剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我想让你回来 卡特里娜 非常想
I wanted to bring you back, Katrina, more than anything.
别和我来这一套 路易
Don't give me that, Louis.
在希拉甩了你之后我为你打掩护
I covered for you after Sheila dumped you.
我帮你挖到了回春制药
I helped you poach Versalife.
我甚至帮你伪造了政♥府♥文件
I even forged government documents for you.
好吧 卡特里娜 我想要让你回来
Okay, Katrina, I wanted to bring you back,
但我没办法保护你不受...
I couldn't protect you--
不受什么
From what?
不受发现迈克·罗斯是骗子这个真♥相♥的伤害吗
From finding out Mike Ross is a fraud?
没错 我算过了 路易
Yeah, I did the math, Louis,
你没办法保护我不受这件事的伤害
and you couldn't have protected me from it,
却可以利用这点让自己当上冠名合伙人
but you could use it to get your name on the door,
是不是
couldn't you?
你要看着我的眼睛告诉我事实并非如此吗
Are you gonna look me in the eye and tell me that isn't true?
事实就是如此
It's true.
我感激你的坦诚
Well, I appreciate your honesty.
既然你对我坦诚 我也会对你坦诚
Since you were honest with me, I'll be honest with you.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
不好
No.
瑞秋...
Rachel...
我就是不明白 迈克
I just don't understand, Mike.
你告诉过我你会等判决出来
You told me you'd wait for the verdict.
我知道
I know.
瑞秋 听我说 好吗
Rachel, listen to me, all right?
我这么做不是想伤害你
I didn't do this to hurt you.
我这么做是因为我本性如此
I did it because it's who I am.
我明白
I know that.
那你为什么还要怪我呢
Then why are you holding it against me?
因为一想到要失去你我就无法忍♥受
Because I can't stand the thought of losing you.
你不会失去我的
You're not gonna lose me.
不 我会的 迈克 要失去两年
Yes, I am, Mike, for two years.
本来可能是七年呢
And it could have been seven.
-也可能是无罪 -他们...
- It could have been zero. - They took--
你为什么就不能等到判决出来呢
Why couldn't you just wait for the verdict?
因为我只求下半辈子
Because I have to live with myself
过得心安理得
for the rest of my life.
我做出了决定 而我...
I made a decision, and I...
我没办法回到过去改变主意了
I can't go back in time and change it.
但如今我们在这里呢
But we are here right now, all right?
我们还有三天时间
We have--we have three days left.
我得抽出一天独自待着
I'm gonna have to take one of those days for myself...
因为你向我保证过你会对自己有信心的
because you promised me that you would have faith in yourself.
但你失约了
And you didn't.
记得我吗
You remember me?
怎么可能不记得
How could I not?
我听你说话听了快两周的时间
I listened to you for the better part of two weeks.
那我就直说了
Then I'll get right to it.
我需要你帮我个忙
I need a favor.
你有卡车要修吗
You got a truck needs fixing?
我想知道最终的判决是什么
I want to know what that verdict was gonna be.
你不想
No, you don't.
是的 我想
Yeah, I do.
知道了又有什么不同呢
What difference does it make?
大有不同
It makes all the difference in the world.
那我就告诉你
Then I'll tell you,
因为我非常想告诉别人
'cause I've been dying to tell somebody,
因为我们就像《十二怒汉》一样
'cause it was "12 angry men" in there,
而我就是那一个异类
And I was the one.
是的
Yeah, that's right.
我一个又一个的将他们争取过来
One by one, I put that jury on my back
然后做了正确的决定
and we did the right thing.
什么是正确的决定
What's the right thing?
你以为我不知道真♥相♥吗
You think I don't know what's what?
那个孩子并没有读过法学院
That kid didn't go to law school.
你知 我知
You know it, I know it,
那个屋子里的所有人都知道
everybody in the goddamn room knew it.
是有罪
It was guilty.
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
那个女人的案子站不住脚
That woman didn't make her case,
我也不会让我的国家的司法体制
and I'm not letting my country's justice system
在我的手上沾上污点
go to shit on my watch.
说吧
Say it.
无罪
Not guilty.
他们说你们接受了个协议
They told us you guys cut some kind of deal.
你们应该对体制多点信心的
Guess you should have had a little more faith in the system.
斯佩克特先生
Mr. Specter?
斯佩克特先生
Mr. Specter.
丹纳女士 您有什么事
Mrs. Danner, what can I do for you?
我试图说服迈克 但他不听
I tried to talk to Michael, but he wouldn't listen.
说服他什么
Talk to him about what?
告诉他监狱里面是什么样子
About what's gonna happen to him inside that prison.
丹纳女士 我很感激你到这里来
Mrs. Danner, I appreciate you coming down here,
但我现在不能和你聊这些
but I can't talk about this right now.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你必须听我说
You're gonna listen to what I have to say,
我知道监狱对我儿子的影响 斯佩克特先生
because I saw what prison did to my son, Mr. Specter.
迈克需要知道
Michael needs to know
进去之后的第一天是什么样子
what his first day is gonna be like,
应该和什么样的人交朋友
who to make friends with,
要远离哪些警卫
what guards to stay away from,
因为警卫才是最可怕的
because it's the guards that are the worst.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know all that?
那就做些什么帮帮那个孩子
Then do something to toughen up that boy.
我说了 我现在不能谈这些
I told you, I can't talk about this right now.
随你便
Go ahead.
走吧
Walk away.
但你欠我的
But you owe me.
你或许救出了我儿子
Because you may have gotten him out,
但是也正是因为你
but you're also the one who put him in that hellhole
他才会进去
in the first place.
路易 你到底去哪了
Louis, where the hell have you been?
-我们有麻烦了 -你以为我不知道
- We have a problem. - You think I don't know that?
我需要你把律所分割
I need you to bifurcate the firm
成两个实体 我需要你现在就去弄
into two entities, and I need you to do it now.
我知道你的想法
I know what you're thinking.
如果我们把客户隔离 我们就可以留住律师
If we insulate our clients, we can hold on to our lawyers,
但那并没有什么用
but that won't help.
为什么没用
Why the hell not?
因为罗伯特·赞恩已经找到方法规避
Because Robert Zane has a way to
我们的竞业条款了
bust our noncompete.
该死的
God damn it.
他找到一个愿意去的人
He finds somebody to jump ship,
那就会有一帮人蜂拥去投奔他
it'll be a stampede for the exits.
这正是我想说的
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
好吧 那就不用分割律所了
All right, then forget about splitting the firm
去查一下他想挖谁
and work on figuring out what the hell he's up to,
不然我们根本不会剩下什么律所了
or there won't be a firm left to split.
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
不行 迈克 现在不行
I can't, Mike, not now.
哈维 我需要知道你是否认为
Harvey, I need to know if you think
认罪是正确的决定
I did the right thing taking that plea.
该死的 你现在倒来问我了
God damn it, you ask me that now?
瑞秋无法接受
Rachel can't get past the fact
我没有等到判决就做决定
that I didn't wait for the verdict to come in.
她非常伤心 我也因此而心痛
It's tearing her up, and that's tearing me up.
-迈克 -哈维 我知道你很生气
- Mike-- - Harvey, I know that you are pissed
我在你之前就达成了协议
that I made a deal before you,
但是我需要你告诉我我的决定是正确的
but I need you to tell me that I made the right call.
你做得对
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表