剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
She is not gonna do that to Rachel
羞辱瑞秋 因为那会让她自贬身价
in front of a jury, because it will make her look like shit.
她可不关心自己的身价
She doesn't care about that.
不 不关心的人是你
No, you're the one that doesn't care about that.
因为这已经不是为我的案子着想了
'Cause this is no longer about what's best for my case;
你是单纯的不想输给我
it's because you don't want to lose to me.
我不会输给你
I'm not going to lose to you.
你知道吗 哈维 我...
You know what, Harvey? I am--
别吵了
That's enough.
你们俩在这儿吵个没完的时候
While you two have been having your pissing contest,
我一直在翻旧文件
I've been poring over discovery,
我发现了迈克大一的班级排名
and I came across the class rankings from Mike's first year.
别告诉我上面没有他
Don't tell me-- he's not on it.
-确实没有 -这说不通
- No, he's not. - Doesn't make any sense.
说得通
Yes, it does.
罗拉没改完所有文件
Lola must not have covered all the bases.
那我们得让她都改完
Then we need to get her to cover all the bases.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你去找罗拉 就把吉布斯引过去了
You go to Lola, you lead Gibbs right to her,
这件事还没来得及开始就会结束
and this thing is over before it even gets started.
那我们让本杰明改
Okay, then we get Benjamin to do it.
不能再让别人知道你的秘密了
We are not letting another person in on your secret.
那你觉得我们该怎么办
Well, then what do you suggest we do?
我们要搞定所有让我们
What we were gonna do with every other piece
看起来有罪的证据
of evidence that makes us look like shit.
让那些证据不堪一击
We find a way to make it look like shit.
哈佛不可能碰巧忘了
There is no way that Harvard accidentally forgets
给一个学生排名
to put a student on this list.
要我说就去找本杰明
I say we go to Benjamin.
你要是再提这个
And I say I'll lock you in a room
我就把你锁进小黑屋直到开庭
until this trial starts if you say that again.
看来只能胜者做决定了
Then I guess whoever wins makes the call.
要是还没分出胜负你就背着我去找本杰明
You go to Benjamin behind my back before we're done,
那坐牢都算
and you going to prison is gonna be
便宜你了
the least of your problems.
迈克 你怎么像被痛扁了一顿似的
Mike, you like you've been through the wringer.
我得问你个问题
I have to ask you a question, and...
希望你诚实回答我
I want you to tell me the truth.
你问吧
Well, of course.
你觉得我是该自己为自己辩护
Do you really think I should be the one up there
还是让哈维为我辩护
fighting for my life, or do you think Harvey should be?
我觉得
I think that...
只有你能做这个决定
You're the best person to make that call,
无论你怎么决定 我都完全支持
And that whatever you decide, I'm with you 100%.
那我得拜托本杰明为我们做件事
Well, then I need to ask Benjamin to do something for us,
哈维肯定相当不满
and Harvey is really not gonna like it.
不管什么事 只要你认为有必要
Whatever it is, if you think we need to do it,
我就支持你
I'm with you.
哈佛大学毕业证书
迈克尔·詹姆斯·罗斯
已经搞定了
It's done?
是的
Yes.
管不了一世 但顶得了一时
It won't hold up forever, but it will hold up for now.
谢谢 本杰明
Thank you, Benjamin. I--
我没想到这么快
I didn't expect it for a couple of hours.
都没来得及给你弄点吃的
I-I haven't had a chance to get you any bacon.
没关系 迈克尔
That's quite all right, Michael.
这次算我请你
This one is on the house.
你从没问过我
You know, you never asked if what
那些流言是不是真的
they're saying about me is true.
用不着问
I didn't need to.
我一听就知道是真的
I knew it was true the second I heard it.
我不明白
I don't understand.
念过哈佛的那些孩子
All these kids who went to Harvard,
他们从不在意我
They never gave me the time of day.
他们只想让我知道
All they cared about was letting me know
他们念过而我没念过的大学
where they went to school and I didn't.
你从没这么对我
You've never done that to me.
一次都没有
Not one time.
我不知道该说什么
I--I don't know what to say.
就说等你搞定这件事之后
Say that when you're done and you've beaten this thing,
你不会开始像那些念过哈佛的人一样混♥蛋♥
You won't start acting like some asshole who went to harvard.
这个真没法保证 本杰明
Well, I mean, can't really promise you that, Benjamin.
我就要念过哈佛了
I'll have gone to Harvard.
一点不好笑 迈克尔
That's not funny, Michael.
检方准备好传唤下一位证人了吗
Is the prosecution ready to call its next witness?
检方传唤瑞秋·赞恩
Prosecution calls Rachel Zane.
反对
Objection.
法官大人 证人不能因为要引用第五修正案
Your Honor, the witness cannot object to testifying
就随便拒绝作证
simply because she intends to take the fifth.
证人不需要作证是因为她是我的妻子
The witness doesn't have to testify because she's my wife.
什么
What?
我这里有份内华达州的
I have a marriage certificate here
结婚证明能表明
from the state of Nevada showing that
证人和我在交往六周后
the witness and I were married in Las Vegas
就在拉斯维加斯结婚了
six weeks after we started dating.
你们俩都过来
Both of you up here, now.
你到底从哪儿弄来的证明
Where the hell did you get that?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你明知道你没娶她
You didn't marry her, and you know it.
那我怎么会有娶了她的证明
Then why do I have everything I need proving I did?
因为你耍了手段
Because you did some bullshit to get out of this.
看看谁要哭了
Oh, look who's crying about it now.
你们都小点声
Keep your voices down.
你当这是玩笑吗
You think this is a joke?
你要是在法庭上用这招
You try this in court,
吉布斯会证明你没结婚
Gibbs is gonna prove you're not married,
瑞秋就要因伪造罪坐牢了
and Rachel's gonna go to jail for perjury.
他说的没错 你最好清楚自己在做什么
He's right; you better know what the hell you're doing.
谁说我要在真正的法庭上用这个了
Who said that I was gonna use this in the real trial?
我懂了 这是假的 就像你一样
I get it. This is a fake, just like you.
我让你小点声
I said keep your goddamn voice down.
这份证明和那份证词一样真
This is as real as that affidavit was, okay?
你想打败我吗 我现在已经打败你了
Now, you wanted to rattle me; I've rattled you.
你能怎么办
What are you gonna do about it?
检方传唤瑞秋·赞恩作证
Prosecution calls Rachel Zane to the stand.
反对 我们刚已经说清楚了
Objection. We just went over this.
当涉及配偶特权时
When spousal privilege is invoked in the moment,
检方有权挑战
prosecution has the right to challenge
这段婚姻的真实性
the validity of the marriage.
-这真是荒唐 -反对无效
- This is ridiculous. - Objection overruled.
赞恩小姐 请出庭作证
Ms. Zane, take the stand.
我们可以跳过让她宣誓那部分
We can skip swearing her in
反正她也不会说真话
since she's just gonna lie about it, anyway.
反对
Objection!
赞恩小姐 若你和被告在约会六周后就结婚了
Ms. Zane, if you got married six weeks after dating the defendant,
为什么现在又和他订婚了呢
why are you engaged to him right now?
那时候只是一时兴起
Because we did it on a whim.
而且我们也打算要撤销的
And we had planned to have an annulment,
但后来我们越来越相爱 我们觉得
but once we fell more in love, we thought that it
或许等再结婚了再告诉家人们
might be wonderful to reveal it to our families
也是个不错的主意
after we were married again.
那你们第一次结婚的时候
And how, exactly, did it go
具体是个什么情形呢
when you got married the first time?
我们当时是在拉斯维加斯
We were in Las Vegas--
我没兴趣知道你们在哪里
Yeah, yeah, I don't give a shit where you were.
你的婚纱是什么颜色的 蛋糕又是什么颜色的
What color was your dress? What color was the cake?
-反对 -当时有谁在场
- Objection. - Who was there?
-有任何证人吗 -法官大人 他骚扰证人
- Were there any witnesses? - Your Honor, he's badgering--
都有谁看到了 而且具体是几点
Who were the witnesses? And what goddamn time was it?
法官大人 让他下来
Your honor, get him off of her!
-哈维 -现在就告诉我
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表