that said it yourself.
我们俩是全明星队
You and me, we're the all-star team.
全明星是我 你是那个队伍
I meant I was the all-star. You're the team.
那这个案子里 这个队伍
Oh, so I guess in this case the team
刚投中了决胜球啊
just hit the game-winning jumper.
这么跟你说吧 队伍
I got news for you, team,
比赛还没开始呢
the game hasn't even started yet.
迈克 说真的 刚才
Mike, seriously, back there,
你童年的那些事 我之前都不太理解
about your childhood, I didn't really get it before.
你曾经历不顺
You got dealt a bad hand,
但努力克服困难走到了今天
and you pulled yourself up by your bootstraps,
我很赞赏
and I respect that.
谢谢 罗伯特
Thanks, Robert.
-你可以叫我"爸"了 -真的吗
- You can call me "Dad." - Really?
假的
No.
你知道我说的是我爸吧
So you know we're talking about my father, right,
他已经去世了
who's no longer alive?
-我忘了 -你忘了
- Yeah, I forgot that. - You forgot that?
那可是你夸我的基础前提啊
The basis of your compliment in the first place?
再有趣的东西也能被你搞无趣 是不是
You suck the fun out of everything, don't you?
完成得很快啊
You did this quickly.
你交给我工作 我做完了而已
You gave me a job to do, and I did it.
那你为什么放在我桌上
And why did you leave it on my desk
而不是当面交给我
instead of bringing it to me directly?
我只想让你能先看一看
I just wanted to give you a chance to look it over.
这跟我让你做的其实是检查
And does that have something to do with the fact
而不是重写的事实
that I asked you to check it for exposure
有什么关系吗
and not rewrite it?
我知道我可能做的超过了任务范畴
I know, I may have overstepped my assignment.
但巴恩斯医生是纽约大医院里
It's just Dr. Barnes is the first black female
第一位黑人女性外科主任
chief of surgery at a major New York hospital.
她面对四处的歧视
She faced discrimination at every turn,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表