剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Maybe I don't either, but she does.
相信我 当事关这件事时
And, believe me, when it comes to this,
我才不管你我死活
I really don't give a shit about me or you.
如果我找不到你想要的东西怎么办
And what if I can't find what you're looking for?
这么说吧 大卫
You know what, David?
你或许还没聪明到能在法学院入学考试拿178分
You might not have been smart enough to get 178 on the LSATs,
但我很确定你不会蠢到那事都干不了
but I'm pretty damn sure you're smart enough to do that.
-这是什么 -你要签的东西
- What's this? - That's what you're gonna sign.
上面写了你们要撤销一项
This says you're dropping a charge
对我诬告的诉讼 以交换
of malicious prosecution in exchange for
我承认进行了不当侵权
me admitting a sanctionable offense.
并且放弃传唤瑞秋·赞恩
And for backing the hell off going after Rachel Zane.
-这是开玩笑吗 -不
- Is this a joke? - No.
让哥伦比亚法学院院长来给你做脏事
And neither is getting the Dean of Columbia Law
也不是开玩笑的
to do your dirty work.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你很清楚
You know exactly what we're talking about.
除非你想让我们告诉全世界
And unless you want us to tell the world
你勾结法学院老朋友
that you intimidated a witness
恐吓证人
by colluding with your old law school buddy,
你就得签了那个
you're going to sign that.
你们没有任何证据
You don't have a shred of proof
证明我让任何人做了任何事
that I had anyone do anything.
我有一份给你的匿名举报的副本
I have a copy of an anonymous tip sent to you,
说我代人考法学院入学考试
saying I took the LSAT for people,
还有一段十分钟后从你办公室打给
and a record of a phone call from your office
哥大院长的电♥话♥的录音
to the Dean of Columbia ten minutes later.
那什么也不能证明
That's no proof of anything.
那证据足够我们
It's proof enough for us to sue Dean Herrick
把赫里克院长告到陪尽所有财产了
for every penny he's ever made.
你觉得等我们把他送上证人席
You think when we get him in a deposition
他不会开口吗
he isn't gonna crack?
你们觉得你们很聪明是吗
You think you're pretty smart, don't you?
够赢个联邦检察官了
Smart enough to outwit a U.S. Attorney.
如果我们在这儿能赢你 你凭什么觉得
And if we can do it here, what makes you think
我们没法在法庭上赢呢
we won't be able to do it in court?
因为法庭跟这些废话无关
Because court is not about bullshit like this.
那里要讲♥事♥实♥
It's about facts.
事实是 你不是律师
And the fact is, you're not a goddamn lawyer.
你把事情解决了
You have it done.
-你怎么知道的 -因为你
- How'd you know? - Because you're doing
把胸挺得很高
that puffy chest thing you do
你每次自我感觉特别良好时都那样
when you feel really good about yourself.
我不挺胸的
I do not do a puffy chest thing.
你会的 别紧张
Yes, you do. And relax,
因为我爱你 也爱你的胸
because I love you and your chest.
我也爱你 和你的胸
Well, I love you and your chest.
那句错了
Oh, that came out wrong.
真的 我是想说你的头脑
Seriously, I meant your mind.
你聪慧的法律头脑
Your brilliant legal mind.
如果不是你和你聪慧的法律头脑
Well, if it wasn't for you and your brilliant legal mind,
我现在也不会在法学院里
I might not be in law school right now.
不 我理解他们很多人都已经申请...
No, I-I understand that a lot of them already--
好 如果有人想要
Okay, well, if anyone wants to--
不 我明白 我明白
No, I see. I see.
也许明年吧
Maybe next year.
再见
Bye.
路易
Louis.
我得跟你聊一聊
I need to talk to you for a second.
又是什么事
What now?
杰克·索罗夫想知道
Jack Soloff wants to know
我们会不会有天考虑让他做命名合伙人
if we'll someday consider making him name partner.
我们为什么要那么做
Why the hell would we do that?
因为我让他去挖墙脚
Because I sent him to poach a department
结果对方给了他份工作邀请
and instead they offered him a job.
我明白了
I get it.
没人想来 所以你的办法就是
Nobody wants to come here, so your answer
给我们屋檐下的敌人
is to give our in-house enemy
他梦寐以求的升职
the promotion he's always wanted.
路易 以前是你最想让我这么做
Louis, you're the one who wanted me to do it before.
但你劝住了我
And you talked me out of it.
因为你是对的
Because you were right.
就像你以前总是对的
Just like you used to be right about everything.
可现在你好像总是做错事
But now it seems like you're wrong about everything.
你这话什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
我刚接到那20所学校里最后一所的消息
I just heard back from the last of those 20 schools.
结果是他们跟哈佛的意见一致性
And it turns out they have a lot more in common
比我们想得要强多了 因为他们
with Harvard that we thought, because none of them
都不想跟我们扯上关系
wants to do anything to do with us
因为我们的领导糟透了
because our leadership sucks.
小心你的语气 路易
You watch yourself, Louis.
我不用小心
I don't need to watch myself.
我需要在你屁♥股♥底下点把火
I need to light a fire under your ass.
因为我们的未来要溜走了
because our future is slipping away,
而给杰克命名合伙人地位
and offering Jack name partner
或是跟上帝祈祷哈维
or praying to god that Harvey
能把迈克的案子摆平
just gets Mike off the hook
都没法阻止这事发生
isn't going to stop it from happening.
好 路易
Okay, Louis.
你想做点祈祷之外的事
You want to do something more than pray,
哈维在想办法给迈克脱罪
Harvey gets Mike acquitted,
你现在就滚去哈佛
then you get your ass back up to Harvard
确保希拉不会出现在庭审上
and you make sure Sheila doesn't show up to that trial.
唐娜
Hi, Donna.
有...
Is there, um...
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Is there something I can help you with?
我只是想说我很遗憾
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry
为院长那件事
about what happened with the dean.
我很高兴迈克解决掉它了
And I'm glad that Mike took care of it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很抱歉...
I'm sorry that...
我在整个过程中都没来看你
that I didn't come to you with this whole thing,
但我...
But I-I...
他们在给你施压 要你背叛哈维
They were pressuring you to turn on Harvey
而以我们上次对话情况看
and based on our last conversation,
你不认为我是讨论那事的合适人选
you didn't think I was the right person to talk to about that.
一如既往地 你是对的
As usual, you're right.
瑞秋 我生气是因为我不愿去想
Rachel, I got upset because I didn't want to think
我必须在哈维和我爸爸间做选择时
about what I do if I have to choose
会怎么做
between my dad and Harvey.
因为这整个情况都糟透了
Because this whole situation sucks.
我们可能得做很艰难的选择
And we may have to make hard choices,
而我想告诉你无论你做什么
and I want you to know that no matter what you do,
你是我的朋友
you're my friend.
我会永远爱你
And I will always love you.
我也会永远爱你
I will always love you too.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
我来只是因为我不希望你
I only came here because I don't want you
或迈克·罗斯或者这律所的任何人
or Mike Ross or anyone else from this firm
再出现在我的律所
showing up at my firm ever again.
所以要我帮你做什么
So what can I do for you?
我在想你说的
I was thinking about what you said
我不会跟自己承认真♥相♥的话
about me not admitting things to myself
而我想聊聊
and I wanted to talk to you about it.
为什么
Why?
我想让你知道真♥相♥
I wanted you to know the truth.
真♥相♥又是什么
And what exactly is the truth?
我们分手不是因为迈克
Our relationship didn't end because of Mike.
而是因为我没有准备好
It ended because I wasn't ready to confront
面对自己的问题
what was wrong with me,
我不知道我是否能准备好 但...
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表