剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
她针对我的提议又提了一个
She countered my offer.
-多久 -瑞秋
- How long? - Rachel--
你要走多久
How long would you have to be away for?
-两年 -不 迈克
- Two years. - No, Mike.
-不 不行 -你知道
- No, you can't. - Do you know
如果我被判有罪 要蹲多少年吗
how much time I'm facing if I'm found guilty?
你不会被判有罪的
You're not gonna be found guilty.
七年
Seven years.
你不会被判有罪的
You're not gonna be found guilty.
我看到你上庭的样子了 你很棒的
I saw you up there. You were amazing.
你还是当初我爱上的那个
You were that same empathetic, brilliant man
那个善解人意 才华横溢的男人
that I fell in love with.
没道理陪审团的人看不出来
There's no way the jury didn't see that.
瑞秋 陪审团又没爱上我
Rachel, the jury is not in love with me.
万一他们看着我时看到的是
What if all they saw when they looked at me
那个自第一天接下这工作
was the same fraud that I've been
就一直在欺骗众人的我呢
since the first day I took that job?
这就是你为什么在考虑去坐牢吗
Is that why you're thinking about going to prison?
因为什么 因为你想惩罚自己
Because what? You want to punish yourself
而坐牢是唯一能让你不再愧疚的办法吗
and that's your only way to stop feeling guilty?
是的 可能有部分这个原因吧
Yes, maybe that's a part of it.
是吗 但听着好像就是这个原因啊
Okay, well it sounds like it's all of it.
我只知道 这是唯一有把握的方法
All I know, is it's the only sure way
让事情归于平息 并且能保证
to put this to bed and make sure that
受损失的只有我一人
the only person who is hurt by it is me.
那我呢
What about me?
我也只是爱你啊
Because all I did was love you!
如果你答应了什么送你去坐牢的协议
And if you take some deal that sends you to prison--
瑞秋 我们能撑过去的
Rachel, we can survive this--
该死的 迈克 这事儿他们也有一份啊
Goddamn it, Mike, they were in on it too!
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥他们的
I'm not gonna rat them out.
我不是劝你出♥卖♥♥♥他们
And I'm not asking you to.
我只是希望你能对自己多点信心
I'm just asking you to have faith in yourself.
好 我会的
Okay, I will.
你去哪儿了
Where the hell were you?
你是说我没在那家咖啡馆吗
You mean why I wasn't at the cafe?
我只是得出结论
I was just coming to the conclusion
你还是收回你的威胁 拿回家擦屁♥股♥去吧
that you could take that threat and shove it up your ass.
你以为我是在唬你吗
You think I'm bluffing you?
我管你是不是在唬我
I don't give a shit whether you're bluffing or not.
想到让迈克·罗斯上庭我就恶心
It made me sick to let Mike Ross back into a court.
我不会再让这种事发生了
I'm not letting that happen again.
我觉得你好像没有理解我明早打给
I don't think you understand what's gonna happen to you
安妮塔·吉布斯后你的下场
when I call Anita Gibbs tomorrow morning.
你没犯过错吗
You never made a mistake?
你没做过让自己后悔的事吗
You never did something you regret?
不然你以为我现在费心补救什么
What do you think I'm trying to fix right now?
听着 如果你不帮我的话
Look, if you don't help me,
那么我可是一点都不会后悔
making sure you never practice law again
确保你以后都干不成律师
isn't gonna be on my list of regrets.
我听过好多人说
You know, I've heard a lot of people talk
哈维·斯佩克特的厉害 说他战无不胜
about the great Harvey Specter, completely unbeatable.
但就我看来
From what I'm seeing,
他不过是一个恶霸 利用他人弱点
you're just a bully who uses other people's fears
来得到自己想要的东西
to get what he wants.
只可惜 今晚你不会得逞了
Well, it's not gonna happen tonight,
因为迈克·罗斯就要进监狱了
because Mike Ross is about to go to prison
而我也不会阻止此事
and I'm not going to stop him.
哈维 这大半夜的
Harvey, it's the middle of the night.
-你来这儿干吗 -我得见你
- What are you doing here? - I had to see you.
我知道你说过我不能再这么做了
I know you said I couldn't do this anymore,
但我得跟你谈谈
but I need to talk to you.
-谈什么 -谈我要怎么做
- Talk about what? - About what I have to do.
你准备自首了 是不是
You're gonna turn yourself in, aren't you?
路易 陪审团没有回来
Louis, the jury didn't come back,
既然他们已经回家了
and since they went home,
我现在也要回家
I'm going home.
不管什么事 明天早上再说
So, whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait until tomorrow.
明天就太迟了
Tomorrow could be too late.
什么太迟了
Too late for what?
这都是他的错
This is all his fault.
不是你起的头
You didn't start it.
也不是我起的头
I didn't start it.
是他起的头
He started it.
我不会背着哈维
I'm not having this conversation
-跟你谈这件事的 -没关系
- behind Harvey's back. - That's okay.
我已经跟他说过了
I already had it to his face.
希望能让他做出正确的选择
Tried to get him to do the right thing
然后自首 但他不愿意
and turn himself in, but he wouldn't.
我不会劝他去自首的
I'm not going to convince him to do that.
我知道 因为他从来都不听劝
I know, because he'll never be convinced.
所以我们才要一起去找吉布斯
Which is why we need to go to Gibbs together--
-路易 -该死的 杰西卡
- Louis-- - Goddamn it, Jessica,
我们没时间了
we don't have any time!
你有没有想到过
Did it ever occur to you
如果迈克被判有罪
that if Mike gets found guilty,
哈维会做的第一件事
the first thing Harvey is going to do
就是走进那里 为我和你挡下这一切
is walk in there and take the bullet for me and you?
-我没想到过 -可我想到了
- No, it didn't. - Well, it occurred to me.
如果我们现在背叛他
We turn on him now,
那我们也没有比丹尼尔·哈德曼
we're not better than Daniel Hardman
或者查尔斯·傅滋曼
or Charles Forstman
或任何一个你鄙视的人好到哪里去
or any of those other people you despise.
你还没看出来吗
Don't you see?
我们是可以互相保护的
We could protect each other.
你不是希望我们互相保护 路易
You don't want us to protect each other, Louis.
你是希望有人告诉你
You want someone to tell you
你的想法没有问题
that what you're thinking is okay,
但我不会那么说的
and I'm not going to do that.
杰西卡 拜托了
Jessica, please.
晚安 路易
Good night, Louis.
你因为某个作弊者说你
So you want to turn yourself in
是个恶棍就想去自首吗
because some cheater called you a bully?
不 唐娜 我自首是因为
No, Donna, I want to turn myself in
他说的没错 我不是不可战胜的
because he was right. I'm not unbeatable.
不 哈维 我觉得是他让你觉得愧疚
No, Harvey, I think he made you feel guilty,
而你没法看清情况了
and now you're not seeing clearly.
-唐娜 -哈维 如果不是迈克而是别人受审
- Donna-- - Harvey, if it were anybody other than Mike on trial
而你看了他的结案陈词
and you saw his closing,
你觉得陪审团会给他定罪吗
do you think that the jury would convict him?
我不知道 唐娜 但我不能
I don't know, Donna, but I can't afford
承受出错的后果
to be wrong about this.
那我问你一句
Then let me as you a question:
你为什么不跟阿加德医生聊这事
why aren't you talking to dr. Agard about this?
-你怎么知道她的 -我就是知道
- How do you know about her? - Because I do.
我还知道你上次做重大决定时
And I also know that the last time you had
是去找了她 而不是我
a huge decision to make, you went to her and not me.
因为上次是公事
Because that was about business
-这次是私事 -不 哈维
- and this is personal. - No, Harvey,
你没去找她是因为你知道
you didn't go to her because you know she won't try
她不会试图劝阻你 但我会
to talk you out of this, but I will.
-唐娜 -别那么做
- Donna-- - Don't do it.
别再自愿承担后果了
Don't fall on your sword again.
-我必须... -你不必
- I have to-- - No, you don't.
我们可能赢不了
We might not win.
你不需要永远都做英雄
You don't always have to be the hero.
我那么做不是为了当英雄
I'm not doing it to be the hero.
那你为了什么
Then why the hell are you doing it?
因为是我自己犯的错
Because it's my goddamn fault.
不 哈维 不是你的错
No, Harvey, it's not.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表