剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
to tell them I'm beating the shit out of you.
不用了
No need.
既然你们对我要说的事不感兴趣
Since you're not interested in what I have to say,
那我就去找杰西卡
I'll go see Jessica.
还有我们悄悄地说
And just between us chickens,
你们俩之间的嫌隙太大了
there's a chasm of daylight between you two.
皮尔逊-斯佩克特的最新晋合伙人过得如何
Hey, how's Pearson Specter's newest partner?
你是说我 还是丹尼尔·哈德曼
Are you talking about me or daniel hardman?
消息传得真快啊
News travels fast.
涉及到人♥渣♥的事确实如此
It does when it's news about a lying sack of shit.
迈克 我希望着眼未来的合伙人
Mike, I would hope that a partner with his eye
能更加的宽容一些
on the future would be more forgiving.
你是说欠你人情的合伙人吧
You mean a partner that owes you.
你来不是为了丹尼尔 是为了我吧
You're not here about Daniel. You're here about me.
你猜对了
You're goddamn right I am.
你提拔我只是为获得哈维的信任
You promoted me just to get harvey to trust you
然后有机会陷害他
so you could set him up.
-我没有 -放屁
- No I didn't. - Bullshit.
不 有天赋的律师
No, bullshit is a gifted lawyer being held down
被他所效忠的合伙人压制才叫放屁
by partners to whom he's pledged his loyalty.
这就回到我刚刚说过的话
Which brings me back to what I just said a minute ago.
你自以为收买♥♥了我的忠诚
You think you bought my loyalty.
迈克 站哪边随你选
Mike, you can pick whatever side you want,
但当尘埃落定
But when the dust settles,
哈维和杰西卡就会走人了
and Harvey and Jessica are gone,
而你还有立足之地 因为我尊重你
there'll be a place for you here because I respect you.
我来告诉你件事吧 杰克
Let me tell you something, Jack.
等尘埃落定
When the dust settles,
哀求立足之地的是你
you're gonna be the one begging for a place,
而我则会劝他们踢你出去
and I'm gonna be the one recommending they throw you out.
你真该试试那种站式办公桌
You really should try one of those standing desks.
对你这个年龄的女人的背部有好处
It's better on the back for a woman of your age.
对你这种高度的男人 这已经是站式的了
This is a standing desk for a man of your height.
-很高兴见到你 杰西卡 -别装了
- Nice to see you, Jessica. - No, it isn't.
我上次见到你的时候
And the last time I saw you,
警告过你离我的律所远点
I told you to stay the hell away from my firm.
而好律师在面对利益时
And a good lawyer puts aside their feelings
可以抛开私人感情
when there's money on the table.
省省吧 丹尼尔 你从进门那一刻起
Oh, cut the shit, Daniel. Second you get your foot
就已经开始谋划
in the door, you'll start hatching a plan
-怎么把我赶到大街上去了 -说的没错
- to put me on the street. - You're right.
但你作茧自缚 合伙人们无论如何
But thanks to you, the partners will put you
都会把你赶到大街上去了
on the street anyway.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我要与你共享的客户
The client I was willing to share with you
想进行多项收♥购♥
is looking to make numerous acquisitions,
而收♥购♥来的公♥司♥也会成为你的新客户
and those acquisitions would have been new clients for you too.
可你不同意 所以我们会以你们的客户为目标
Instead, we're going to start targeting your clients
进行收♥购♥ 每家成功收♥购♥的公♥司♥
as acquisitions, and everyone we close
都会抛弃你们 转投我的怀抱
leaves you and comes right over to me.
所有的合伙人都会知道这是谁的错
And now all the partners will know why it's happening.
而你的走狗 杰克·索罗夫会告诉合伙人
And your puppet, Jack Soloff, tells the partners,
"如果让你回来 血战就会停止"
"If we let you back, the bleeding stops."
这正是我来的原因
Which is why I'm here.
为了谢谢你
To thank you.
要是你当时答应我
It would be so much less delightful
就太没意思了
if you had just said yes right away.
至少你可以告诉我你的第一个目标
Well the least you could do is tell me your first target.
给你个提示
I'll give you a hint.
是家会直接伤你要害的公♥司♥
It's one that's gonna hit you right where it hurts.
真不敢相信几个月后我们就要回来
I can't believe that in a couple of months
参加你的婚礼了
we'll be back here for your wedding.
我懂 棒极了 我也难以相信
I know, it's amazing. I can't believe
居然还有那么多事要办
how much we have left to do.
说到这个
Mmm, speaking of which.
这是什么
What's this?
要登在《时代周刊》上的结婚通告
Your wedding announcement for "The Times."
我知道你很忙 所以我就代劳
I know that you're busy, so I took the liberty
帮你写了
of writing it up.
-结婚通告 -没错
- Wedding announcement? - Yes.
妈妈 我觉得...
Um, mom, I don't think that--
有几个地方我留空了
I left a couple of things blank.
我不知道迈克的念的是哪所大学
I wasn't sure where Mike went for undergrad.
是康奈尔还是哥伦比亚
Was it Cornell or Columbia?
他是不是上过哈佛法学院的期刊
Oh, and was he on the Harvard Law Review?
他们还要一张你们俩的合照
And they're gonna want a picture of the two of you.
去中♥央♥公园的船屋拍怎么样
I was thinking maybe the central park boathouse?
我们不做结婚通告
We're not doing an announcement.
-什么 -我和迈克对这个不是很感兴趣
- What? - Mike and I, we're not interested in this.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你读你表妹妮可的通告的时候
When you read your cousin Nicole's announcement,
也没见你有意见啊
you didn't have a problem with it.
因为这事符合妮可的风格
'Cause something like this is right for Nicole.
我不喜欢
It's not right for me.
其实是迈克不喜欢吧
You mean it's not right for Mike?
妈妈 你说什么呢
Oh, come on, mom. What are you talking about?
两年前 你根本不会对这个
Two years ago, you wouldn't have had a problem
有任何意见
with something like this.
现在不是两年前
Well, it's not two years ago,
而且我和他都不想弄
and this is how we both feel.
所以我希望你能尊重我的意愿
So I'm just asking you to respect my wishes
因为待办的事还有一大堆呢
because we have so much more to go over, okay?
要我说就是魅力派美妆
I'm telling you it's Cutie Pie Cosmetics.
琼就要退休了
Joan's ready to retire.
没人会在意琼·沃尔什的公♥司♥
No one gives a shit about Joan Walsh's business.
肯定是纳德通讯
It's Nader Communications.
为什么 就因为他们是你的客户吗
Why, because they're you're client?
不 因为他们曾是杰克的客户
No, because they were Jack's client
现在是我的客户
and now they're my client.
所以一切都是因为你了
So this is all about you?
-路易 冷静 -不 这都是因为你
- Louis, calm down. - No, this is all about you.
让哈德曼有机可乘的人就是你
You know what? You're the one who gave Hardman the opening he needed.
-你们听到我的话了吗 -你说什么
- Did you hear what I just said? - Excuse me?
你没听错 要不是你想停我的职
Yeah, you heard me. This wouldn't be happening
这一切都不会发生
if you didn't try to suspend me.
那是因为你打我
After you punched me in the face.
你要真想知道元凶是谁
If you really want to know who's at fault here,
不如去照照镜子
why don't you take a look in the mirror?
够了
That's enough.
现在的情形正是哈德曼希望的
This is exactly what Hardman wants.
他想让我们内讧
He's trying to get us to turn on each other.
战争打的是门外人 不是家里人
Well, the fight is out there, not in here,
我们得想出哈德曼的目标是谁
And we have to figure out who Hardman's target is.
你要去哪儿
Where the hell are you going?
你说的没错 战争打的是门外人
You're right, the fight is out there,
但杰克·索罗夫还在门里呢
But Jack Soloff's in here.
让他去找杰克合适吗
You think it's a good idea to let him go after Jack?
他还能干什么 让杰克更疏远我们吗
What's he gonna do? Make him less on our side?
也对
You're right.
这里还有更重要的事要办
There's more important things to do here anyway.
是啊 首要的就是
Yeah, and number one on the list
如果你觉得哈德曼的目标真的是纳德通讯
is if you think that Hardman's really going after Nader Communications,
那我们得过去警告他们
then we need to get over there and warn them.
不是纳德 是麦肯诺汽车
It's not Nader, it's McKernon Motors.
不可能是麦肯诺 他们太小了
It can't be McKernon. They're too small.
电池那单搞定之后就不小了
Not since we did that battery deal.
我知道你想说什么
And I know what you're gonna say,
"艾弗里·麦肯诺的资产
"Avery McKernon's estate still owns
套在股市里的部分太多了"
too much of the stock,"
但现在不是了
but not anymore.
谁收♥购♥了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表