剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
"We collectively come forward to swear
以下关于迈克尔·詹姆斯·罗斯的信息
the following regarding Michael James Ross:
我们从没见过他 也不认识他
We never saw him. We never knew him.
从没听说过他
We never heard of him.
对于他置哈佛法学院的名声于不顾的行为
And it makes us sick that he's taking the good name
我们也感到异常反感
of Harvard Law School and throwing it down the toilet.
请对所有指控判定有罪
Please find him guilty on all counts."
法官大人 我请求对这份文件立即予以废止
Your honor, I move to strike that document right now.
你的理由是什么
On what grounds?
理由是这是一份伪造的文件
On the grounds that it's completely fabricated.
你的证据呢
Where's your proof?
我们先不谈我确实在哈佛就读过这个事实
Besides the fact that I actually went to Harvard,
你根本不可能从昨晚到现在
there's no way you could have contacted
联♥系♥到全部的人
all of those people since last night.
那我建议你联♥系♥他们所有人
Then I suggest you call every one of these people
让他们来出庭作证
and put them on the stand.
但当你那么做的时候 他们每个人
But when you do, every single one of them is gonna
都会看着你的眼睛问 "你是谁啊"
look you in the eye and say, "Who the hell are you?"
怎么了 怎么不出声了
What? No snappy comeback?
你可以尽你所能愚弄这些人
You can try to trick these people all you want.
但事实就是你没有读过哈佛
But the fact is, you didn't go to Harvard,
这也证明了这件事
and this proves it.
反对 他在作证
Objection. He's testifying.
我只是在赢而已
What I'm doing is winning.
好了 够了
All right, that's enough.
我认为我们该休息一下了
I think this is a good time to take a break.
路易·利特
Louis Litt.
我是安妮塔·吉布斯
I'm Anita Gibbs.
我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
问题是你在这里干什么
Question is, what are you doing here?
答案是 你说什么我也不在乎
And the answer is, I don't give a shit.
我是来夸奖你
I came here to compliment you
摆脱希拉·赛斯的方式的
on getting rid of Sheila Sazs.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
真的吗 你以为我不知道发生了什么吗
Really? You think I don't know what's going on here?
你们两个曾经交往过 但当你发现
You two were in a relationship, and when you found out
是她写的那封邮件时
that it was her that wrote that email,
你去了剑桥说服她
you went up to Cambridge and convinced her to go to
在庭审期间去了阿根廷
Argentina for the duration of the trial.
你简直是疯了
You're out of your mind.
是吗
Am I?
你过去两周飞去波士顿三次
You flew to Boston three times in the last two weeks.
你搭车去过两次她家
You took two cabs to her house
还有一次离招生办公室100英尺都不到
and another to within 100 feet of the admissions office.
你没有任何证据
You have no proof of anything.
我不需要证据
I don't need proof.
因为尽管她现在在阿根廷
Because while she may be in Argentina now,
但她不会永远呆在那里
she's not gonna stay there forever,
也就是说等她回来的时候
which means when she gets back,
我就能证明你在骚扰证人
I get you for witness tampering.
拜托你离我远点
Do me a favor and leave me the hell alone.
我会的
I will.
暂时而已
For now.
如果她在庭审前没有回来
But if she's not back by the start of trial,
我会认为你想被起诉
I'm gonna assume that you want to be brought up on charges.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 这不是真的
You son of a bitch. This isn't real.
我不在乎那是不是真的
I don't give a shit whether it's real or not.
你认为吉布斯不会那么做吗
You think Gibbs isn't gonna do things like that?
但她不会作伪证的 你也知道
She is not gonna enter false evidence, and you know it.
但她会为你设下陷阱
But she is gonna set up traps for you
就像我刚才那样
to bungle into like I just did.
那是胡说八道
This is such bullshit.
你生气是因为你输得很惨
You are just pissed because I was kicking your ass
然后你就想作弊
so now you're cheating.
我
Me?
是你想抓住一切机会
You're the one who testified in your
进行公开陈述
opening statement and every chance you get.
因为那是为自己辩护所必须的结果
Because that's exactly what me being my own lawyer gives us.
我不在乎
I don't care.
假如我代理你 结果需要你作证
If I represent you and it turns out that you need to testify,
我们可以传唤你上证人席
we can call you up to the stand.
假如我们那样做了
And if we do that,
那吉布斯就可以盘问我
then Gibbs gets to cross-examine me
并且让我看起来像个骗子
and make me look like a liar.
我不知道你注意到没有
Well, I don't know if you've noticed,
你看起来已经像个骗子了
but you're looking like a liar right now.
而我在试图让你看起来不像个傻瓜
And I'm trying to keep you from looking like a fool.
知道吗 我有点烦你不断喊我傻瓜了
You know what? I'm getting pretty tired of you using that word with me.
那太糟了 因为尽管你说了那一大通话
Too bad, because for all your bullshit up there,
你仍然无法提供一个记得你上过哈佛的人
you still can't produce one person who remembers you from Harvard.
所以假如你想有机会代理你自己
So if you want to have a chance at representing yourself,
那就快从我面前滚开 去想你的辩护词
get out of my face and go work on your defense
因为我的后招还有很多
'cause I got a lot more where that came from.
有什么我能为你效劳 路易
What can I do for you, Louis?
-吉布斯知道我的所作所为了 -什么
- Gibbs knows what I did. - What?
她知道我让希拉出了国
She knows I got Sheila out of the country.
她今早在门口等着我
She was waiting for me this morning,
并且威胁要起诉我
and she threatened to bring charges against me.
-你承认了吗 -没有
- Did you admit that to her? - No.
那她就无法起诉你任何事
Then she's not gonna charge you with anything.
你听见我刚刚说的了吗
Did you hear what I just said?
她知道了我在希拉去阿根廷的那晚
She knows I went to Sheila's place
去了她家
the same night she went to Argentina.
那又能证明什么
And what does that prove?
这证明了我有意
It proves that I knowingly
在一场调查正在进行中时
bought a witness a ticket out of the country
给一名证人买♥♥了张出国机票
in the middle of an ongoing investigation.
那一切只能证明 你奖励了一位
All it proves is, you rewarded a Harvard employee
在过去十年中一直向这家律所输送律师的
who's been steering lawyers towards this firm
哈佛职员
for the last ten years.
杰西卡 吉布斯可以轻易到阿根廷去
Okay, Jessica, Gibbs can easily go down to Argentina
然后问希拉
and ask Sheila--
路易 听听你自己说的话
Louis, listen to yourself.
她不会那样做的
She's not going to do that.
而且就算她那样做了
And even if she did,
在证人没有被传唤的情况下
it's not witness tampering
那也不算干扰证人
if a subpoena was never issued.
那吉布斯就会说我知道
Then Gibbs is gonna say that I had knowledge
有张即将到来的传票 因此就是干扰
of an impending subpoena; therefore it is tampering.
你知道吗 路易
You know what, Louis?
我一点都不在乎吉布斯怎么说
I don't give a shit what Gibbs says.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
让那个女人自食她所造的苦果
Give that woman a taste of her own goddamn medicine.
你要去哪里
Where the hell are you going?
我们套住迈克了
We've got Mike on the ropes;
我们得让他别插手这事
we have to put him away.
抱歉 哈维
Sorry, Harvey.
刚刚出现了件更紧急的事
Something more pressing just came up.
还能有什么比这更紧急
What the hell could be more pressing than this?
你操心你自己的事 让我自己操心我的
You worry about your shit, and I'll worry about mine.
我已经把我的事搞定了
Oh, I've got my shit taken care of.
也许你搞定了 也许你没搞定
Well, maybe you do, and maybe you don't.
反正我近来学到的是
But what I've learned from recent history is,
假如你真的是安妮塔·吉布斯
if you really were Anita Gibbs,
不管你计划了什么
no matter what you had planned,
你其实都是另有打算
you'd be planning something else.
唐娜 拜托 现在不是时候
Donna, please, not right now.
我忙死了
I'm so busy.
没关系
That's fine.
我只是过来告诉你一声
I just came by to let you know that
杰西卡得出趟门
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表