剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You did.
你怎么知道
How can you be sure?
因为我去找过陪审团主席
Because I went to see the foreman,
他告诉我他们的判决是有罪
and he told me the verdict was guilty.
什么
What?
听着 你进监狱这件事也让我非常难过
Look, the idea of you going to prison was killing me,
如果我不知道结果会一直纠结
and I couldn't let it go unless I knew.
但你现在不用了
But now you can.
我仍然希望你能让我替你承受这一切
I still wish you would have let me take the hit instead of you,
但是的 现在不纠结了
but yeah, I can.
回家吧 迈克
Go home, Mike.
用你所剩的时间去陪瑞秋吧
Get whatever time left you have with Rachel.
现在轻松多了
It's gonna be easier now.
从没想过"有罪"两个字还能有这种效果
I never thought the word "Guilty" would do that.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
我能帮你做些什么吗
Can I get you anything?
是的
Yeah.
清空你今天的所有安排
Clear your schedule for the rest of the day.
我需要你帮我搜集迈克庭审的所有资料
I need you to get me everything there is to get from Mike's trial.
哈维 我不明白
Harvey, I don't understand.
你说如果你和那个陪审团主席聊过
You said if you talked to that foreman,
你就能放下这件事了
you would be able to make peace with this.
我不在乎我说了什么
I don't care what I said.
但他说了迈克有罪
And he said that Mike was guilty,
迈克也接受了这结果
and Mike accepted those consequences.
他没说迈克有罪
He didn't say Mike was guilty.
他说他是无辜的
He said he was goddamn innocent.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
他要白白承受牢狱之灾了
He's going away for nothing.
不 唐娜 他根本不会去坐牢
No, Donna, he's not going away at all.
你需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
我需要你帮我
I need you to get me
整理案件的全部信息
everything we have on that trial,
因为我要找到方法
because I'm gonna figure out a way
让那个协议无效
to invalidate that goddamn deal.
杰西卡 你有时间吗
Jessica, do you have a minute?
我现在真的很忙 杰克
I'm really busy right now, Jack.
恐怕这件事不能等
I'm afraid this can't wait.
我正式向你提出辞呈
I'm officially giving you my letter of resignation.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
罗伯特·赞恩向你发出了邀请
Robert Zane made you an offer.
是的
He did,
尽管我非常不想接受
and as much as I didn't want to take it,
但我不得不
I have to.
不得不
Oh, you have to?
你求我再给你一次机会
You begged me for a second chance
然后又是第三次 第四次机会
and a third and a fourth,
我每次都答应了
and I gave them all to you,
现在他是要利用你摧毁我们
and now he's using you to destroy us.
我们已经被摧毁了
We're already destroyed.
你只是不想接受现实
You just don't want to accept it.
不 这只是个挫折
No, this is a setback.
对不起
I'm sorry.
杰克
Jack.
我觉得你忘记了你给过我一个文件夹
I think you're forgetting about that folder you gave me,
那个证明你有些许不检点的文件夹
the one with the little legal indiscretion
也就是丹尼尔·哈德曼手里的小辫子
Daniel Hardman had on you.
不要说得那么委婉 杰西卡
Let's not soft-pedal it, Jessica.
那不是不检点 那直接就是犯罪
It wasn't an indiscretion. It was a flat-out crime.
如果把它公之于众
And the problem with you using it is,
就相当于告诉全世界
you'll be announcing to the world
你眼皮底下发生了另一桩犯罪
yet another crime happened under your watch,
而你却没有阻止
and you did nothing to stop it.
而之前愿意留下的客户
And whatever clients were willing to stay with you before
也不会愿意了
won't be willing to anymore.
我想我最想念的会是这个
I think I'm gonna miss this the most.
想念什么
Miss what?
回家见到你
Coming home to you.
瑞秋 我知道我在签协议之前
Rachel, I know I should have told you what I was gonna do
应该告诉你
before I made that deal,
但我之前也不知道我会那样做
but I didn't know I was gonna do it,
我只有 三秒左右的时间做决定
and I had, like, three seconds to make a decision.
而那三秒拿走了整整两年
And those three seconds took away two whole years.
其实 是还给了我们五年
Actually, gave us back five.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
哈维找到了陪审团主席
Harvey found the jury foreman.
他们本来要判我有罪
They were gonna find me guilty.
我们只有三天时间 我却浪费了一天
And we only had three days, and I took away one of them.
没关系的
Hey, it's okay.
瑞秋 我不在乎
Rachel, I don't care.
只要我们没事就好
As long as we're good.
我不要我们只是没事而已
I don't want us to just be good.
我要我们在一起
I want us to be one.
我想在你走之前成为你的妻子
I want to be your wife before you go.
我想成为你的丈夫
I want to be your husband.
我弄了点咖啡来
Okay, I got us some coffees and--
唐娜 搞什么 这不是所有的东西
Donna, what the hell? This isn't everything.
什么叫这不是所有的东西
What do you mean, this isn't everything?
我是说 她得提交动议
I mean, she had to have filed motions
申请传票 然后搜查
and subpoenas and discovery,
而这些东西什么都不是
And all this shit is nothing.
-哈维 这几箱是 -什么
- Harvey, these boxes are-- - what?
这是没有他在上面的班级排名
This is his class ranking that he wasn't on.
这是他的成绩单
This is his transcript.
这是他的年鉴
This is his yearbook.
我们可以在程序上反击的东西在哪里
Where are the things that we can attack procedurally?
在那边
They're over there.
那你为什么还没理清楚那些
Then why haven't you gone through them?
因为那不是我要做的
Because that's not what I do.
那你在这里到底是在干什么
Then what in god's name are you doing in here?
我在支持你 哈维 而现在
I'm supporting you, Harvey, and right now,
我要给你点空间
I'm gonna do that by giving you some space.
如果你以为你可以大摇大摆的
If you think you can waltz into my firm
走进我的公♥司♥ 挖走我的律师
and take my lawyers,
你一定是疯了
you must be out of your damn mind.
让我猜猜 你要告我引诱
Let me guess, you're suing me for inducement.
那是当然
You bet your ass I am.
你引诱杰克·索罗夫违反他的竞业限制
You induced Jack Soloff into breaking his noncompete.
你对杰克·索罗夫或者其他人都没有竞业限制
You don't have a noncompete with jack soloff or anyone else.
我听说你用这句空话吓了路易
I heard you tried that empty threat with Louis,
但这招对我没用
but it's not gonna work with me.
如果这是空话
If it is empty,
那你的道德条款和章程也都是空话
then so is your morals clause and your bylaws,
因为里面说如果有冠名合伙人
which states that if a named partner
参与犯罪活动 所有合伙人都可以离开
participates in a crime, any partner is free to go.
而共谋诈骗就是该死的犯罪
And conspiracy to commit fraud is a goddamn crime.
你无法证明我们之前知道迈克·罗斯的事
You can't prove we knew about Mike Ross.
那我建议你去问问路易·利特
Well, let me suggest that you ask Louis Litt
他今天早上跟卡特里娜·班尼特说了什么
about his conversation with Katrina Bennett this morning.
我抓到你的把柄了 杰西卡
I got you, Jessica,
如果你因为我雇了杰克
And if you want to come after me
或者别人雇了什么人 就来对付我
for hiring jack, or anyone for hiring anyone,
你可能不用进监狱
You may not go to jail,
但是全世界都会知道你的所作所为
but the world is gonna know what you did.
你为什么要这么做 罗伯特
Why are you doing this, Robert?
我根本不在乎你雇了个骗子 杰西卡
I don't give a shit about you hiring a fraud, Jessica,
但他开始和瑞秋交往的时候
but you never came to me with it
你没来告诉我
once he started dating rachel.
我怎么知道我可以信任你
How could I have known I could have trusted you
不会来对付我的律所
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表