剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Louis, I don't think anyone needs to call--
-我有权利 -事实上路易 你没有
- It's my right. - Actually, Louis, it's not.
28章b条确实是停职章程 但是
Section 28-b does require suspension, however,
只有在合伙人
it's enforceable only
都投票认为你所言不虚的情况下
after a vote by the partners to determine
才能生效
if what you're claiming even happened.
-我所言不虚 -我没说不是
- Oh, it happened. - I'm not saying it didn't.
我只是在引述你自己写的章程原文
I'm just quoting the bylaws you wrote.
所以 我提议周五专门投票一次
Therefore, I'd like to schedule a vote for friday,
也好给大家一个认清事实的时间
once we've all had a chance to review the matter.
好吧 这不是我想要的
Okay, this is not what I want--
章程是你自己写的 路易
They're your bylaws, Louis...
就定在周五吧
So friday it is.
会议结束
Meeting adjourned.
瑞秋
Rachel.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Good to see you. - You too.
我得承认 我很惊讶
I have to admit, I'm surprised
你们这么快就给了我回复
you're getting back to us so soon.
当我们意识到了你们的真实目的后
Well, once we realized what you really wanted,
就觉得无需等待了
we figured why wait?
那我们的真实目的是什么
And what is it that we really want?
说实话吧
Let's be honest.
你的委托人根本
Your client has no real interest
没有兴趣涉足执行软件行业
in the fulfillment software business.
不 其实并非如此
No, that's not actually true--
但你们确实延长了追诉期
But you do have an extension of your purchase option,
虽然庭上站不站的住脚还不一定
which may or may not hold up in court.
所以我们愿意出这个价钱来平息事端
So we're willing to pay you this to go away.
我觉得上次见面你可能对我的表达有误解
I think maybe you misunderstood me in our last meeting.
我不是什么法人杀手
I'm not some corporate killer
想以此要挟你们多给钱
who's looking to hold you hostage for a payoff.
我的委托人是真心想入伙
My client actually wants to be included in this deal.
克莱尔 这已经是很合理的出价了
Claire, this is an incredibly fair offer.
我并不认为这出价合理
I don't think this is a fair offer at all.
那就谈谈否则之后吧
Well, then let's talk about what would be,
因为你的委托人不可能入伙
because your client's not staying involved in this deal.
这是你上司的立场还是你的
Is this your boss's stance or yours?
是我们的委托人立场 也就是律所的立场
It's our client's, and my firm's,
而且我不喜欢你质疑
And I don't appreciate you questioning
我在交易里的地位
my role in this deal.
瑞秋 我昨天放你一马
Look, Rachel, I cut you some slack yesterday
是因为你是个不知所措的菜鸟
because you're a newbie who's in over her head,
但既然你无权
but since you clearly don't have the power
让我们入伙
to include us in this deal,
我认为我应该直接联♥系♥负责本案的合伙人
I think maybe I should call the partner on this case.
我告诉你 你可以这么做
You know what? You should.
因为他会告诉你
But he's just gonna say this:
如果你申请临时限制令 我们就会
if you pursue a TRO, we'll sue you
以侵权干扰生意业务关系罪起诉你
for tortious interference.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你本来就知道交易正在进行
You knew this sale was in process,
但你故意等到结算
and you waited till closing
才提出议案
to broach the topic.
-这就叫侵权干扰生意业务关系 -好
- That is tortious interference. - Okay.
看来我们也没什么好谈的了
Well, I think we're done here.
拿着钱离开吧
Just take the money and walk away,
否则我们会在法庭上纠缠好多年
or we will tie this up in court for years.
选择权在你们 可说回来 我知道什么呢
It's up to you. But then again, what do I know?
我只是个菜鸟
I'm just a newbie.
你这个满嘴谎话的贱♥人♥
You lying piece of shit.
我说谎是因为我不是你以为的那个蠢货
I lied because I'm not the fool you think I am.
你说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
我在说你的真心道歉
I'm talking about your apology from the heart.
你真的让我为你那些废话感动了
You actually had me falling for that bullshit
感动到你问我是不是要让你停职
until you asked me if I was gonna suspend you.
那一刻我就知道 全是控制
And then I knew it was just all a goddamn manipulation.
你觉得我敞开心扉 告诉你我有恐慌症
You think me opening up about having panic attacks
是为了控制你
is manipulation?
我都不觉得你真有恐慌症
I don't even think you really had panic attacks,
就更别说去看心理医生了
let alone are going to therapy.
我有 而我对你说出实情
Well, I am, and I opened up to you about it,
之后你却看着我的眼睛
and then you looked me in the eye,
利用迈克的晋升会议引我回来
and you used Mike's partnership to lure me back.
是的
Yes.
我是那么做了
I did.
因为我想让你知道
Because I wanted you to know how it feels when someone
一个人当你面承诺了一件事又做出完全相反的行为时
says one thing to your face and then turns right around
那种感受 就像你对我做的事一样
And does the exact opposite, like you did to me.
那这是对我睡你妹妹的报复吗
So this is payback for me sleeping with your sister?
-当然是 -你这个贱♥人♥
- Sure as shit is. - You son of a bitch.
我应该现在就把你拎出去
I should take you outside right now--
干嘛 再打我一次吗
And do what? Hit me again?
这次可就不只是停职了 哈维
Because this time it won't just be a suspension, Harvey.
-你会被开除 -够了
- You'll be gone. - That's enough.
没人要打谁
No one's hitting anybody.
哈维 在投票前 你不许跟他单独相处
Harvey, you're not to be alone with this man before that vote.
挺清楚了吗
Is that clear?
这事没完
This isn't over.
杰西卡 谢谢
Thank you, Jessica.
律所应该是个安全的环境
A law firm should be a safe environment,
而我开始觉得很担心...
and I started to feel like I was fearful--
闭嘴 路易
Shut the hell up, Louis.
你刚才的行为太卑鄙了
What you did in there was despicable.
极其卑劣 仇怨
It was underhanded and vindictive
对整个律所都有伤害
and harmful to the entire firm.
我猜你不会投票惩罚哈维了
I take it you won't be voting to discipline Harvey.
我就不会去投票
I won't be voting at all.
如果你以为自己能把我扯进这烂事
And if you think you're gonna drag me into your bullshit,
那你就得准备好其他麻烦了
then you have another thing coming.
你弃权随你
Oh, you can abstain all you want,
但所有人都会知道你的立场
but everyone's gonna know exactly where you stand.
他们早就知道我的立场
They already know where I stand.
绝不是支持你
And it's not with you.
你用起诉把她拍回去了
You slapped her with a lawsuit?
她联♥系♥你了
Did she call you?
不 她联♥系♥了谷歌♥ 而谷歌♥给我电♥话♥
No, she called Google, and then they called me
说他们要退出交易
to tell me they're pulling out of the deal.
-什么 -是的 他们不希望
- What? - Yeah, they don't want
冒此时被扯进官司里的风险
to run the risk this thing gets tied up in litigation,
所以要退出
so they're out.
-迈克 我可以解释 -不 你不用解释
- Mike, I can explain. - No, you don't have to explain.
我们上次对话时你已经解释过了
You explained the last time we talked.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你对克莱尔有意见
You've got a problem with Claire,
你在用这案子发泄
And you're taking it out on this case.
我对克莱尔没意见
I don't have a problem with Claire.
我有意见的是你对她撒谎
I have a problem with you lying to her
说你上法学院
about going to law school.
但我威胁她要起诉的原因
But the reason I threatened that suit
是因为她不满意控制不住我
is because she didn't like not getting her way with me,
而想给你打电♥话♥
and she was going to call you instead.
你是避免了那种事发生
Well, you stopped that from happening,
但在此过程中 毁掉了整桩交易
and in the process, you blew up the entire deal.
你听我说了吗 她要给你打电♥话♥
Did you hear me? She was going to call you.
所以我很抱歉谷歌♥退出
So I'm sorry that Google pulled out,
可我没什么机会
but I didn't really have the chance
考虑所有选择
to think of every option--
所有选择 只有一个选择
Every option? There's only one.
就是你们再商量一个价钱
You negotiate another price.
你以为我没试吗
You think I didn't try that?
她唯一会接受的
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表