剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Jessica had to go out,
所以今天不继续举♥行♥模拟庭审了
so the trial is done for the rest of the day.
而哈维不打算告诉我
And Harvey wasn't gonna tell me
因为他在玩阴的
because he's playing dirty.
他不是你的敌人 迈克
He's not your enemy, Mike.
他只是在做他认为最好的
He's just doing what he thinks is best.
那我要做我认为最好的
Then I'm gonna do what I think is best.
那你认为怎么最好
And what exactly is that?
听着 唐娜 他或许不是我的敌人
Look, Donna, he may not be my enemy,
你或许也不是我的敌人
and you may not be my enemy,
但只要我们在模拟庭审中
but as long as we're in this trial run,
我是绝对不会信任你的
I'm not trusting you with anything.
果然是好孩子
That's my boy.
杰西卡·皮尔逊
Jessica Pearson,
我不知道我们今天约了见面
I wasn't aware we had an appointment today.
我们没约
We don't.
我只是过来给你这个限制令
I just stopped by to give you this restraining order,
阻止你在路易·利特的律师不在场的情况下
preventing you from contacting Louis Litt
接触他
without his attorney present.
让我猜猜...他的律师是你
And let me guess-- his attorney is you.
猜对了
Bingo.
所以除非你要逮捕他
So unless you're going to arrest him,
否则哪怕你只是发发短♥信♥ 只要我不在场
you so much as text him without me present,
你也是违反了法♥院♥命令
and you're in violation of a court order.
你休想再继续挑拨我和我的人了
You're done driving a wedge between me and my people.
当我把你手下所有人一个个拉上证人席
We'll see how strong your bond is with your people
并直截了当地问他们
when I parade every one of them on the stand
"你知道迈克·罗斯是个骗子吗"
and ask them point-blank,
我们就能看到你和你的人联♥系♥是有多紧密了
"Did you know Mike Ross was a fraud?"
你觉得我们对那个问题会有不同的答案吗
You think we're gonna have different answers to that?
不 我觉得你们都会引用第五修正案
No, I think you're all gonna take the Fifth.
然后你们会自我安慰那样并不会显得心虚
And you're gonna tell yourselves it implies no guilt,
但在陪审团的眼里
but in the eyes of the jury,
你们可都相当于站在那里说出他的确有罪了
you might as well all just stand up there and say he did it.
所以你告诉你的客户我暂时不会找他麻烦了
So you tell your client he's off the hook for now.
但下次我再找他谈
But the next time I talk to him,
将会是他站在证人席上时
it will be on the stand.
我收到你的信息了
Hey, I got your message.
所以我来了
So here I am.
但我就直说了 迈克
But let me tell you something, Mike,
假如你的来意和我想象中的一样
if you're here to ask what I think you're gonna ask,
那我俩没啥好谈的
gonna be a short conversation.
我需要你说你记得我上过哈佛
I need you to say you remember me from Harvard.
只有一个小问题 迈克
There's just one small problem, Mike.
我不记得你
I don't remember you.
因为你没上过哈佛 不是吗
'Cause you didn't go there, did you?
看着我的眼睛 告诉我我说错了
Look me in the eye and tell me that I'm wrong.
该死的 迈克 我就知道
God damn you, Mike. I--I knew it.
吉米 吉米
Jimmy--Jimmy!
在我们刚开始工作时
When we first started,
你求我帮你保住你的饭碗
you begged me to help you save your career.
不不不不 迈克 这两件事可不一样
No, no, no, no, Mike. This is not the same thing.
我本可以让你丢掉律师资格的
I-I could have gotten you disbarred.
但那不会让我进监狱 而你清楚这一点
But it couldn't have got me sent to jail, and you know it.
我不在乎
I don't care! All right?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
迈克 你在要求我作伪证
Mike, you are asking me to perjure myself,
而我甚至不了解你到底是个怎样的人
and I don't even know who you are.
不 你了解
Yes, you do.
我就是在你婶婶需要帮助时你求助的那个人
I am the same guy you came to when your aunt needed help.
怎么 那次也算我欠你的吗
What? So I owe you for that too?
没错
Yeah, you do.
你我都清楚假如我被定罪了
You and I both know if I get convicted,
那个和解协议就会被重新审理
that settlement's gonna get reopened.
那你当时到底为什么要接受那个协议 迈克
Then why the hell did you take it, Mike?
为什么
Why?
吉米 我当时走了捷径
Jimmy, I took a shortcut, man.
就和你曾经也走过捷径一样
Just like you took a shortcut once.
假如我能收回一切 我会的
Now, if I could take it all back, I would,
但我做不到
but I can't.
就和你曾经求过我一样
And just like you begged me once,
我现在来找你 来求你
I am coming to you and begging you right now.
拜托了
Please.
求你帮帮我
Please help me.
没有一个脑子正常的人
No one in their right mind
会答应你求我做的事
would do what you're asking me to.
并非如此
That's not true.
-哈罗德去找你了吗 -没错
- Harold come to you? - Mm-hmm.
但你知道哈罗德
But you know Harold
在证人席上是撑不住的 但我可以
won't hold up on the stand and I would.
是不是
Right?
-吉米 我需要你... -迈克
- Jimmy, I need you-- - Michael.
听着 兄弟 我很抱歉
Look, brother, I'm sorry.
我真的很希望自己能帮你
I really wish I could help,
但我不能为你而冒进监狱的风险
but I cannot risk going to prison for you.
我做不到
I can't.
喂
Hello?
路易 是我
Louis, it's me.
希拉 我明确告诉过你
Sheila, I explicitly told you,
"在打完官司前不要打电♥话♥给我"
"Do not call me until after the trial is over."
我们不能冒任何险...
We can't take any chances--
有人找到我了 路易
Someone approached me, Louis.
什么叫有人找到你了
What do you mean someone approached you?
就在我住的酒店
At my hotel.
我当时在大堂
I was in the lobby.
一个男人上来和我说话
A man came up to me and started talking.
他说是从纽约来的
He said he was from New York.
想知道我计划去阿根廷旅行
He wanted to know how long I'd been
计划多久了
planning a trip to Argentina.
还问我打算待多久
Then he asked how long I was planning on staying
最后还问我
and, finally, did anyone pay
是否有人出钱让我来这儿
for my ticket to come down here?
那你是怎么回答他的
W-what did you tell him?
我说那不关他的事
That it was none of his business.
很好 很聪明
Good. That was smart.
不能让他们觉得已经把你握在手心了
You didn't show them that they got to you.
路易 他们已经把我握在手心了
Louis, they did get to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
他们没传唤你 所以你没做错什么
They did not subpoena you, so you did nothing wrong.
你只是旅个行而已
You just took a trip.
就算吉布斯能咬定谁做了什么 那也是我
Now, if Gibbs can prove anyone did anything, it is me.
我会不惜一切保护你的
And I will do anything to protect you, okay?
对不起 路易 我得挂了
I'm sorry, Louis. I have to go.
难以置信
I don't believe you.
你居然让瑞秋当第一个证人
You're calling Rachel as your first witness?
没错
I sure as hell am.
吉布斯传唤不了瑞秋 我们已经搞定这个了
Gibbs can't call Rachel. We took care of that.
我们只让她没办法耍手段
We took care of her going out of bounds
让瑞秋指认你
to get Rachel to turn on you.
没让她不能传唤瑞秋
We didn't do anything to stop her calling Rachel
出庭作证 你心里清楚
to the stand, and you know it.
那我现在郑重声明
Fine, then I'm stipulating right now
对所有问题 瑞秋都引用第五修正案
Rachel's taking the fifth to any questions.
胡说
Oh, bullshit.
我们都知道
You know as well as I do,
私人问题上她没办法引用第五修正案
she can't take the fifth to personal questions.
所以你为了吓唬我
So you're just gonna humiliate her
就要羞辱她吗
so you can rattle me?
你说对了
You're damn right I am.
吉布斯也会做同样的事
Gibbs is gonna do the exact same thing.
她不会再陪审团面前
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表