剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
但你现在让我非常不舒服
but you're making me feel uncomfortable.
那咱们就把话说清楚
Well, let's get something straight.
我不是来让你的生活变舒服的
I'm not here to make your life comfortable.
应该是你让我的生活变舒服
You're here to do that for me.
还有下次你再用错误的打印机打了东西
And the next time you print something to the wrong copier,
你自己去拿
get it yourself.
我就给了你一项任务 找到斯莱特里
I gave you one job-- to find every single one
所有的债权人 然后你还搞砸了
of Slattery's creditors, and you screwed it up.
-你在说什么 -你漏了一个
- What are you talking about? - You left one off the list,
等他们意识到
and as soon as they realize
我们买♥♥断了其他所有人的债权
that we bought out everyone else,
他们就会知道我们达成了协议
they'll know we have a deal
然后他们就会申报债权
and they'll call in their debt
然后整个事情就全完了
and the whole thing will blow up.
等等 他们还没申报债权吗
Wait a second, they haven't even called it in yet?
没有 当然还没有
No, they haven't called it in yet,
因为他们会等到最后一刻
because they're gonna wait till the last second
那样他们就可以任意摆布我们了
so they can hold us over a barrel
就因为你没做好你的工作
because you didn't do your job.
现在我得去找能制衡凯森金融公♥司♥的筹码了
And now I gotta find some leverage on Katzen Financial.
我没有漏掉凯森金融公♥司♥
I didn't miss Katzen Financial.
那为什么他们不再单子上
Then why weren't they on the list?
我不知道 他们明明就在单子上 我给了
I don't know, they were on the list when I sent it--
见鬼 瑞秋
Goddamn Rachel.
哈维
Harvey!
凯森是单子上最后一家
Katzen was the last name on that list
而且是最后一页上唯一一家 好吗
and the only name on that page, all right?
肯定是打印机没纸了
The printer must have just run out of paper.
这不是瑞秋的错
This isn't Rachel's fault.
那我要怎么和凯文·斯莱特里说
What am I supposed to tell Kevin Slattery?
"你失去你的公♥司♥是因为
"The reason you're losing your company
我的助理律师没给打印机装纸吗"
is because my associate didn't load the printer"?
我不知道 为什么不告诉他真♥相♥
I don't know, how about you tell him the truth?
他可能失去他公♥司♥的原因
That the reason he may lose his company
是你不肯雇个新秘书
is because you didn't hire a secretary.
这话什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你知道什么意思
You know what it means.
瑞秋一直在拼了命地照顾你
Rachel has been killing herself to take care of you,
而我们什么都没说
and we haven't said anything
就因为我们俩都同意要体谅你
because we both agreed to cut you some slack.
-我们 -是的 我们
- We? - Yeah, we,
但我不能让你因为搞砸了一件
but I'm not gonna let you come down on her
本来就不是她工作的事而训斥她
for screwing up something that wasn't her job.
她的工作就是照我说的去做
Her job is to do what I say,
你最好意识到这一点
and you better wrap your head around that.
不 哈维 你最好意识到唐娜已经走了
No, Harvey you better wrap your head around the fact
而且她不会再回来了这个事实
that Donna is gone and she is not coming back.
我告诉过你 她和路易之间不会长久的
And I told you, it's not gonna last with her and Louis.
你坚持这样说
You keep saying that,
可我眼见唐娜坐在路易的办公室外
but all I see is donna outside Louis's office
而你办公室外却空无一人
and no one outside yours.
所以你最好放下身段去请她帮忙
So you better swallow your pride and ask her for help,
或者雇个新秘书 反正不管怎么样
or hire a new secretary, but either way,
你不能拿瑞秋撒气
you're done taking it out on Rachel.
你有时间吗
Hey, there, you got a minute?
几乎没有
Barely.
我需要你之前跟我说的那两个星期
I need those two weeks you offered me before.
恐怕现在说太晚了
I'm afraid it's too late for that.
唐娜 我快完蛋了
Donna, I'm drowning.
斯莱特里这个案子...
This whole thing with the Slattery deal is--
对于你的案子我很遗憾 哈维
I'm sorry about your deal, Harvey,
但你当初拒绝我前就该想到这一点
but you should have thought about that before you turned me down.
所以你在惩罚我吗
So you're punishing me?
我没有惩罚你
I'm not punishing you.
可我自己的活都堆积如山 就算没有
But I have a mountain of work, and even if I didn't,
如果我突然又开始为你做事了
how do you think Louis would feel if I suddenly
你觉得路易会怎么想
started working for you again?
我才不管路易怎么想
I don't give a shit how Louis feels.
那你考虑过我的感受吗
Well, what about how I feel?
你现在又在动摇我的心意
Which is that you're trying to undermine my decision.
我怎么能动摇你的心意呢
How the hell am I trying to undermine your decision?
那这个算什么
What do you call this?
那是之前...
That--that was before--
什么之前 在你碰到路易之前
Before what? Before you ran into Louis?
在你需要我的帮助之前 什么之前
Before you needed my help? What?
唐娜
Donna--
你知道我在哪里找到的吗
Do you know where I found this?
出于关心我还留着那份秘书候选名单
Louis put it right on top of the list of secretaries
而路易恰恰把它放在了那份名单上
that I have been keeping for you because I still care about you,
你知道这两件事共同的结果是什么
and you know what they both did?
刚好触发了他的噩梦
They fed right into his nightmare
让他觉得我要离开他
that I'm gonna leave him,
而这就是你想要的结果
which is exactly what you wanted.
你知道要我放下身段
Do you know how hard it is for me
到这里来找你有多难吗
to swallow my pride and come over here?
那你知道要我拒绝你又有多难吗
Do you know how hard it is for me to say no to you?
那就别拒绝
Then don't.
我只是要你帮我做一件小事
I am asking you for one little thing.
不 哈维 不是一件小事
No, Harvey, it's not one little thing.
今天是斯莱特里收♥购♥案
Today it's the Slattery deal,
明天是韦斯合并案
tomorrow's the Weiss merger,
而后天
and then the day after that,
就会是成千上万其他事情
it will be a million other things
直到你觉得一切恢复原样了
until you think everything is back to normal.
但回不去了 这就是新常态
Well, it's not. This is the new normal.
现在我的办公桌在这 对你我爱莫能助
This is my desk now, and I wish I could help you, but I can't.
唐娜 别这样
Donna, please.
抱歉 哈维 你得靠自己了
I'm sorry, Harvey, you're on your own.
就在那一刻 对吧
And that's when it happened, isn't it?
你的恐慌症又发作了
You had another one.
我不...不想谈了
I don't--I don't want to talk about it.
要解决问题第一步就是不回避
Step one to making them stop is talking about it.
我无法思考 也看不见 我...
I couldn't think, I couldn't see, I c--
不能呼吸
I couldn't breath.
然后你做了什么
And what did you do?
你明知故问
You know what I did.
对 但我要你说出来
No, I know. I need you to say it.
为什么
Why?
因为说得越多 它对你的影响就越小
'Cause the more you say it, the less power it has over you.
我走进洗手间
I made my way into the bathroom,
我听见心脏剧烈跳动 然后
and my heart was p-pounding, and
我的胸要炸开了
my chest cracked open.
就像...就像我溺水了一样
It was--it was like I was under water.
我看着隔间 那有两只鞋
I looked at the stall, and there was...two shoes there,
屎色棕的鞋 没系鞋带 两个人在笑
a piece-of-shit brown shoe, untied, two guys laugh--
好的 然后呢
Yeah, and then?
我冲进隔间 开始呕吐
I ran to the stall, I threw up,
然后我就待在那里 直到那种感觉结束
and I just waited until it was over.
那天晚上你就来找我了
And that's the night you came to see me.
没错
Yeah.
还编了一个睡眠障碍的谎话
And you made up a story about having trouble sleeping
来骗我开抗焦虑药
to get antianxiety medication,
从那之后你就每天吃一粒
and you've been taking a pill a day since.
没错
Yes.
在忙
Busy.
路易
Louis...
我没有要离开你
I'm not leaving you.
上面写着"路易的秘书候选名单"
It says, "Replacements for Louis"
那上面就这么写着"路易的秘书候选名单"
Right here on top, "Replacements for Louis."
因为那是诺玛死后我做的
That's because that's the list I made after Norma died.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表