剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第五季 第二集
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
-我要离开你了 哈维 -不能就这样辞职
- I'm leaving you, Harvey. - You can't just quit.
我不是要辞职
I'm not quitting.
我要去为路易工作
I'm going to work for Louis.
你要想治好失眠
Your sleepless nights aren't going to stop
就必须接受
until you accept the fact
你的秘书不会再回来这个事实
that your secretary isn't coming back.
我也说了 等她回来了 我就不会再失眠了
And I told you they'll stop when she does.
这是给你的正式通知 但我不会立刻
This is my formal notice, but I have no intention
把你晾下 所以我们还是讨论一下
of leaving you high and dry, so let's talk about
在两周内为你找一个新秘书吧
finding you someone in the next two weeks.
那你知道怎样对我最好吗
Do you know what's best for me?
-直面伤痛 -哈维
- Ripping the Band-Aid off. - Harvey--
所以你还是赶快收拾你的东西
So why don't you clean out your desk
搬去路易那里吧
and walk yourself over to Louis?
哈维 如果你对唐娜的事有任何不愉快...
Hey, Harvey, if there are any hard feelings with Donna--
不 路易 没有不愉快
No, Louis, no hard feelings.
但我只想说 如果万一有...
Okay, but I just want to say if there were--
我说了 没有
I said there's no hard feelings.
杰克·索罗夫正在律所里到处说
Jack Soloff has been going around the firm
你不可能挽救那家公♥司♥
saying you're never gonna save that company.
你什么时候开始在乎杰克·索罗夫说什么了
Since when do you care so much about what Jack Soloff says?
自从他成了一个有野心的资深合伙人
Since he's a senior partner with ambition.
我今天给你父亲打过电♥话♥了
I called your father today.
瑞秋·伊丽莎白·赞恩 你愿意嫁给我吗
Rachel Elizabeth Zane, will you marry me?
愿意
Yes.
为什么我就没权利挑吃饭的地方呢
How come I never get to pick the places we eat?
因为我不想吃鸡块当晚餐
Because I don't want chicken nuggets for dinner,
你也能少吃点那些东西
and you could take a break from them yourself.
但是在这块鸭肝慕斯上
I don't see a little healthy heart
我也没看到健康的心脏
next to this duck liver mousse.
真幽默 我让迈克试了
Very funny. I got Mike to try it.
妻管严这事我可帮不上忙
I can't help it if the man is whipped.
说到这 让我看看你妈妈一直念叨的
Speaking of which, let me see that ring
那个戒指
your mother keeps talking about.
好吧 看来他很清楚自己在干什么
Okay. I guess he knows what he's doing.
他要娶我了 所以 显然如此
Well, he's marrying me, so obviously.
既然说到这儿了
While we're on the topic...
-这是婚前协议 -是的 我让汤姆起草的
- This is a prenup. - Yeah. I had Tom draw it up.
其实就是一份标准化的协议
It's actually a standard boilerplate--
我不想让自己的婚姻
I don't wanna start my marriage
以规划如何结束为起点
planning how it's going to end.
瑞秋 婚前协议不是这个作用
Rachel, that is not what a prenup is for,
你也知道这点
and you know that.
是为了隔离资产 以保护你自己
It's to isolate assets in order to protect yourself.
我没有什么资产可以保护
I don't have assets to protect.
你有的
Yes, you do.
好吧
Right.
你是说你的钱
You're talking about your money.
自从我大学毕业
I haven't taken a dime from you
就没有要过你的一分钱
since the day I graduated from college.
是啊 或许是没有
Yeah, maybe not,
但总有一天你会得到我的全部身家
but one day you're gonna get everything I have.
爸爸
Dad--
瑞秋 到处都有人在离婚
Rachel, marriages end all the time,
我只想确保你得到应有的保护
and I just want to make sure that you're taken care of,
万一你和迈克出了什么问题
if something goes wrong between you and Mike.
万一我和迈克出了什么问题
If something goes wrong between me and Mike,
我会得到保护 因为迈克不会
I will be taken care of, because Mike wouldn't--
-这可说不准 -你不了解迈克
- You don't know that. - You don't know Mike.
你说得对 我是不了解 所以我才起草了协议
You're right, I don't, which is why I had that drawn up,
你至少可以把它带回家看一看
and the least you could do is take it home and look it over.
好吧
Fine.
现在我们能享受余下的晚餐时光了吗
Now, can we enjoy the rest of our dinner together?
尽量吧
We can try.
大迈克
Big Mike.
-太久没见了 -太久了
- It's been too long. - Too long.
也许我们都太忙于
Guess we're just too busy
在牛逼律所当牛逼助理律师了
being kickass associates at kickass law firms.
我不知道你怎样 但我有时候牛逼
I don't know about you, but some days I kick ass...
有时候
And some days...
有时候傻♥逼♥
You get your ass kicked.
好了 迈克 有什么重要消息
Okay, Mike, so what is this big news?
你是以最快速成为初级合伙人了吗
You the fastest person ever to make it to junior partner?
-更好 我订婚了 -不是吧
- Better. I got engaged. - No shit.
是的
Yes shit.
她从哪个国家来
Well, what country is she from?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我猜她应该是个邮寄新娘
Well, I'm assuming she's a mail-order bride.
好吧
Okay.
是瑞秋·赞恩
It's Rachel Zane.
-真的吗 -真的
- Damn. - Mm-hmm.
祝贺你 伙计
Congratulations, bro.
说真的 你真的是中了头彩
Seriously, you hit the jackpot with that one.
谢谢 吉米
Thank you, Jimmy.
等等 哈罗德知道吗
Wait--wait a second, does Harold know?
不知道 所以我才叫你们过来
No, that's why I brought you guys down here.
好吧 那你知道他非常喜欢她吧
Okay. You do know he has a huge crush on her, right?
-多喜欢 -迈克 行了吧
- How huge? - Mike, come on.
我们说的是哈罗德 你认为呢
We're talking about Harold here. What do you think?
-糟了 -伙计们 大家都好呀
- Oh, shit. - Hey, bros, what's the haps?
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
我来告诉你发生了什么事 哈罗德
I will tell you the haps, Harold.
-你记得瑞秋·赞恩吗 -当然记得了
- Do you remember Rachel Zane? - Uh, yeah, of course.
我现在还每天查看她的脸书页面十来次
I still check her Facebook page, like, ten times a day.
怎么了 她出什么事了吗
Why? Did something bad happen to her?
如果我是她 我确实认为这事很糟
Well, if I was her, I would think it was bad.
事实上 是糟透了
In fact, I'd think it really sucked.
瑞秋和我订婚了
Rachel and I got engaged.
那太好了
Oh, that's amazing.
我太为你高兴了
I am so happy for you, man. Wow.
真的吗 你看起来不高兴
Really? 'Cause you sure don't look happy.
吉米 你去给哈罗德拿杯喝的吧
Hey, Jimmy, why don't you go get Harold a drink?
-我不去怎么样 -等等 迈克
- Why don't I don't? - Wait a second, Mike.
你记得那次我在档案室
Do you remember that time when I walked in on you
碰到你和唐娜·鲍尔森
and Donna Paulsen in the file room,
而她跪在地上
and she was on her knees?
说实话吧 我们都知道发生了什么
Let's be honest, we all know what was going on there.
瑞秋知道这事吗
Does Rachel know about that?
她不仅知道 而且完全接受
Not only does she know, she's totally fine with it.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你真是全世界最幸运的人
You are the luckiest man in the entire freaking world.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
气死我了 我需要找个服务员
Pissing me off. I need my waitress.
-得来杯迈泰鸡尾酒 -恩 去找她吧
- I need a Mai Tai. - Yeah, go get her.
迈泰酒 他需要的是跟女人滚床单
Mai Tai? He needs some sex from a woman.
我想咖啡没有给我的
I don't suppose one of those would be for me.
就算有 我猜你也不想要
I don't think you'd want it if it was.
因为路易喜欢加六块糖
Louis likes six sugars.
肯定的
Of course he does.
我听说你今天上午要给接替我的人面试
I hear you're interviewing replacements this morning.
没错
I am.
杰克·索罗夫
Jack Soloff.
你来我这干什么
What brings you to my neck of the woods?
为见你
You do.
是不是跟
Oh, does this have anything to do
杰西卡不参加明天的合伙人会议有关系
with Jessica not being at the partners meeting tomorrow?
当然
It sure does.
那我比你行动早多了 她不明白
Oh, well, then I'm way ahead of you. She doesn't get it.
我们必须在男洗手间装通风设备
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表