剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
现在 你能做的最好的事情
Right now, the best thing you can do
就是想一下如果他们想到了
is think about what we're gonna do
路易的女朋友我们要怎么办
if they put it together about Louis's girlfriend,
因为如果他们找到她 我们就完了
because if they find her, we're in deep shit.
你怎么知道我在这里
How did you find me here?
你的案子里的每一局
I remember every game you have
我都记得
from our work on your case.
我知道我得在一个能让我们
And I knew I had to find you at a place
不被任何哈佛的人看到的地方见面
where we couldn't be bothered by anyone from Harvard.
因为现在哈佛所有人都知道你没有念过哈佛
Because everyone from Harvard now knows you didn't go there.
正因为如此我才需要一个哈佛的人
Which is why I need someone from Harvard
告诉他们我念过
to tell them that I did.
你是疯了吗
Are you crazy?
不 我理智得很
No, I'm smart.
检察官手里只有匿名举报
All they have is an anonymous tip
而没有确凿证据
and no corroborating evidence.
你在这份证明我上过你的课的证词上签字
You sign this affidavit saying that I was in your class,
整个案子都会被撤销了
their whole case gets dismissed.
如果没撤销呢
And what if it doesn't?
那我就出庭受审
Then I go to trial.
这是合理怀疑
This is reasonable doubt.
我无罪释放后 他们就拿我没办法了
I get acquitted, they can never try me again.
或者这不是合理怀疑 你被证实有罪
Or it's not reasonable doubt, you don't get acquitted,
我就得因作伪证入狱了
and I go to jail for perjury.
我还记得当时你作伪证
I remember when you were willing to commit perjury
我们不但阻止了你 还救了你一命
and we didn't just stop you; we saved your ass.
我不管 我不会为你冒这么大风险的
I don't care. I'm not risking everything for you.
这不只是为了我 好吗
This isn't just for me, all right?
他们正在追查每一个我在乎的人
They are coming after everyone that I care about.
我很同情你 迈克
I feel for you, Mike,
因此我绝对不会告发你
which is why I never turned you in in the first place,
但我没法帮你这个忙
but I can't do what you're asking.
那如果我匿名向哈佛举报
And what if I anonymously told Harvard
说你接受过一个想得高分的学生的贿赂呢
that you took a bribe from a student for a grade?
你敢赌上一切确保我不会告发你吗
You willing to bet everything that I won't do that?
你尽管去做吧
You do what you have to do,
我不会把自己的一生都置入险境
But I'm not putting my life in jeopardy
就为了签那个鬼东西
by signing that goddamn thing.
等一下 等等
Wait a minute, wait, wait.
如果我有办法能让你不用作伪证
What if I had a way that you could help me
就能帮到我呢
without having to perjure yourself?
怎么能做到
And how exactly would I do that?
就在你能力范围内
It's right in your wheelhouse.
咱们也来耍些小伎俩
We're playing poker too.
我只是...
I just--
我只需要你帮我虚张声势就行了
I just need you to help me bluff.
哈维 我得请你帮我一个忙
Harvey, I need to ask you to do something.
没问题 唐娜 我会为你做任何事情
Of course, Donna. I'd do anything for you.
其实不是为了我 是为了我爸
Well, it isn't for me. It's for my father.
他想知道你是否有意愿
He wanted to know if you would consider
投资他的房♥地♥产♥项目
investing in his real estate project.
抱歉 我没法帮这个忙
I'm sorry. I can't do that.
可你刚告诉我你会为我做任何事情
You just said that you would do anything for me.
我是说我会去考虑 我考虑好了
I meant I'd consider anything, and I just did.
你看都没看啊
You haven't even looked at it.
没必要看
I don't need to.
你是我的家人 他是你的家人
You're family to me, he's family to you,
而钱是不能投资给家人的
and you don't invest money with family.
马库斯因为餐厅的事需要钱时
That's not what you said when Marcus needed money
你可不是这么说的
for his restaurant.
-那不一样 -为什么
- That's different. - Why?
因为马库斯很清楚自己在干什么
Because Marcus actually knew what the hell he was doing.
哈维 你要是不想投资就算了
You know what, Harvey? If you don't want to invest, don't invest,
但我不需要你来告诉我
but I don't need a lecture from you
我爸有多不擅长经商
on what a bad businessman my father is.
你需要
Yes, you do.
是吗 为什么
Oh, really? Why's that?
因为我没猜错的话
Because if I know you,
你正在考虑把你退休金给他
you're thinking of giving him access to your 401K.
所以呢 是又怎样
So? What if I am?
唐娜 这个人曾经把你家的钱给亏光了
Donna, this man lost your family's money once.
你要给他多一次机会这么做吗
You're gonna give him the chance to do it again?
哈维 他是我爸爸
Harvey, this man is my father,
他一直都支持着我
And he has been there for me my whole life.
我知道你和你♥妈♥的♥事情
And I know what happened between you and your mother,
但别因为她做的事就随便判定他
but don't you judge him for what she did.
你怎么可以这样说 这和那事无关
How dare you? This has nothing to do with that.
你看他的事情是有盲点的
You have a blind spot when it comes to him.
我这是在保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
你不是在保护我 你这样做像个混♥蛋♥
Well, you're not. You're being an asshole.
提醒你一下 让我远离我爸
And for your information, keeping me from being there
才不是在保护我
for my father isn't protecting me.
而是在激怒我
It's pissing me the hell off.
太好了 唐娜你在 我需要你去...
Good, Donna, you're here. Look, I need you to--
我只想听你说你干了什么
The only thing I need is for you to tell me what you did,
因为我刚发现他们
because I just found out that they're
明天将正式以银行欺诈的罪名起诉我爸
formally charging my father with bank fraud tomorrow.
该死
Goddamn it.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我只是去逼了一个银行家
All I did was strong-arm a banker.
你为什么要去逼一个银行家
And why the hell would you need to strong-arm a banker?
因为他手上有必须除掉的证据
Because he had evidence that needed to get lost.
我就知道你有事没告诉我
I knew there was something you weren't telling me.
七年前到底发生了什么
What the hell happened seven years ago?
发生的只是 你来找我
What happened is, you came to me
让我帮你♥爸♥一个忙 于是我去找他
asking a favor for your father, so I went to him
让他帮我一个忙
asking a favor of my own.
胡说 你是不会让人帮忙的
Bullshit. You don't ask people for favors.
你只会逼他们做事
You force them to do things!
你说得太对了
You're goddamn right I do.
我告诉你♥爸♥如果他拿了你的钱
I told your father if he took your money,
我就会用尽一切手段让他的生意完蛋
I'd pull every string I have to shut his deal down.
你没权力这样做
You had no right to do that.
我不管我有没有权力这么做
I don't care if I had a right to do it or not.
我是不会任凭你失去一切
I wasn't gonna let you lose everything
只因为你没有看透他
just because you couldn't see the truth about him.
我看透的是 你没经允许掺和我的私事
The truth is, you went behind my back,
他又做了些违法的事情
and then he did something illegal,
弄得我现在要因为你们的所作所为
and now I have to choose between you and him
在你们之间做选择
because of what you did!
我做的只有
What I did was keep you
让你不趟这趟浑水
from being involved in this mess.
不 哈维 那天你一意孤行
No, Harvey, what you did was start this mess
雇了个骗子进来 制♥造♥了这趟浑水
the day you went ahead and hired a fraud.
怎么了
What happened?
他们要正式起诉唐娜的父亲了
They're formally charging Donna's father,
我们得找法子让他的案子撤回
and we need to figure out a way to get his case thrown out.
那样我们得让我的案子撤回
Well, then we have to get my case thrown out,
因为这会让他们顾不得唐娜的爸爸
Because then they won't care about Donna's dad.
那该怎么做呢
And how the hell are we gonna do that?
我去见吉拉德了
I went to see Gerard.
该死 我不是让你别这么做吗
God damn it, didn't I tell you not to do that?
那是因为之前我们不知道
That was before we knew he wasn't the one
他没告发我
that tipped them off.
那如果他没有告发你
If he wasn't the one who tipped them off,
那你找他干什么
what the hell did you go to him for?
我找他是为了这个
I went to him for this.
这是一份用词很模糊的声明
This is a vaguely worded statement.
并不能很好地说明你上过哈佛
It doesn't even specifically say you went to Harvard.
没必要说明
It doesn't have to.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表