剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
why Mike shouldn't be promoted.
我没说他不够格当合伙人
Oh, I didn't say he didn't deserve to be partner.
那我撤回我的备忘
Then how about I retract my memo
让哈维来提名他如何
and let Harvey nominate him instead?
除非有原因导致这样你也不愿意
Unless there's some reason why you don't want that either.
因为与其跟我谈这件事
Because instead of talking to me about this,
你更该跟我谈谈昨晚路易和哈维之间
you should be talking to me about what happened last night
发生的事
between louis and harvey.
-进展如何 -不太好
- How's it going? - Not great.
你还没找到拒绝提名的方法
You haven't found a way to turn down the nomination?
我想出了15种拒绝的方法
Oh, I've found 15 ways to turn it down.
但都不够好
But none of them are good enough.
肯定有一个很完美
Come on, one of them has to be good enough.
瑞秋 拒绝的理由不是重点
Rachel, it's not about the excuse,
重点是我得能直视那些人的眼睛
it's about me being able to look these people in the eye
说服他们相信这个理由
and convince them that it's true,
可我做不到
and I can't do that.
好吧
Okay.
那你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
不知道
I don't know.
我知道
I do.
你要处理这个
You're doing this.
作为经营合伙人
As managing partner,
我正式委派给你第一个案子
I am officially giving you your first case.
-天哪 -怎么了
- Oh my god. - What?
经营合伙人给初级合伙人
It's tradition that the managing partner
分配升职后第一个案子是律所的传统
to give all new junior partners their first case.
-这是那个案子吗 -没错
- Is that what this is? - Yes, it is.
恭喜你 迈克
Congratulations, Mike.
虽然此事不在我计划之中
It may not be what I wanted,
但我是真心认为你值得这个职位
but I really did mean it when I said you deserve it.
谢谢你 杰西卡
Thank you, Jessica.
我不敢相信居然就这么成了
I can't believe that just really happened.
你是律所迄今为止最年轻的初级合伙人
You are the youngest junior partner the firm has ever had.
迈克 我真为你骄傲
Mike, I'm so proud of you.
那接下来就只剩一件事要做了
Well, that means there's only one thing left to do.
瑞秋·伊丽莎白·赞恩
Rachel Elizabeth Zane,
你愿意做我成为合伙人后
will you be the associate
第一个案子的助理律师吗
on my first case as partner?
愿意 我愿意
Yes. Yes.
问我多少次我都愿意
A thousand times, yes.
我不懂
I don't understand.
你是说你为打了路易感到很抱歉吗
Are you saying you're sorry you hit Louis?
我说的是我很遗憾没打得再狠点
I'm saying I'm sorry I didn't punch him harder.
如果是这样 我认为休假两周
In that case, I think taking two weeks off
的确是最合理的做法
is the best thing right now.
因为你现在
Because your emotions
完全被情绪所左右了
are completely ruling you.
想让路易闭嘴可不是被情绪左右的表现
Wanting to shut Louis up isn't being ruled by emotions.
这叫人有人性
It's being human.
但还有其他方法可以做到这一点
And there are other ways you could have tried to do that.
-比如 -比如转身离开
- Such as? - Walking out the door, for one.
我可不会离开我自己的办公室
I'm not walking out of my own office.
为什么
Why not?
因为别人拿枪指着你的时候
Because when someone points a gun at you,
你不能转身逃跑
you don't turn around and run away.
你要抢下枪 威胁回去
You take it out of their hand and you point it right back.
有时候让对手放弃攻击的最好方法
Well, sometimes the best way to get someone
是你自己先放下盔甲
to stop firing bullets at you is to take off your armor.
你说的那叫什么攻击
What the hell kind of bullets are you talking about?
情绪上的
Emotional ones.
哈维 路易朝你发火是因为他痛苦
Harvey, Louis lashed out at you because he was feeling pain,
而他用愤怒来掩盖他的痛苦
and instead of showing you his hurt, he covered it with anger.
那是他的问题 不是我的
Well, that's his problem, not mine.
要我说 其实你俩的问题一模一样
Actually, I'd say you two have exactly the same problem.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你与他的做法一模一样
You did the same thing to him that he did to you.
你用愤怒掩盖自己的痛苦
Instead of showing your hurt, you lashed out in anger.
唯一的区别是你动了手
The only difference is, is that you did it with fists.
他只动了嘴
He did it with words.
你是让我告诉他 我在看心理医生
Are you saying that I should tell him I'm in therapy
再跟他谈谈我的问题
and talk about my issues with him
然后我俩就能手拉手唱圣歌♥了吗
so we can sit around singing kumbayah?
我是劝你 如果你觉得路易应该为
I'm saying that if you think Louis should be sorry
朝你发火感到抱歉 那你至少
for lashing out at you, the least you can do
应该为朝他动手向他道歉
is apologize for lashing back at him.
路易 你怎么样了
Louis. How are you?
少客套了 我没兴趣
Cut the small talk. I'm not interested.
那么你找我有什么事
In that case, what can I do for you?
你可以拿哈维是怎么被罚的做开头
You can start by telling me how Harvey's being punished.
-那是我和哈维之间的事 -真有意思
- That's between me and Harvey. - That's funny.
他打我的时候 还是我和他之间的事呢
When he was attacking me, it was between me and Harvey,
我想知道你要怎么处理
And I want to know what you're gonna do about it.
我说过了 那跟你无关
And I just said, it's none of your business.
那么你作为经营合伙人 我要通知你
Then as managing partner, you should know
我要起诉你的大宝贝
that I'm suing your favorite son
罪名是骚扰和殴打
for assault and battery.
路易 你还没正式提交文件
Louis, you haven't filed that yet,
所以你不如告诉我你到底想怎样
so why don't you tell me what the hell you really want?
哈维得停职
I want Harvey suspended.
三个月 无薪 不能接触客户
Three months, no pay, no access to clients.
那不叫惩罚哈维
That's not punishing Harvey.
那是惩罚我们大家
That's punishing all of us.
你不愿意我自己来
Well, then I'll do it myself,
这是章程赋予我的权利
which I have the right to do under the bylaws.
路易 我本希望你现在已经冷静了
Louis, I was hoping you'd calm down.
如果两周后你还想这么做
But if you still feel this way in two weeks,
我也无力阻止
there's nothing I can do about it.
什么两周 你说什么呢
Two weeks? What the hell are you talking about?
你还没听说吧 哈维度假去了
You haven't heard. Harvey's on vacation.
一派胡言
Bullshit Harvey's on vacation.
哈维从来不放假
Harvey doesn't take vacations.
路易 你想让他走 他已经走了
Louis, you wanted him gone, and he's gone.
他亲笔签名的申请在这呢
And I have his signed requisition right here.
我不光希望他走
I don't just want him gone.
我还想当着全律所的面羞辱他
I want him humiliated in front of the whole firm,
而不是躺在土耳其什么地方的海滩上
not lying on a beach in Turks and Caicos
嘲笑你捏造的假申请
laughing at some fraudulent requisition you concocted.
那可是个恶劣的指控 路易
Oh, that's a nasty allegation, Louis.
你有证据吗
Do you have proof?
杰西卡 你这么做和我把哈维的工资单
You know what, Jessica, this is no different than me
放在复印机里没有差别
putting Harvey's salary in the copy machine.
差别大了去了 路易
Oh, it's entirely different, Louis.
你那么做是为分♥裂♥我们
You did that to rip us apart,
而我是为了把我们团结在一起
and I'm doing this to keep us together.
所以你还是赶紧离开我的办公室
So why don't you walk the hell out my office
仔细想想你到底想怎么玩下去
and think very carefully about how you want to play this?
他们来之前 我们先过一遍手里的信息
All right, before they get here, let's get our facts straight.
放松 我们的客户被谷歌♥提议收♥购♥
Easy, our client's being acquired by Google,
但奥泰拉软件公♥司♥有优先购买♥♥权
but Optela Software has a buy option.
他们宣称自己有优先购买♥♥权
Claims to have a buy option.
而且六个月前就过期了
It actually expired six months ago.
那为什么还跟他们见面
Then why are we having this meeting?
因为他们的律师不知道我们知道过期的事
Because their lawyers don't know we know that,
而且他们希望从中抽点好处
and they're hoping to get something to go away.
我要教你的太多了
Man, I have so much to teach you.
怎么 你现在成我上司了
What, are you my boss now?
这跟之前有区别吗
Oh, how is that different than before?
我现在可以甩手离开 留你孤军奋战
I could leave you high and dry right now.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
见鬼
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表