剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
我没来你们就开始谈了
You guys starting the meeting without me?
不 多米尼克到得早
No, Dominic just got here early,
但主题是
but the headline is
他希望我们两周内完成口头协议
he wants us to close a handshake deal
买♥♥下山脉科技
to buy Range Tech within the next two weeks,
我刚想告诉他我们可以帮他
And I was about to tell him that we could.
抱歉 但我们帮不了
Well, I'm sorry, but we can't.
为什么这么说
What do you mean you can't?
因为我们没法在两周内完成这样的交易
I mean there's no way that we can close a deal like this
除非跳过尽职调查这一步
in two weeks without skipping due diligence.
不 路易
No, Louis,
他和那个首席执行官是三十年的老交情了
he's known the C.E.O. for 30 years.
我们当然不能跳过这一步
So we don't have to skip it,
但我们可以来个精简版
but we can do a streamlined version.
好吧 或者我们完全不插手
Okay, well, then we might as well not do it at all.
如果规定时间内搞不定
We don't get it done in that time,
这个协议就不作数了
I can lose this deal.
他们设置了时限
They put a clock on it.
他们为什么这么做
And why would they do that?
我来告诉你为什么
I'll tell you why,
因为他们知道你不会留意
because they know you won't pay attention
他们想要蒙混过去的事
to whatever it is that they're trying to slide by you.
蒙混过去
Slide something by me?
他是我的朋友 我们有口头协议
This is my friend. We have a handshake deal.
口头协议算个屁
A handshake deal doesn't mean shit.
-路易 -没事的 迈克
- Louis! - It's okay, Mike.
显然路易不明白我的意思
Obviously Louis doesn't get me.
因为对我来说 口头协议意味着一切
Because to me, a handshake deal means everything.
所以下周请尽力做尽职调查什么的
So you do whatever due diligence you can in the next week,
因为如果你搞砸了我的交易
because if you mess up my deal,
我就去别的律所了
I'll be looking for a new law firm.
保罗·吉尔罗伊的律师来电♥话♥了
Paul Gilroy's lawyer called.
好快
That was fast.
想听坏消息还是更坏的消息
Want the bad news or the worse news?
为什么不都告诉我
Why don't you give me both
由我来决定到底算什么消息
and let me decide what kind of news it is.
他们不但拒绝交罚款
Not only are they not paying the fine.
还起草了驳回我们诉讼的动议
They also filed a motion to have our suit dismissed.
-我本该知道的 -本该知道什么
- Man, I should've known. - Should've known what?
你说你不介意多米尼克给我打电♥话♥找我开会
That you were full of shit when you said Dominic calling me
根本就是胡说
to set up that meeting didn't bother you.
我不管他打给谁
I don't care who he called.
我之所以那么干是因为客户至上
I did what I did in there because the client comes first.
胡说 你先对我然后对多米尼克敌意满满
Bullshit, you antagonized me and then Dominic.
咱俩参加的不是同一个会吗
Oh, what meeting were you in?
我没有对他有敌意 我是在保护他
I wasn't antagonizing him. I was protecting him.
是吗
Oh, really?
把他的主意说得一文不值还激怒他就叫保护吗
By shitting all over his idea and then pissing him off?
我不在乎我们是不是激怒了他
I don't care if we pissed him off.
他不需要朋友
He doesn't need a friend.
他需要的是我们做好我们的律师工作
What he needs is for us to be great lawyers.
路易 你可是有过因为别人不尊重你的级别
Louis, you have a history of getting bent out of shape
而大发雷霆的黑历史 所以别跟我扯
over hierarchy, so don't tell me
这事和你的所作所为没关系
that has nothing to do with this.
好吧 迈克 你说得对
Okay, fine, Mike. You know what, you're right.
我当时确实很生气 仅仅是当时
I did get bent out of shape. Did.
但随后我立刻就克制住了 因为就像我说的
But then I got over it, because as I said,
客户至上
the client comes first.
你真指望我相信这话吗
You really expect me to believe that?
迈克 几年前 多米尼克90%的时间
Mike, a few years ago, Dominic spent 90% of his time
都在研究引擎
under the hood.
他之所以急于实现这件事
He is rushing into this
是因为他觉得这是他唯一的机会 你知道的
because he feels it's his only chance, and you know it.
你觉得哈维会不做尽职调查就同意这件事吗
You think Harvey would sign off on this without due diligence?
让我猜猜 你希望我来做所有的工作吗
And let me guess, you expect me to do all the work?
不 你做一半 我做一半
No, you take half, I take half.
我们齐心协力
We do the work together.
你没听清我说的话
Oh, you're not hearing me.
-我当然听清了 -不 你没听清
- Oh, I'm hearing you. - No, you're not.
我是代表迈克尔·乔丹打这个电♥话♥的
I'm calling on behalf of Michael Jordan.
我不管你是代表谁打的
I don't care who you're calling for.
我们那天已经被订出去了
We're booked on that date.
可你的助手金妮说 史密斯夫妇
Oh, but your assistant, Ginny, said that the Smiths
可能想要...
might be willing to, um--
首先 她叫帕特丽夏 不叫金妮
First of all, it's Patricia, not Ginny.
其次 是麦克米伦夫妇 不是史密斯夫妇
And it's the Mcmillans, not the Smiths.
所以如果你没有别的事...
So, if you don't have anything else, then--
要知道 我问你的事情是合情合理的
You know what? That was a legitimate question,
你要是不那么粗鲁就好了
and it would be nice if you weren't so rude.
所以你最好至少发本宣传册来
So the least you can do is messenger over a brochure,
因为如果你不发
because if you don't,
乔丹先生就会打电♥话♥给广场酒店经理
Mr. Jordan is gonna call the manager of the Plaza
让你丢了饭碗
and get your ass fired.
路易 我需要和你谈谈
Louis, I need to talk to you.
我正要去找你呢
I was just on my way to see you.
关于那起正在进行的环保署调查吗
About the pending EPA investigation?
-真见鬼 -我还以为你在得意呢
- Shit. - I thought you'd be gloating.
你不正希望这样吗
You're the one who wanted this.
我不是希望这样 我是担心这样
I didn't want this. I feared this.
如果多米尼克买♥♥下山脉科技
If Dominic buys Range Tech,
就会惹上大♥麻♥烦
he's in huge trouble.
而如果我们告诉他这件事还没有解决方案
And if we tell him that without having a solution,
他就会炒了我们
he'll fire us.
我就是要说这个 我有解决方案
That's the thing. I have a solution.
我找到一家公♥司♥ 他们有蓄电池部门
I found a company that has a battery division
我们可以买♥♥下来
that we can buy.
我们只要去找他们然后...
Now, we just have to approach them and--
不行 你没听到我说的话吗
No. Did you not just hear what I said?
我们不能危及他的交易
We cannot jeopardize his deal.
如果我们能让他们签保密协议
We won't be jeopardizing it
就不会危及到他的交易
if we can get them to sign a nondisclosure agreement.
我们让他们那样做的前提是
And the only way we'll be able to get them to do that
他们是我们的客户
is if they're our client.
所以幸好他们确实是我们的客户
Well, then it's a good thing they are.
你在我们自己客户里找了一家
You found one of our own clients?
你真是个天才
You're a genius.
但有一个小问题
Yeah, there's only one problem.
他们是杰克·索罗夫的客户
They're Jack Soloff's client.
那别想了 我们得另找一家公♥司♥
Forget it, we need to find another company.
没有别的公♥司♥了
There is no other company.
迈克 索罗夫绝不可能
Mike, there is no way that Soloff
和我们合作的 他恨透我了
will work with us on this. He hates me.
那我们就得想个办法让他不再恨你
Then we have to find a way to make him un-hate you,
我告诉你 这笔交易对杰克和我们
because I'm telling you, this deal is good for Jack,
都有好处
and it is good for us.
肯定会有办法的
There has to be a way.
那你去和他谈
Well, then you talk to him.
你是说你想让我
Are you--are you saying you want me
一个人去和索罗夫谈判吗
to negotiate with Soloff on my own?
我是说我们是一个团队 而索罗夫
I'm saying we're a team, and there's a better chance
对你点头的概率比对我要大得多
of soloff saying yes to you than to me.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
来领一份保密协议 你在这里干什么
I was just getting an NDA. What are you doing here?
我正在帮你呢
I am actually here for you.
我正在复印广场酒店的宣传册
I'm making copies of a brochure from the Plaza Hotel.
你搞定了吗
Wait, so you got it done?
没有 我给他们打电♥话♥
No, I called them,
他们表现得非常混♥蛋♥
and they were dicks,
反倒冲我发了一通火
And they got pissed at me.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表