剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Jessica, I told you,
我把哈维的薪金表留在复印机里
leaving Harvey's compensation in the copier
是个意外
was an accident.
圣诞老人还从烟囱里爬下来
And a man named Santa Claus climbs down chimneys
把礼物送到圣诞树下呢
and leaves presents under trees.
好吧 行了 我明白了
Okay, fine, I get it.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
但我要如何说服那些高级合伙人
But how the hell am I supposed to convince the senior partners
从自己的口袋里掏钱出来呢
to take money out of their own pockets?
那就是你的问题了
That's your problem.
你想要撤销那条决议 那就发起投票吧
You want to reverse that policy, bring it up for a vote.
爷们点
Like a man.
皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特律所
打扰了 小老虎
Excuse me, tiger.
你不想要在接待处登记一下吗
Don't you want to check in at reception?
-我知道我要去哪里 -你不知道
- Oh, I know where I'm going. - No, you don't.
我猜你知道我是谁 但你不是唐娜
Yeah, I'd say you know who I am, but you're not Donna.
我的确不是 但我确实知道你是谁
No, I'm not. But I do know who you are.
那你也知道我是来见谁的了
Well, then you know who I'm here to see.
我还知道你第一次来这里的时候
I also know that the very first time you ever came here,
直接穿过保安绕过唐娜
you walked right past security and by Donna.
但就像你说的 我不是唐娜
But like you just said, I'm not Donna.
我喜欢你 你今天顶她班吗
I like you. You filling in for the day?
不关你的事
None of your business.
我是说 等红发小姐回来后
Hey, I'm just saying, when red gets back,
也许你会愿意来替我工作
maybe you want to come work for me.
我已经有工作了
I already have a job.
如今的任务就是把您这尊大神
And right now it's getting your sorry ass
请到会议室去
into the conference room.
那你要怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
只有一个办法了
The only thing I can do.
让哈维求我另外一件事吧
Get Harvey to ask me for something else.
不行 不可能
No, not an option.
唐娜 我搞定这个的唯一办法
Donna, the only way I can get this done
就是让杰克·索罗夫帮忙
is with Jack Soloff's help,
但他是没可能会撤销那个
and there is no way that he's gonna reverse
让他一战成名的提案的
the very same proposal that put him on the map.
我来告诉你哈维会怎么做
I'll tell you what Harvey would do.
我不在乎哈维会怎么做
I don't care what Harvey would do,
因为我做不成哈维会做的事
Because I cannot do what Harvey would do.
哈维会怎么做
What would Harvey do?
他会想办法让杰克觉得值得这么做
He'd find a way to make it worth Jack's while.
让瑞秋给我一份下个月会进行的
Get Rachel to get me a list of every major corporate merger
重大合并项目列表
pending in the next month.
这才是我效力的路易
There is the Louis I came to work for.
说得没错 我来了 我要搞定这件事
You are right. Here I am. And I'm gonna get it done.
而当我搞定以后
And when I do,
你和我就要共享一次漫长的泥浴
you and I are going for a long, slow mud.
不 我不去
No, we're not.
假如你是来检查空气的
If you're here to check the air,
38楼就像桑拿房♥一样
it's like a sauna on the 38th floor.
很高兴见到你 哈维
Good to see you, Harvey.
很开心能看到有些人永远不会变
Nice to know some people never change.
没有风趣幽默的反驳吗 你怎么了
No witty rejoinder? What's going on?
老了力不从心了吗
You slowing down in your old age?
也可能是睾丸酮低
Could be low T.
睾丸酮低直接影响性生活
我可以和你们扯一天的淡
And I could talk shit with you guys all day,
但我来这里是因为我关心我的客户
but I'm here because I care about my client.
也许你的客户就不该试图
Well, then maybe your client shouldn't have tried
用偷来的知识产权开公♥司♥
to launch a company with stolen IP.
那知识产权不是偷的
That IP wasn't stolen.
是阿丽莎自己创造的
Alyssa created it herself.
是不是她创造的不重要
It doesn't matter whether she created it or not.
她签署了协议说所有权在我们
She signed a contract that says we own it,
而且存在她最后一天上班后带回家的
and it was on our laptop that she took home
我们的笔记本电脑上
on her last day.
我们不会让你带着我们的东西走出那扇门的
And we're not letting you walk out the door with our property.
好吧 我告诉过你了这和我无关
Okay, I told you this isn't about me.
行了 你想要什么 坦纳
Okay, what do you want, Tanner?
我想要提供一份协议
I want to make an offer.
阿丽莎愿意给你们15%的股权
Alyssa is willing to give you a 15% stake
请你们放手
to drop this whole thing.
就算她全给我们也没用
She could make it 100% for all I care.
-我们不和解 -你们不用和解
- We're not settling. - You don't have to settle,
但你确实得把那份提议给你们的客户看
but you do have to present that offer to your client
你清楚的
and you know it.
我会的 只不过需要先把它从屁话
I will, I just need to get it translated
翻译成英语
from bullshit to English.
哈维 看着我 那份提议很合理
Harvey, look at me. That's a fair offer.
不 你看着我 告诉我
No, you look at me and tell me
你没有在我们背后耍花招
and tell me you're not doing something behind our backs right now.
-我没有 -但是我们有
- I'm not. - Well, we are.
你的秘书说在这次会议前
Your secretary said you wouldn't file a TRO
你是不会申请临时禁制令的
until after this meeting.
我们是没有
Oh, we didn't.
但是我们发现兰小姐欠了一大笔债
Turns out that Miss Lang has some outstanding debts,
所以我们就去把它们买♥♥了下来
so we just went ahead and bought those up
取得了她财产的扣押权
and put a lien on her property.
我们说话这会儿警♥察♥正在封她办公室
The sheriff's padlocking her offices as we speak.
哈维 别这么做 你会后悔的
Harvey, don't do this. You'll be sorry.
这话留着跟法官说去吧
Tell that to the judge.
明天一早我们就去申请临时禁制令
We're filing that TRO in the morning.
我告诉你 我不是从前的我了
I'm telling you, I'm not the guy I used to be,
但假如你扇我一巴掌
but if you hit me,
我可不会把另半边脸也凑过去给你打
I'm not turning the other cheek.
我会还手的
You're gonna get hit back.
你为什么这么高兴
What are you so happy about?
我说了 这正是我需要的
I told you, it's exactly what I needed.
你和这个人针锋相对多少次了
You've gone up against this man how many times?
多到足够知道他是个垃圾
Enough to know that he's a piece of shit
为了赢会不惜牺牲所有底线
that'll cross whatever line it takes to win.
我听过的全是你牺牲的底线
All I've heard so far is the line that you crossed.
听着 你也许懂得人情世故
Listen, you may understand some things about people,
但你不懂我做的事
but you don't understand what I do.
在我听来 你做的事就是
Well, it sounds to me like what you did was attack a man
攻击一个已经投降的人
that was waving a white flag.
你刚才在听我说话吗
Were you listening?
他不是投降 是在设局陷害我们
He wasn't waving a white flag, he was setting us up.
你怎么能如此肯定呢
How can you be so sure?
因为我了解坦纳
Because I know Tanner.
如果你这么清楚他的能力
Okay, well, if you know so well what he was capable of,
为什么还要故意和他作对
why was it such a good idea to pick a fight with him?
因为这就是我的风格
Because it's what I do.
也许是时候考虑改变一下你的行事风格了
Well, maybe it's time to consider changing what you do.
好吧 那这样
Okay, here we go.
金坦公♥司♥和猎户制药怎么样
What about Gentech and Orion pharmaceuticals?
大并购 胜诉提成还有大赢面
Monster merger, contingent fee, and huge upside.
但奎瓦施在律师团队中
And Cravath is listed as the attorney of record,
所以如果他们退出 整个事就暴露了
which means if they swap out, it blows the whole thing up.
这个是最后一个了
Okay, well, that's the last one.
该死
Shit.
这个一直都在这里
Wait, this has been here the whole time.
约翰·德摩尔怎么样
What about John Dellmore?
他们要和阿尔金金融合并
They're merging with Arkin financial.
还没公布 就是在等着我们
Haven't been announced yet, it's just sitting there
-去收割啊 -不可能
- ripe for the taking. - No, not gonna happen.
德摩尔和哈蒙舒普合作几十年了
Dellmore's been with Harmon and Shupe for decades.
那又怎样 哈蒙舒普是个三流律所
So what? Harmon and Shupe is a third-tier law firm
舒普就是个笑话
And Shupe is a joke.
她也是约翰·德摩尔的妻子
She's also John Dellmore's wife.
也许我们能说服德摩尔
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表