剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
is sleep with your sister.
你同意就好
I'm glad you agree.
等材料都弄好了我再联♥系♥你
I'll let you know when the paperwork's finished.
我知道你还没有
I know you didn't wrap your head
对那份协议回心转意
around this deal in the last ten minutes,
所以你现在来我办公室做什么
So what are you still doing in my office?
你要是我你也会做的事
Exactly what you'd be doing in my place.
罗伯特 你说你认识那两个律师
Robert, I know you said that you know these two lawyers,
但我不认识
but I don't.
我需要亲眼看到他们的底线
I need to see for myself what they will or won't do.
你还想还价
And you still want to counter.
至少要试一试
I want to at least try.
但你不想一个人试
Except you don't want to go by yourself,
你希望我和你一起
You want me to go with you.
是的
Yes, I do.
因为你我都清楚 如果我们不一起去
Because you and I both know, if we don't go together,
根本就没有机会赢
we don't stand a chance.
我们怎样都没有机会赢
I know we don't stand a chance either way.
我去了也只是让自己出丑罢了
And if I do go, it makes me look like a fool.
罗伯特 在法♥院♥时是我让你免于出丑
Robert, I saved you from looking like a fool in that courtroom.
我帮了你一把
I came through for you.
现在请你也为我做同样的事
Now I'm asking you to come through for me on this.
你和瑞秋真是如出一辙
You and Rachel are peas in a pod.
难以置信她的公♥司♥竟然真的值五千万
Can't believe she's really worth $50 million.
真不敢相信你从没听说过她的公♥司♥
I can't believe you've never heard of her company.
我看上去像会买♥♥很多隔热垫的人吗
Do I look like I buy a lot of potholders?
她又不是只卖♥♥隔热垫
She doesn't just sell potholders.
她的品牌和玛莎·斯图尔特的一样有名
She has a brand like Martha Stewart.
著名家政公♥司♥创始人
我知道你觉得她很了不起
Look, I get that you think she's impressive,
但对我来说 她只是路易的妹妹
but to me, she's just Louis's sister,
光是这点 就是第二大噩耗
which, as far as I'm concerned, is strike number two.
第一大是什么
What's strike number one?
她是路易的妹妹这个事实
The fact that she's Louis's sister.
拜托 哈维 听着
Oh, come on, Harvey, listen.
你能不能认真对待这件事
Are you gonna take this seriously or not?
我来告诉你我的计划
I'll tell you what I'm gonna do.
我走进去
I'm gonna go walk there.
握握那女人的肥手
I'm gonna shake this woman's meaty hand.
然后把案子早解决早了事
I'm gonna get this over with as quickly as possible.
是你
You?
这不是在逗我吧
You've got to be kidding me.
你们认识
You two know each other?
所以你不是来和州长见面的
So you weren't meeting the governor.
你还要坚持说自己放了市长鸽子吗
You're telling me you were really gonna blow off the mayor?
市长 你根本不认识市长
The mayor. You don't know the mayor.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry,
这位是很快要被我炒鱿鱼的助理律师
let me introduce my soon-to-be former associate.
瑞秋·赞恩
Rachel Zane.
埃斯特·艾丁斯坦
Esther Edelstein.
终于有幸一见
It's nice to finally meet the man
我久仰大名的男人
I've heard such good things about.
终于有幸一见
It's nice to meet the woman
我除了讹传什么也没听说过的女人了
I've obviously heard nothing but lies about.
讲正题吧
Let's get to it.
好
Yes.
我必须得问
I just have to know,
你们有一个是被领养的吗
were one of the two of you adopted?
这么多年来我都被问习惯了
I've been asking that for years.
出去
Hey. Get out.
靠
Shit.
大点声 自恋狂 会议室又不是图书馆
Come on, speak up, narcissist, it's not a freakin' library.
提醒我把会议室的墙
Reminder to thin the walls
改薄或是开个洞
in the conference room/ make a peephole.
你干什么呢
What do you think you're doing?
什么事
What happened?
我只是在检查隔音效果
Oh, I was just checking the sound-proofing,
确保他们把会议室的墙加厚了
making sure they thicken the walls in the conference room.
所以我出门右转的话
So if I walk out this door and I turn to the right,
不会看见哈维和埃斯特在会议室里吗
I won't see Harvey in there with Esther?
埃斯特来了 我都不知道
Esther's here? I didn't know that.
路易 隔墙偷听
Louis, listening through the wall
可不叫不插手她的案子
is not staying out of her case,
如果被哈维发现了 他会放弃她的案子的
and if Harvey finds out, he's gonna drop her.
那可是我妹妹
Look, it's my sister, all right?
我只想确保他不含私心地对待她
I just want to make sure he does right by her.
如果你不相信他的人品的话
And you never would have asked him to take this case
你就不会请他接这个案子了
if you didn't trust that he would do just that.
所以 把杯子放下 回你办公室去
So put the glass down, go back to your office,
让他做他的工作就好
and let him do his job.
你要是时不时出点错
You know it'd be easier for both of us
我俩都能好过点
if you were wrong every once in a while.
我们决定离婚时 我和杰弗里达成共识
When we decided to get divorced, Jeffrey and I agreed
他会得到20%的公♥司♥股份 不用请律师
he would get 20% of the company, no need to involve lawyers.
接下来 我却收到一封律师函
The next thing I knew, I got a letter from a lawyer.
杰弗里觉得20%不够了
Jeffrey doesn't think 20% is enough anymore.
没错
No, he doesn't.
埃斯特 我要问你个问题
Esther, I'm gonna ask you a question,
希望你诚实地回答我
and I want you to answer me honestly.
是谁要离开谁
Who's leaving who?
我们都想离
It's mutual.
从没有双方都想离的
It's never mutual.
所以我再问一遍 是谁主动要离婚的
So I'm gonna ask you again. Who's driving this decision?
我
I am.
那我们解决问题的方法
Then the answer to our problem
就是让你不参与谈判
is for you to stay away from the negotiations.
什么 不行 我得参与
What? No, I'm not staying away.
听我说
Listen to me.
他背弃你们的协议
He's going back on your deal
是因为他想拖长这场战斗
because he wants to prolong the fight.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我花了12年建立起公♥司♥
I spent 12 years building the company.
我不会袖手旁观 让别人替我决定
I'm not gonna sit back and let someone else decide
能给我剩下多少
how much I'm allowed to keep.
那你还来找我♥干♥什么
Then what'd you come to me for?
因为你是最好的律师
Because you're supposed to be the best.
我是最好的 但我的风格
I am the best, and I didn't get that way
可不是让别人做决定
letting someone else call the shots.
所以你要么让我全权接手
So you're either gonna let me do that,
要么就换个律师吧
or you're gonna get yourself another lawyer.
我需要你做这些事
All right, here's what I need you to do.
你可以一分钟后再告诉我要干什么
You can tell me what you need me to do in a minute.
首先我们讨论刚刚发生的事
First we're gonna talk about what happened back there.
刚刚发生的是 我亮明规矩
What happened is, I laid down the law,
她接受了 我是大哥
she accepted, I'm the man.
是啊
Yep, uh-huh.
但我要说的不是那个
Okay, I'm not talking about that.
我想说的是你进门那一瞬间
I'm talking about how the moment you walked through the door,
就像被闪电劈了一样
you looked like you were struck by a bolt of lighting.
-我才没有 -绝对有
- I did not. - You most certainly did.
其实在你开始正事之前
In fact, before you started fighting,
我都担心你俩会在桌上来一炮
I was afraid the two of you were gonna go at it on the table.
担心还是希望
Afraid or hoping?
真恶心
That's unsavory.
对我们的客户发表下流评论就不恶心吗
And you making lewd comments about our client isn't?
哪个客户的下流评论
Lewd comments about what client?
哈维喜欢路易的妹妹
Harvey likes Louis's sister.
巧了 我来找他就是为了
That's funny, 'cause that's exactly what I came in here
谈这件事
to talk to him about.
你也喜欢路易的妹妹
You like Louis's sister?
还没喜欢到跟你争
Not enough to fight you for her.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表