剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
那你为什么还留着
Then why do you still have it?
我留着给哈维的
Because I was saving it for Harvey.
这是给哈维的
This is for Harvey?
对 路易 因为我现在替你做事了
Yes, Louis, because I work for you now,
我想告诉你别再怀疑
and I'd like to tell you to stop questioning
我是否会改变心意了
whether I'm gonna change my mind,
我们都知道这不可能
but we both know that's never gonna happen,
所以我想说...
so instead, I'll say...
如果你怀疑我就直接告诉我
you need to talk to me about it when it does.
我告诉过你啊 唐娜
But I did talk to you, Donna.
我先是加大你的工作量 然后吼你
First, I loaded you up with work, then I yelled at you,
后来还把开罐器放在名单上面
and then I put the can-opener on top of that list.
我不能再直接了
I mean, I can't be more direct than that.
可以的 路易
Yes, you can, Louis.
我不想再有任何不坦诚的关系了
Because I don't want that kind of relationship anymore.
那是做什么用的
What's it for?
什么是做什么用的
What's what for?
那个开罐器
The can opener.
就是一个开罐器 路易
It's just a can opener, Louis.
不 没那么简单
No, it's not.
哈维给我的时候想传达某种信息
Harvey was sending me a message when he gave it to me.
那个信息不是给你的
That message wasn't meant for you.
是要传达给我的
It was meant for me.
唐娜 你要我开诚布公
Donna, you want me to talk to you,
但你现在却含糊其辞
but now you're not talking to me.
那是哈维和我在每次出庭前
It was a ritual that Harvey and I would do
都会有的一个仪式
before we went to trial.
所以他想表达的意思是
So the message was,
唐娜 你和我就永远不会有那样的仪式
Donna, you'll never have something like that with me.
不 路易 不是那样
No, Louis, that's not what--
我们该有一个仪式
We should have a ritual.
等我们赢下第一件大案子再考虑吧
Let's worry about that after we win our first big case.
我本来还想请你喝一杯呢
I was just about to offer you one of those.
杰西卡 如果你是来再骂我一通的话
Jessica, if you're here to yell at me again--
我不是来吼你的
I'm not here to yell at you.
我是来跟你道歉的
I'm here to apologize to you.
那就一起喝一杯吧
Then you can have a drink.
事实上 一个好的合伙人知道这其中的区别
The truth is, there's a time for yelling
既要有骂人的时候
and there is a time for understanding,
也要有理解人的时候
and a good partner knows the difference.
你是指一个好的管理合伙人吧
You mean a good managing partner.
不 就是好的合伙人
No, I mean a good partner.
那晚你发现唐娜有麻烦了
The night you found out Donna was in trouble,
但你做的第一件事 却是挤了时间
the first thing you did was take the time...
和我喝一杯 聊了杰夫
to have a drink with me about Jeff.
所以 至少我能花点时间
So the least I could do is take the time
来理解你的情况
and understand your situation.
你是指 我已经没有秘书的事实吗
You mean, the fact that I don't have a secretary.
我是指 你一定要打包一起来工作的女人
I mean that after 12 years, the woman you wouldn't
十二年后 却在为别人做事
come work here without is now working for someone else.
所以你想知道原因
And you want to know why.
我不用知道原因
I don't need to know why.
我要知道你想不想让我帮你恢复原状
I need to know if you want me to undo it.
什么
What?
我知道你和唐娜不像我跟杰夫
I know you and Donna aren't me and Jeff,
但是你们俩的亲密无间
but you are as close as two people can be
不是恋人胜似恋人
without being that.
该死 哈维 斯科特走的时候
Shit, Harvey, Scottie leaving
你都没这么受打击颓废过
didn't throw you off your game this much.
谢谢你的好意
I appreciate the offer.
但只要唐娜想为路易工作
But as long as Donna wants to work for Louis,
我就不会强迫她再回来为我做事
I am not gonna force her to work for me.
好吧
Okay.
哈维 你有没有想过
Harvey, have you thought about
要是唐娜真的不回来了怎么办
what's going to happen if she doesn't come back?
她会回来的
She will.
哇
Wow.
哇什么
Wow what?
杰西卡听着真是个女中豪杰
This Jessica sounds like a hell of a woman.
这跟我说的事有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
没什么关系 我 我只是
No, it doesn't. I-I was just--
我不管你在干嘛
Look, I don't care what you were doing.
我们已经待得够久了
We've been here long enough.
是的
Hmm, we have.
但我不会给你另外开药了
But I'm not gonna give you another prescription.
你说要是我敞开心扉
You said if I opened up--
我说要是你不敞 我就不开
I said if you didn't, I wouldn't.
我可没说你敞了我就会开啊
I didn't say if you did, I would.
这可不是一回事
They're not the same thing.
该死
Goddamn it.
等等 你听我把话说完
Hold on, you didn't let me finish.
我不会再给你另开药
I'm not gonna write you another prescription.
但给你这个
I'm gonna give you these.
够你吃一周的了
That's enough for another week.
你想让我下次再来
You want me to come in here again.
当然
Mm, I sure do.
你也可以摇着骰子慢慢吃
Or you can roll the dice and spread them out,
但你不再来我这儿就拿不到新的
but you're not getting anymore without seeing me again.
还有
One more thing.
恐慌症会一直发作
These episodes are gonna keep happening
直到你接受唐娜有可能再也不会回来的现实
until you accept the fact that Donna may never come back.
你整个早上都去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been all morning?
你是我什么人 老妈吗
What are you, my mother?
我去开会了 怎么了
I was at a meeting. Why?
还记得你说凯森要
Remember when you said Katzen was gonna
等到最后一秒让我们不得翻身吗
wait till the last second to hold us over a barrel?
可是他们没有 他们把所有的债务
Well, they didn't. They sold all of their debt
卖♥♥给了凯文·斯莱特里最强的竞争对手
to Kevin Slattery's biggest competitor.
他们想把我们一击击倒 一劳永逸
They're gonna want to put us in the ground for good.
那幸好我已经想出办法
Well, then it's a good thing I figured out a way
说服他们别这么干了
to convince 'em not to.
那我们还傻站在这儿干嘛
What the hell are we still doing here?
你说呢
You tell me.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell happened?
大西洋货运公♥司♥是我的主要对手
Atlantic Freight is my chief rival.
如果他们要收回债务
If they call in the debt,
他们会强制宣告我破产的
they'll force me into bankruptcy.
前提是他们要收回债务
If they call in the debt.
他什么意思
What is he talking about?
他的意思是 我们刚和他们开了个会
He's talking about the fact that we just came from a meeting with them,
并且你是对的
and you're right.
对他们来说 把你彻底击倒 一劳永逸
They'd love nothing more than to put you down
是最好不过了
once and for all.
他妈的
Goddamn it.
但好消息是 我们告诉他们
But lucky for you, we told them
如果他们迫使你破产
that if they force you into bankruptcy,
那未必会搞垮你的公♥司♥
that doesn't necessarily kill your company,
但买♥♥下你的冠名权会
but buying your name does.
所以我现在归他们了 这就是你的天才方案
So they own me? That's your brilliant solution?
不是 他们有的是斯莱特里的商标
No, they own the Slattery trademark,
并且认为这是打垮你的最有效方法
which they think effectively puts you under,
但是他们不知道我们知道的事
but they don't know what we know.
你们知道什么
And what is that?
你还有另外一份合同
That you have another contract
这份合同不管你公♥司♥的名称
that doesn't care about the name of your company.
他们只在乎所有者的名称
They only care about the name of the owner.
凯森是怎么知道要卖♥♥债权的
How the hell did Katzen even know to sell their debt?
因为我失误了
Because I made a mistake.
妈的你是失误了
You sure as hell did!
你要了我公♥司♥20%的股份
After asking for 20% of my company
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表